RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 18th Hunger Games! (Accepting Applications){Advanced Roleplay}

Go down

The 18th Hunger Games! (Accepting Applications){Advanced Roleplay} Empty The 18th Hunger Games! (Accepting Applications){Advanced Roleplay}

Post  JENOVA's SOLDIER Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:30 pm

Hunger Games.
So yes, here I go. In an attempt to be as lame as humanly possible I am making this a thing.

I’ve only read the first book, but for what I’m doing I don’t need anything else. It should be fun but keep in mind the title says advanced. Below I’ll put the stories and the rules. The rules are very important so please read them!!

NOTE: READ THE FRIKKIN’ RULES!

Story:

The time has come, yet again, for the Hunger Games, a major source of entertainment for the wealthy people of the capitol. 24 people, a boy and girl from each of the twelve districts, are chosen to compete in this life or death competition where they winner wins a new life. Of course, only one person can win in the Hunger Games, and they win by getting rid of all the other people who stand in the way of victory.

There is no Katniss Everdeen or Peeta Mellark, these people wouldn’t even have been born yet. The Hunger Games is still the Hunger Games, no one has really done anything remarkable, two people winning is completely unheard of. The Capitol doesn’t have to worry about some silly rebellion. This is how things are and everyone knows that this is how things are. The Hunger Games are something that people can’t stop, and that is accepted in this time.

Names are drawn, people from the districts are chosen.

Let the 18th Hunger Games begin!

THE FRIKKin’ RUlES:

• What I say goes. Why you may ask? Because from this moment on I’m the Gamemaker (GM).
  • I will leave this open for a while for character applications. You can post as many as five. The profile you will use it listed below with the details you will use to fill it out.
  • As GM I decree that if you have a post less than 50 words on more than 3 accounts your character will meet an untimely death.
  • The set up of the arena will be announced after I have chosen the character who will be participating in the games.
  • You are allowed to kill a person character. But I will decide whether the final blow is a fatal one. When your character goes in for a ‘Final Blow’ at the top of the post in BOLD FONT type ‘Final Blow’ and I will judge based off of your performance in the RP whether or not you will succeeding in killing the other character.
  • Don’t start RPing until I tell you you can. What will happen is :

1. I will let people sign up.
    2. I will tell you what characters are allowed to play and the arena layout
    3. I will tell you that you can start posting.

• Please use proper sentence and paragraph structure and keep in mind spelling and punctuation. Your survival in this game is totally reliant on your ability to write properly.
  • I don’t have any ‘co-owners’ because I don’t want to form a bias. I am the only one who will be running this and I will be reading and analyzing all of your posts. They better be good if you want your characters to live.

• Enjoy

Anywho, here is your character form (you can copy and paste it right out of the box below):

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height & Weight:[/b]
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Physical Description:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Talents:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]Aspirations/Dreams:[/b]

[b]District:[/b]
[B]Brief Biography[/b]

[b]Impress the Sponsors:[/b]
Name: You characters name. First, middle, last. If they have a nickname they prefer to go by put it between their first and last name. (Example: Kai “K” Derac)
Age: How old your character is in years. Remember the age for participating in the Hunger Games is between 12 and 18
Height & Weight: How tall they are in feet and how much they weigh in lbs. Try to be accurate with this. When in doubt type it into HERE A healthy BMI should come out in the low 20s.
Hair: Hair colour and style.
Eyes: Eye colour and shape
Physical Description: everything that hasn’t been mentioned.

Personality: List some traits they have, try to give a little bit of detail when you’re going on about their personality. We want to be able to get a feel for what this person is like! Make them as life like as possible and have fun with it.
Talents: two things that they are trained in that will help them through the game.
Weaknesses: as many things as you want that your character can’t do well at all.
Aspirations/Dreams: What they want to do with their lives, during the game, after the game or what they had wanted before the game.

District: What district they come from. From 1-12, keep in mind that the districts get poorer and poorer as the number increases, with 1 being as close to living in the Capitol as you can. The character should reflect where they live. If they live in District 12 they will be very poor and not in the best shape, where if they’re in district 1 they may have formal training and what not.
Brief Biography Explain what has gone on in their life up until the beginning of the game.

Impress the Sponsors: From your characters Point of View. Have them describe themselves to the sponsors. But they have to be truthful. This should be a fun section, and I want it to be good. This will also affect how long your character will live in the game. In fact, everything you write will be. (I’m also the sponsors. So yeah. *shrugs*)

I do hope you read this thing all the way through, because I will know if you didn’t. Feel free to enter up to five characters, and try to look at what sort of people have already been entered, I am only picking one boy and one girl from each district and no one will have more than three characters in the game.

Now, let’s try and have fun with this. When I have enough characters to fill in the whole chart I have set up here on my computer I will stop entries and I will tell you the layout of the arena, which will have something to do with what I see in the characters that are entered. If I see something a little off about how you fill in your characters I will tell you and give you the chance to go back and fix it.

You don’t have to be a fan of the hunger games to be a part of this, it helps of course, but you definitely don’t have to. And everyone sort of follow the time the others are going by, let’s try to make this as linear as possible.

Anwyays, make you characters. Let’s see what you’ve got.

I’m going to give it three days. If I don’t get anyone joining or saying they’re going to join in three days I will close it.

Last edited by JENOVA's SOLDIER on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

JENOVA's SOLDIER
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum