RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~St. Vladimir Academy~ (humans/Immortals) Opened!

5 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

~St. Vladimir Academy~ (humans/Immortals) Opened! - Page 3 Empty Re: ~St. Vladimir Academy~ (humans/Immortals) Opened!

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:18 pm

Claire: ok! Glareing at me for no reason was going to pass me,I followed the boy "Um,Excuse me but you didnt have to glare at me"

Flare: I stopped him "What are you doing!?" I got up,off him.How dare he!

Alex: "Nice to meet you,Lilly,like the beauiful flower" he smiled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

~St. Vladimir Academy~ (humans/Immortals) Opened! - Page 3 Empty Re: ~St. Vladimir Academy~ (humans/Immortals) Opened!

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm

Flame
"Got ya" I laugh "Girls are so easy to freak out"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:21 pm

Flare: "But that doesnt mean you have to feel them!"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:22 pm

Leo turned and saw it was the girl from the lobby. "Yes and there was no reason for you to make fun of the fact that they lost my key now was there?" He realized she probably hadn't been making fun of him... He sighed. "You weren't trying to make fun of me, were you? Im sorry, i guess im just stressed that they lost my key. Not exactly a good way to start the school year is it?" :/
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:23 pm

Flame
"You know you liked it." I say my eyes turning red
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:24 pm

Claire: "its fine...I know how you feel,these people are not responceable." I knew how these people are "Its better than nothing though,you'll be lucky to sleep OUT if your dorm."

Flare: "I did not! I dont like boys feeling me up like that! Some slut would have liked that! Not me!"

Last edited by Britt-21 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:25 pm

I-Love-Vampires wrote:Flame
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:27 pm

::Lilly::
Flirt alert! Flirt flirt flirt! I blushed but hid it. "Awww thanks," I say with a smile. "Alex is a cool name" I say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:29 pm

Leo looked back at the creepy dorm building. "apparentally.." He looked back at her. "So it sounds like you've been here before. What's it like? This is my first year here and i want to know what im going to be up against..."
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Be right back...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:43 pm

why did we all just like randomly stop rping???
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:44 pm

I-Love-Vampires wrote:
I-Love-Vampires wrote:Flame

I'm waiting for Britt
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:46 pm

Britt-21 wrote:Claire: "its fine...I know how you feel,these people are not responceable." I knew how these people are "Its better than nothing though,you'll be lucky to sleep OUT if your dorm."

Flare: "I did not! I dont like boys feeling me up like that! Some slut would have liked that! Not me!"

Claire: "for humans,normal drama,for immortals,many fights."

Alex: Smiled "Thanks,my real name is Alexander"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Flame
I walk to her and look into her eyes and control her mind "Forget the part of me feeling you. Got it? If you do repeat it"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:51 pm

Flare: "what are you trying to do? control me?" I looked at him "Its not gonna work 'sweetheart'"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:52 pm

Leo smiled slightly "ok so not too bad.. wait immortals what?!" He looked at her like she might possibly be going crazy. Immortals? That couldn't be possible...

Alexandra had finished her klutz marathon and had finished unpacking. She was walking past two other vampires; she looked over at them and could tell the guy was trying to control the other vampires mind. "It's not smart to use mind control on other vampires you know. It normally backfires." She smirked
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:52 pm

Flame
"Good to know you can't Be controlled"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:55 pm

:~Rosalina Roman~:

Well this was an.... interesting school... Kinda creepy looking though. I still couldn't believe that my dad had just dropped me off here and told me to have a good time. How can I have a good time here? It's like living at school. I sighed, and adjusted the strap of my backpack, to be more comfortable on my shoulder. "Here goes nothing..." I took a big breath in, and let it out slowly, as I began walking to the front of the school.

.:.Nathan Williams.:.

(I dunno how to start off for him...)
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

http://aca-ward.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Anna
I walk out of the woods and to the campus. I wipe my mouth and look around the grounds
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:57 pm

Rae you could have him bump into Alexandra if you want shes not doing anything atm.
Ali9910
Ali9910
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Claire: "shhhhh" i covered his mouth "they do live here but we are seprated,classes,dorms,bathrooms,everything."

Flare: "even with a smart girl like me..So dont try it" I turn,walking away.

Dimitri: Speaking with one of the guards of the humans.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Flame
"Oh come on" I walk beside her
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:01 pm

flare: "You shouldnt have done that to piss me off!" I look at him "and I thought you were the type of guy that wouldnt even do that the first time we met" I ran off,in a random direction.I didnt care anymore,even where i was going.This is why I didnt want to come back here

Last edited by Britt-21 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:03 pm

Flame
I roll my eyes and follow her and grab her wrist and pull her to me and cover her mouth "Dont talk or move" I look around the woods and hear something
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:04 pm

Flare: when he did so I blushed,what was it now? Oh wait,was were in these woods again!? thoes evil cratures...
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next