RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OPEN!].:.The Wild West Mansion.:. Can You be turned Country or stay City??

2 posters

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

Go down

[OPEN!].:.The Wild West Mansion.:. Can You be turned Country or stay City?? - Page 29 Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.The Wild West Mansion.:. Can You be turned Country or stay City??

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:04 pm

Ashley
I watch the dogs and smirk. I stand on the saddle foot holds and grab the gun and shot him near his heart NOT KILLING HIM only stopping him in his track so he can't get up or anything. I was a pro hunter so I had a good aim for hunting all my life
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[OPEN!].:.The Wild West Mansion.:. Can You be turned Country or stay City?? - Page 29 Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.The Wild West Mansion.:. Can You be turned Country or stay City??

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:06 pm

Beta

Sees Alpha Get Shot, He Sprints Biting BlackFire On The Neck

Alpha

Bleeds, Trying to get up

Delta

Came Jumping On Ashley Biteing Her Arm Makeing Her Drop The Gun

Omega

Comes Sprinted Attacking Tiger, He's Way Bigger Then Her
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Tea
Growls and bites into the Deltas neck to the wind pipe pulling it out abuse I her sharps teeth. I then move to the Beta doing the same thing.

Tea and Tiger
They help Black Fire then move the gun to Ashley

Ashley
I kick the wolf in the nuts right in the wrong spot. I grab the gun and shot the wolf in the head then any other wolf that was a round KILLING THE ONES AROUND. I then walk to the alpha and hold the gun to his chest "Where's the healing bullet you ass hole!"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:11 pm

Alpha

He Bared His Teeth

Alpha's Dad

Came Out Of NoWhere, Attacks Ashley Clings to her Neck, He Swings Her Around, Throws her to tree, he grabed her gun, turned human, holding the Gun to her Cheast "WHY ARE YOU HERE KILLING MY SONS PACK!"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:13 pm

Ashley
"YOU TELL ME WHY YOUR SON TRIED KILLING MY BOYFRIEND WITH A 47 HOUR SHOT!" I say my eyes flashing red

(Ok if he's wolf she's vampire)
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Alpha's Dad

"HE WENT IN OUR TERRITORY AND KILLED ONE OF OUR WOLVES TO GET OUR FOOD!" He Put his finger on the triger

Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:16 pm

Ashley
I show my fangs my eyes go blood shot red showing she can kill in a second "Just give me the healing bullet AND I'LL LEAVE!"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:21 pm

Alpha's Dad

"He Has No Right Too Have It!"

All Wolves

Heal, and Stand, laughing
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:23 pm

Ashley
I kick him off my grabing my gun from him then my second gun "You do what I say or I bring my clan in that will kill you in one second. And if your wolf make one move to me and my animals I'll shot you and your son and burn you so you can't live and my clan will kill the rest of any pack of your kind who try's to stop them!"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:25 pm

Alpha Dad

"Kill Us and My Pack, and Derek will be the only werewolf in the world and he will get haunted by Werewolf Hunters, He will get killed"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:27 pm

Ashley
"Not with a vampire around. And plus. I know some wolfs much bigger and stronger then you and any of your little wolves here. So give me the fucking bullet or I kill your son and force you to watch him die in pain then your mate. If you even have one"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:29 pm

Alpha Dad

"I have Power's I Can Kill Derek From 1000 miles away, Kill My Pack and Me, Ill Kill Derek, I Dont think you want that"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:31 pm

Ashley
I glare at him with red eyes at 100,000 volts of pain go through him for 30 seconds "Your not the only one will powers! Now give me the frecken bullet and I'll leave you and your stupid pack alone!"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:33 pm

Alpha Dad

"Thats It" He Lifted Derek in the Air, Breaking His Back, Droping Him, Then Him and HIs Pack Vanish

Derek

Screams In Pain Exstremly loud

Dakota

Freaks out
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:34 pm

Ashley
Before he left I grabbed him fast and slaked him to the ground and glared at him grabbing a bullet from on him taking it and dissaperaing never coming back like promised
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:36 pm

Derek

Blood Comes out of his mouth, He Vanished and put somewhere he chouldnt be found with the other Pack

Dakota

'DEREK WHERE DID HE GO" he started crying
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:38 pm

Ashley
"Im not stupid Dakota just calm down and I'll find him" I say in his mind then run speeding to Derek vampire speed and out the powder in to heal him once he was healed of the shot I bite my wrist and hold it to his mouth "Drink it. It will heal anything else"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:41 pm

Derek

when she put the powder in, i scream in pain, it healed i see the blood "I cant.......ill turn....." tried to breath "Vampire"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:43 pm

Ashley
"Derek you will only turn IF YOU DIE WITH MY BLOOD IN YOUR SYSTEM"

And yes that is true. So don't say it's not lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:48 pm

Derek

He Grew his Fangs He Bites Sucking the blood, His Fangs Touched her Wrist Bone, he Let Go
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:50 pm

Ashley
I smile and wipe off my wrist as it healed fast "You feel better? Cause you better be with all the work I had to go through getting the powder"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:51 pm

Derek

"Im Sorry I Had too make you go threw that for me"

OMG OMG OMG im listening to this song! and its perfect for a sad part in the rp, cuz it accutaly fits The Whole life of them both XD
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:52 pm

Whats the song!!!

Ashley
I smile "Don't worry about it" I smirk and Kiss his cheek then stand up
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:54 pm

Just Look Closey to the Lyrics XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St9YWSFe4Uo&feature=related

Derek

Kissed her Back, Smileing,
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:58 pm

Ashley
I smile then help him up
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next