RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OPEN!].:.The Wild West Mansion.:. Can You be turned Country or stay City??

2 posters

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next

Go down

[OPEN!].:.The Wild West Mansion.:. Can You be turned Country or stay City?? - Page 25 Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.The Wild West Mansion.:. Can You be turned Country or stay City??

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:51 pm

Ashley
"Hold on" I run to a barn nearby and grab wire cutters. I run back to him jumping and landing half away away from the fence. I jog to him and hand him the cutters
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[OPEN!].:.The Wild West Mansion.:. Can You be turned Country or stay City?? - Page 25 Empty Re: [OPEN!].:.The Wild West Mansion.:. Can You be turned Country or stay City??

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:56 pm

Derek

I Grab the Wire Cutters I Cut One Wire, I Pull it Out, Seeing Joey have Bloody Holes, I Think and Keep Cuting Them
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Ashley
I sigh and watch
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:00 pm

Derek

[b]Cut all of them, a pulled the out, shakes Joey[/u] "JOEY!"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:01 pm

Black Fire
I neigh a heartbroken cry
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Derek

he Froze, and Berst out crying "He's Dead, He Stoped Breathing," He Got up,

NEXT DAY!

Derek

He Did a Funeral For Joey, He Layed Joey down, and sat chairs up and everything, even pictures
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Really?! He did not die in the movie!! >: (
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:12 pm

In here he Doesnt! D: he'll might but idk
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:15 pm

Might idk ya that helps much
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:17 pm

-.- fine restart it then...

Derek

He didnt feel Joey, But then he did CPR he heard him breath again, he went home cleaned joey up, sticked up his scars, and wiped the blood off, and put a blanket over him to keep him warm
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Ashley
I stand and lean on the wall as I watch Derek worried and happy at the same time.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:21 pm

Derek

He saw Dakota Fast asleep cosy on the couch, he smiled, and looked out the window at nighttime, seeing Joey cozy in the corner of his stall
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:22 pm

Ashley
I sigh and walk upstairs and feed the dogs and sit on my bed and go on my lab top
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:26 pm

Derek

Frowns, Opens the window, sits on the edge on the window looking out, he broke is finger but didnt want to tell ashley, he layed his finger on a pack of ice, with pain
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:28 pm

Ashley
I lean back on my bed and look up. I turn my head to the window and look at the sky then away
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:29 pm

Derek

He looked down seeing a bird hurt "Poor bird" he laughed eating, then he fell randomly, he hit the ground "Ouch!"
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:32 pm

Ashley
I hear him and I get up and walk to him and raise an eye brow "You ok?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:34 pm

Derek

Ignored, and walked to Joey, He looked over and saw him and opends the stall door and layed next to him, he kissed Joeys head
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:35 pm

Ashley
I sigh and walk to my room slamming the door closing the shads and turning off the lights
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:45 pm

morneing

Derek[/]

i wake up slowly I see joey eating regularly, i smile, and brush him

[u]Dakota

Plays with Max in the Dark Green Grass,
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:47 pm

Ashley
I wake up and look at the ring of my father. It was his ring that was passed around our family. My father said once I find I guy I REALLY LOVE I would give it to him. I was thinking to give it to aderek but now I'm rethinking when I would give it to him or even if I will

[OPEN!].:.The Wild West Mansion.:. Can You be turned Country or stay City?? - Page 25 Men-gold-rings1
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:12 pm

Derek

He Takes out Black Fire and Joey, I Stroaked Black Fires Back "Black Fire Im ganna breed you and Joey again for Ashley Okay" i smiled, and kissed her muzzle
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Black Fire
I looked at Joey seeing of he wanted to

Ashley
I close the box with the ring in it and sigh. I get up and change into some old clothes I can get dirty in
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:15 pm

Joey

It was okay with him

Derek

i pated Black fires, back "Come on boy"

Joey

fades
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Black Fire
Fades

Ashley
I take the ring and put in my pocket just incase. I walk downstairs to the kitchen and got some food

Don't forget "Nolonger Undercover"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next