RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Wolves and me onlyyy:)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For Wolves and me onlyyy:) - Page 2 Empty Re: For Wolves and me onlyyy:)

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:17 pm

Snow looked over at her and rubbed his forehead lightly. " Do you even know what welding is?" He asked looking at her. He saw that she was having some trouble keep up with him so he slowed his pace a little. As they came up the hall one of the ' preppy ' girls walked up and linked arms with Krista.

" Well hello there, I saw you were knew and thought I would say hi." She grinned. " Why don't you come with me." Before Krista of Snow could say anything the girl had Krista pulled down the hall. " Why are you hanging around with that freak?" She asked keeping her voice low knowing that Snow had very good hearing. " I mean his eyes are red, and his hair is white! It's so weird. And he like never talks to any one... Why would you even want to talk to him?" She asked looking at Krista her arm still locked with hers.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:29 pm

Krista

"No... I have no clue what it is." Almost immediately, a girl ran up and locked her elbow with mine, dragging me off quickly. Sure, she said hi, but she was just some stranger dragging me away from the only person I even SORT OF knew here. "Freak?" When she finished describing how big of a freak Snow was I tried to pull out of her grasp. Impossible! This girl was locked onto me, wanting an answer. She wasn't going to give up unless I answered her. "He's not a freak." I said, loud enough so he would know and hear what was going on. "If you think he's a freak, you won't even want to come near me." As soon as her grip loosened a little I yanked away from her and shoved her away, hurrying back to Snow. "I'm sorry..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:32 am

Snow sighed when the girl pulled her away. It was nothing new to him. He just kept walking trying not to her what she said. He hoped he would just get by without someone pointing it out. He sighed and leane don the wall.

The girl gleared at her. " What ever. You be a freak to!" She yelled and went to her class.

Snow looked at Krista when she came up. " It's fine. Come on the bell is going to ring." he walked to the class and sat down in th back corned a desk was empty infront of him.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:42 am

Krista

I sighed and followed him to the class, sitting right in front of him. It felt weird, I never used to sit in the back of the room. Whatever, time to try something new, right? I truly did wish I knew what the heck this class was all about. On a little slip of paper I scribbled down a note that said::

"I don't understand anything that's going on!
I feel so stupid."

I pretended to turn around and dig through my backpack while sliding the note onto his desk, pulling a pencil out of my bag, and turning back around. Hoping I wouldn't get caught passing notes on my first day, I struggled to keep up with what the teacher was explaining.

But that got super difficult, so I just stared at my old worn out Converse original Chuck Taylors. Although it wasn't intended that way, it looked like I was texting, the way I was playing with my fingers. Mr. Campbell, the teacher, started yelling at me to give him my phone or sit in detention during lunch. Other people around me snickered and giggled, knowing I wasn't doing anything wrong. "But I didn't do anything!" I held out my hands. "See? No phone!" Mr. Campbell just rolled her eyes and continued teaching. I sighed.

Last edited by Kat<3<3 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Feel free to add more hun. i'm busy reading one of Cayden's roleplays on our other site. So take your time.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:03 am

Snow looked at her as she sat down. And listened as the tearcher told then what to do that day. Snow looked down as a note was passed. Since he wasso quiet he just leaned in by her ear. " I'll help you don't worry." He said so quiet noone else heard. He sat back in his seat glancing at her every once in a while.

When the tearch called Krista out for texted he held up his hand. Snow was known to never lie to the teacher would listen. " I'm sorry, but she wasn't testing Sir. I am right behind her." He said in a very quiet voice and the teacher went back to talking.

Snow stood and took her out to the shop area. " Okay so I'll help ya out with this to start. Okay?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:22 am

Krista

I nodded, seriously hoping her would hold his word. This was one class I would need help with FOR SURE. Considering I don't even know what it's about. Never had I had a school with a class on welding, whatever that is. No one I knew ever brought up the word, nor showed me what it was. Wow I felt soooo stupid right now.

"Thank you." I murmured almost dead silently to him. Catching everything I could, I scribbled down notes hurriedly. By the time he took a break to look for something my hand hurt. Maybe too many notes was a problem. I dropped my pen when I went to rub my wrist and bent over to pick it up.

First day of school and already hating it. Go figure, right? I yawned. Only first period and I was already tired. Maybe waking up at 6 am wasn't such a great idea.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Kat look up welding then I'll reply k love?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:24 pm

All I could find was that it's kinda like melting metal into a sculpture.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:02 pm

I'm just gonna skip then

After painstakingly trying to explain how to do this to Krista the bell rang and Snow sighed. " Lets go." He walked back into the class room and grabbed his bag waiting for her then heading out the door. " I have gym next, so i guess you should just go to gym or something." He gave a small shrug. " I have no clue." He fixed his bag and looked down at the floor as they walked.

Snow had seen her having problems keeping up with him. So Snow made his steps smaller this time as he walked. " So what would you like to do, just gym? Or find a class."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Krista

I nodded and smiled. "It's fine, I'll go to gym. I have gym clothes in my bag." Sighing in relief when he slowed down, I looked at him. "What sport are you guys on?" It was easy to keep up once he slowed down. My phone went off in my bag. "Oops. Forgot to turn the ringer down..." I blushed, seeing everyone turn to stare at me. "Wow," I said in a quiet voice. "They act like they've never heard a phone before." I hurried through the gym doors to see the girl that had pulled me aside earlier already running laps around the gym. I did my best to not pay attention to her at all, on my way to the girls' locker room. Even though my head was down, and I was being as quiet as possible, the girl spotted me. She glared at me and jogged over.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:52 pm

The girl trotted over and let a grin cross her red painted lips. " Well hello again. I never said my name." He held out a hand and cocked her hip to the right placing her hand on it. " I'm Cambri. Your names is Krista right?" She asked with the evil little grin that alway crossed her lips when she was up to something. Cambri was the lead prep of all the perps pretty much. SHe stood at 6' and was quite skinny. He hair fell slightly over her left eyes, it was a light blonde. He eyes a dazzeling shade of sky blue. They looked like a clear lake with the little white streeks they had.

Cambri looked the girl over. " So tell me why you pick that big ol' creep has your mentor?" She smerked. " There are lost of girls and guys that would snatch you up with easy." Cambri looked her other again and nodded to herself.

Snow sighed looking into the gym and seeing the lead prep run over to Krista. he was sure that he would loose her before the week was over. Snow let out another heavy sigh and headed off to gym. Quickly dessing and heading out to the gym.

(( Happy now?))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:54 am

Very. I'll reply when I get home. I'm not even at home XDD
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:07 pm

(( Ya gonna reply?))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:57 pm

Oh yeah sorry!! I forgot because I have state testing tomorrow and I've been studying... D:
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:39 am

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:The girl trotted over and let a grin cross her red painted lips. " Well hello again. I never said my name." He held out a hand and cocked her hip to the right placing her hand on it. " I'm Cambri. Your names is Krista right?" She asked with the evil little grin that alway crossed her lips when she was up to something. Cambri was the lead prep of all the perps pretty much. SHe stood at 6' and was quite skinny. He hair fell slightly over her left eyes, it was a light blonde. He eyes a dazzeling shade of sky blue. They looked like a clear lake with the little white streeks they had.

Cambri looked the girl over. " So tell me why you pick that big ol' creep has your mentor?" She smerked. " There are lost of girls and guys that would snatch you up with easy." Cambri looked her other again and nodded to herself.

Snow sighed looking into the gym and seeing the lead prep run over to Krista. he was sure that he would loose her before the week was over. Snow let out another heavy sigh and headed off to gym. Quickly dessing and heading out to the gym.

(( Happy now?))

Krista

"Well, I didn't really pick Snow, the office picked him for me. But I like having him as company. He's really nice to me." I blushed and glanced back at Snow who was just coming out of the locker room.

"And I think everyone hates me anyway, no one else will even go near me." I shrugged and went to the locker room. Pulling on my tennis shoes, I ran back out to the gym and started running laps, like everyone else. This might actually turn out to be a good day!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:25 pm

Snow started to run laps faster then most of the other people. Not really care. He just happened to glance over at the two of them. His heart almost fell. There was no way in hell that he could stay friends with her when the lead prep was all ready on her.

Cambri followed her. " Well I can change that." She said with a smirk. " I can get you at the friends that you want. And you can get the hell away from that freak." She made it loud enough that Snow would hear her.

Snow stopped in his tracks making the smaller man behind him run into him ." Get out of the way ya' big lug." The man snapped and started to ran again. Snow shook his head and headed back into the locker room. He really didn't want to here all the shit people had to say.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:47 pm

Krista

I stopped myself from accepting her offer. No, I would not turn into a prep like her. "No, leave me alone." I ran after Snow. "Snow wait!" I followed him into the locker room, knowing no guys would be in there changing, considering it was 15 minutes into class. At least, I really hoped. "I wasn't going to accept her offer." I stared at him. A real friend, and this girl might have ruined it. I'd been used before, because according to other girls I was 'pretty', but I don't care. I am me. And no one can change that. "I've been a 'prep' before, and I hated it so much I flipped out in class. I'm not going to be like that ever again. Haven't even considered it since somethin' that happened in sixth grade." Tugging my left hand through my wavy auburn hair, I yanked it up into a ponytail. I heard an adult yell in the gym that we have 5 minutes to find a partner then meet at the North end of the track or something like that. "Be my partner?" I blushed again and looked up at him.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:02 am

Cambri rolled her eyes spapped at the other girl running off the the boys locker room. " What ever turn into a freak like him." Cambri huffed and turned on her heal sending her blande hair over he sholder. She stomped off to her friends.

Snow heard her call his name and slamed the door behind him. He wished it had a lock so he could keep her out. Keep every one out. He tossed a small desk infront of the door before sliding down in the corner of the room. Snow felt sick. He know people treated him like crap. But really trying to pull some one away from him. And at low.

Snow groaned resting his head on his knees. He heard her walk in and groaned again. Snow almost had tears in his red and black eyes. His white hair falling into his face. he didn't want to talk. But what she said made him look up. " You- you weren't?" He asked some what shocked his eyes still some what filled with tears that he wouldn't let fall. He let a smile climb onto his face as he looked at her. " Well I'm glad your not like the rest of them." Snow stood up and whiped the tears from his eyes and looked over at her.

Snow gave a white grin. " Yeah i will." He was truly glad that she hadn't said yes to the bitch. He walked back into the gym with her getting some very odd looks from the other people. Snow didn't really give a damn what they thought.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:22 am

Krista

I rolled my eyes at the looks I got from everyone. After giving Snow a smal, quick, awkward hug, I yelled as loud as I could, "Yes! I, Krista Ashten Cooke, followed Snow Punn into the boys locker room. Deal with it." Letting out a small giggle I turned to Snow. "I don't care what people think of me. Let them think what they want, I couldn't care less." I rocked on my heel before turning and walking out the doors to the track, as the teacher ordered. My green short pe shorts made a weird shuffling noise as I walked, but it wasn't noticeable to anyone but me. My dark green and black tank top also made a strange noise. Whatever though, it didn't bother me. The green tank top, shorts, and my green Converse all matched, making me giggle. I hadn't really planned it that way. But oh well! It looked cute. Although, everyone else wore normal colors like blue and black, hecks yeah, I was the odd one in the group wearing emerald green everything. Who cares? Not mmmeeee!!!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum