RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves-Rule1: My newer people XD

2 posters

Go down

Wolves-Rule1: My newer people XD Empty Wolves-Rule1: My newer people XD

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:36 pm

Name: James Kin Loonvenon
Nickname: James, Jamie to some
Identification Number: 777
Crush: None
Bf/ Gf: ^^
Personality: James, is a very shy person. He doesn't talk much. Since coming to pie's James doesn't really talk to any one. He hates his life now and rebles any time he can. After you do get to know James he is the nicest, sweetest guy you would ever meet. James does not take shit. He never will. His chain is easy to break. And when it's broken. He can and will hurt anything, any one in his path. Love does not come easy for him, and it never will.
Hair color and style: James as shaggy dirty blonde hair that goes down to his chin. He keeps it in his eyes, and hids behind it most of the time.
Eye color eye lash length and thickness: James has sky blue eyes with little black lines in them they are very pretty. His eye lashes are think and long, and the same shade of blonde as his hair.
Height and Weight: 6'6" 133lbs( He is under weight for his age and height)
Looks: James his tal and very skinny. He has broad strong sholders, thin hips, and a long torso. James is very easy on the eyes. His features are very defined. James has ver defined abs, arms, and legs. He would appear to be weak at first sight, but you would soon see he's clearly not. James has some what white teeth that he loves to show off in his smile, but that smile doesn't show much. His eyeteeth come to a point and are rather sharp.
Looks: ^^ I think that's good enough
IQ: 153 ( Genius and near genius level
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Other: None.

( This is Cayden's skully not mine) Name: Kevin Midnight Goveto
Alias: ( Oh nicknames I get it) Other then Kevin. He doesn't really go by anything else. He's brothers girlfriend calls him Kev, but he doesn't really like it. Maybe coming from some one he like and not some one he hated would be better.
Race: Caucasian
Identification Number:  765

Hair Colour and Style: Kevin has longer black hair that goes to the edge of his jaw bone. It is very think and shinny. In a way, which he hates. He keeps it weel kept, his bangs hang in his eye which pisses his older brother off. But Kevin doesn't really care.
Eye Colour: Kevins eyes are a very dark blue, midnight blue. Kevin's eyes chance with his mood, so you can always tell if his mood is changing. He doesn't really like them, never has. Thats why his hair is always in them. His eye lashes are long and think, for a guy. He also hates that.
Ht. & Wt.: Kevin is 6"1' and about 155lbs.
Identifying Marks: He as a long scare over the right side of his face. Running from the corned of his eye down to his chin. On his right arm he has a large scare that looks some what like a crescent moon. He has many other scares from years of fighting. Kevin has snake bites, and his nose is pierced, but he doesn't wear the nose ring much. kevin's right ear is also pierced.
General Appearance: Kevin is very tall and skinny. Most people would think he was very weak, but he is not at all weak. He's very strong. Kevins skin his slightly tan for his race. He as broad strong shoulders. Most of the time you will not see Kevin without a jacet on. Although his arms are very muscular he doesn't like them to be seem. Only because they are laced with many scares. As for Kevin's abs lets just say when people see a picture of them, they easily think it has been photo shopped. But thay have not. Kevin's abs began to show when he was about age nine. Which in not normal. And with his age they have gotten more deffined. Kevin doesn't really work to keep them in shape, they just kinda stay that way. Kevin as a long torso, and somewhat long legs. Kevin is under weight for his hight, but that's fine with him. Kevin's lips are a darker shade of pink. He fetures stick out well. He has a very defined jaw line. As for Kevin's teeth they are very white. His eyeteeth come to a very sharp point.
Personality: Kevin, well Kevin is a very pissy person. He doesn't like other people. He hates himself and everything about himself, he is very untrusting of people. He doesn't really have any friends. And love is the hardest thing for him in his life. It confuses him like no other. There for he just leaves it out of his life. He would rath write or typ then talk. He's verily smart, street smart and academically. Kevin loves aminals, more then just about anthing. You can always trust an animal. Where as a human yu have to watch, all the time. He loves his dogs. And would do anything for them. He loves art drawing, painting, and anything else that does with that, he loves. Kevin keeps has a Journal. Thrughout his whole like, well since the age of six. Because he doesn't talk to anyone about anything. He writes everything he thinks about, and everthing that happens to him down. Finding his Journal would be like finding him, and everything about him. Which in most cases would not at all be good.  
131 he had a very high IQ
Kevin is Homosexual he necer did like girls. Even when he was younger. No Kevin doesn't date to offen, but every time it has been a guy. He don't have eyes for girls never has, never will.:
Occupation: Kevin doesn't work at the time. But if he did it would be something to do with animals or art.
Housing: Kevin has beed on the ran for eight years. He never really stays in one place. He is currently living in a one story three bedroom house with his brother and his brothers girlfriend. The house is old and tatterd. Kevin hates it there, but he has no where else to go.
Family: Kevion ran away from home with his older brother at the age of ten. Her had a younger sister the age of six that he as not seen in eight years. His older brother watches him like a hawk, Kevin hates that. And for Kevin's mother and father, well he hates them, never will ever love them. He would love to see his little sister again it would be amazing to see her. It has  been so long.
Background: Kevin, well he as got mixed up in alot of bad. He ran away at the age of ten with his older brother Demon. His mom and dad were abusive to the boys, but not their younger sister. Kevin, is a street fighter. He'll pick a fight with anyone, anytime, anywhere he loves it.

Name: Oliver Jan Moon
Nickname: Olly
Idenification Number: 7777
Crush: None
Bf/ Gf: ^^
Personality: Meet me
Hair color and style: Olly has dark brown hair that goes to the top of his jaw line. His hair is in what they call an emo cut. He keeps it well kept and brushed across the left side of his face. His hair hangs in his eyes most of the time.
Eye color eye lash lenght and thickness: Olly's eyes are a very odd shade of brownish blue. Yes his eyes are a mix of brown and blue it's very weird. But they are very very pretty with small black lines in them. He loves his eye they have to be the park of him he loves the  most. Luke's eye lashs are very think and somewhat long, but not to long.
Height and Weight: 5'11" 146lbs
IQ: 150 ( Very superior intelligence)
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
Looks: Olly is very tall and skinny. Most people would think he was very weak, but no Olly is extremely stong for how skinny he his. You will most likely never see Luke with out a jacket on. Olly has broad strong sholders. The muscals in his arms are very large, but he doesn't show them off. As for Olly's abs, he has a six pack but it's nothing to great. Olly has a long torso and long legs. His hips are thin. Olly is pretty much the definition of an emo guy. Tall, thin, strong. Olly has snake bites and his right ear is pierced.
Looks: ^^ I think thats good enough.
Other:

Last edited by Wolves-Rule1 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wolves-Rule1: My newer people XD Empty Re: Wolves-Rule1: My newer people XD

Post  administrator bailey. Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:17 pm

hey wolves, i'd appreciate if for your character "maggie" you chose a more appropiate picture.
it's not the fact that she's in her underwear, but the fact that she's pulling it down.
thank you, xo.

-bailey bunny.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:14 pm

Abel Star Janes
Wolves-Rule1: My newer people XD Giphy
Gender-
Female
Age-
Eighteen
Birthday-
November 1 1995
Appearance::
Hair- Abel has dark brown hair that hangs just below her shoulders. It is naturally straight, but she often curls it.
Eyes- The female has stunning baby blue eyes with a dark blue ring around them. Her eyes often change color with her mood, darker when she is mad lighter when she is happy.
Height-
Height- the female is rather tall not extremely tall, but tall. Standing at an even six foot.
Weight- 143lbs
Tattoos-
Wolves-Rule1: My newer people XD Angel-Wings-Tattoos-Designs-for-Girls
Piercings- None
Wolves-Rule1: My newer people XD Tumblr_ma3p0mEAwv1r331r3o1_500_large

Sexual Orientation- Heterosexual

Pets-
Nova
Four
Female
Siberian Husky
Wolves-Rule1: My newer people XD Siberian%2525252BHusky%2525252B00%2525252B002

Moon
Seven
Male
Pitbull
Wolves-Rule1: My newer people XD Tumblr_mg8n311kpd1s10vh7o1_500
Likes-
Animals
Art
Music
smiles
Hair
Smoking
Rain
Warm weather
Nice people
Snakes
Dislikes-
Deep water
Jerks
Public
places Large crowds
Most people
Small dogs
Fire
Fears- Falling into fire, getting badly burnt deep water knives enclosed spaces
Habits- Smoking
Biting her lip
Talking to herself
Rambling
Occupation- None
Family- Ha if you can call it that Dane Father ( 54) Mother Daisy ( Dead) Brother Alex ( 22) Brother Dreamer ( 12) Housing- All over.

Vehicle- None, she had a truck that she had to sell.
Wolves-Rule1: My newer people XD Liv_Tyler_080023
History-
Abel has had a pretty messed up life since she was little, her parents were both druggies, and could care less about their kids. She always finds it odd that none their kids ended up with something wrong with the, they got lucky. Dan and Daisy were often got in the day, and well into the night. Lucky for the kids the next door naboir would always come over and care for the. The woman would always make sure they were fed and clean, unlike their parents.
At the Age of five Abel began to care for herself, there were somethings that she couldn't do herself although so often times her older brother Alex would have to help her with things, but even Alex was gone a lot. Escaping away to friends houses, leaving his little sister to fend for herself, and she did. Able started school at six because of her birthday. She liked school she liked being around other people it was nice.
The younge female quickly learned what life was all about, the kids at school would teast and tont her because she didn't have clothes like others, and because she was dirty at times. She tried to tell them she couldn't do anything about it, but no one would listen. Abel started to skip days in school, even as a young chid, she couldn't stand the treatment of her peers.
And then Dreamer was born, Abel damned her parents for bringing another life into this world. Abel began to care for not only selfself but the youn child that was also now in there home.
By the age of nine she was cooking, cleaning, and caring for her and Dreamer, Alex was almost out of the picture, he only came home every once in a while, the female wondered where he could go at his age.
(( Skippppppppppppppppppp))
When Abel was fifteen her mother passed away in the night, they were pretty sure she over dosed on something, God knows what. Soon after this Abel's father dropped off the face of the Earth, for a long time they wondered if he had died as well. But them the cops showed up to the house saying they had him in custidy. They tried to take Adel and Dreamer away into foster care, but lucky for them, Alex came home and informed the police that he would be caring for the two younger kids.
And that he did, for the first time in her life Abel had someone to help her with things, it was wonderful. But them all hell broke out five months later when her dad came home from jail. And that's when Abel left, she wanted to take Dreamer with her, but Alex wouldn't allow it. The younge female now sixteen packed up her stuff and her animals, and left.
Abel as been on the road ever since, house jumping all over the place, with friends, people she doesn't know, random people who pick herup. She has sold most of her possetions, all but her grandmoths neclace that hangs around her neck, and her beloved dogs.
Love Interest-
Abel is looking for someone who can turn her life around she is sick of living on the streets. She also wants someone who can bring out her fun side, because she really doesn't even know if she has one.
Wolves-Rule1: My newer people XD Liv2
Photo Tribute- Liv Tyler
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down