RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Kat and Arikushisu Onllyyy:)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

For Kat and Arikushisu Onllyyy:) - Page 2 Empty Re: For Kat and Arikushisu Onllyyy:)

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:46 pm

Luke

He whipped an imaginary tear away from his eye. "December, I'm no player." Another sneer escaped. Again, he approached December. "But, just because I didn't do it, doesn't mean I don't want to." He winked at her and took a take at her hand. Luke then took the weight of her bag off of her shoulders and slung it on to his own. He was experienced with ditching. Not that it was a habit, but, he did leave now and then. Luke examined the halls and the front of the building, and just like that, he was dragging the lovely girl hand in hand across the parking lot. No one was fully awake in the morning, so, they would look twice. When that second glance made it to their location, the two would have already been gone.

Last edited by Arikushisu on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

For Kat and Arikushisu Onllyyy:) - Page 2 Empty Re: For Kat and Arikushisu Onllyyy:)

Post  Kat Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:32 pm

December

I blushed again and felt awfully embarrassed. "Uhhhh..." I let him lead me across the parking lot, grinning. No one saw us, which amazed me because we weren't being super careful. I never really had ditched before... I hoped I would have a good time and he would too. "So... You've done this before?" I asked once we were off of school property.

Sorry, I'm kind of in a hurry...
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:35 pm

Luke

They slowed to a light walk, and he threw both of their bags up in a tree. He always put them there when on occasion he did ditch. "Well, I don't make it a habit. But, in a way." Luke didn't realize he was still holding her hand and he brought it up to his chin. For it was just a scratch, but, when he did so, his lips made contact with December's knuckles. Her skin was softer than anything he had felt before lying there on his lips. He closed his eyes briefly and took in her scent; sweet peas. By instinct, Luke twirled the girl around and the same position when they were back at the school was taken. Only this time, he kissed her. With each second, it grew even more intense. He kissed her harder, and held her closer. The feeling of wobbling legs overcame Luke. Only then did he open his eyes. An intense blush took his cheeks. "I...I...." He realized what he said he wasn't, he was turning out to be true day by day. "I'm...sorry. I don't know what came over me."

Last edited by Arikushisu on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:23 pm

December

It confused me, what he said and did at first. Then I just let it go. Who cares what people mean by things? When he kissed my hand I continued to blush slightly. Then he twirled me, and I felt free. He pulled me close, again, making me smile. But when he kissed me... I felt... I can't even explain how I felt. It was so intense, I kissed him back. And when he pulled away, there was something inside me that felt disappointed. For him to apologize for kissing me, made me giggle. I pulled him into a hug. "No need to apologize." I pulled out of the hug and stared at him. It took a lot, but I took my eyes off of him after a minute and looked at the ground. "What do you want to do?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:49 pm

Luke

His eyes widened when she pulled him in for a hug. He didn't realize that some girls would accept an apology that easily. He knew that she wasn't 'just another girl'. She was something more and he observed that since they went to the same middle school. Now in high school, that crush had intensified. Now that Luke had her in front of him, him arms extended around her waist-keeping her possessively held against his own body, she practically 'melted' into his clutch. The second December pulled away, a rush of cold overtook his body. Though his sweatshirt was doing a hearty job of keeping his body temperature a consistent temperature, and the fact that they were in Cali, it didn't make sense that goosebumps prickled his muscular arms. Luke, on the other hand, knew exactly why they had appeared. He wasn't ready to reveal that to her yet. I mean, he had just taken the poor girl by surprise. He looked away with the hot blush a girl took when she was thoroughly embarrassed. His hands reached up to his dirty blonde hair, and ruffled it. "Wherever I guess. I don't usually leave the comfort of my room." Luke's head turned to meet the piercing blue eyes that complimented that pretty face of the little red headed girl. "Video games." He shrugged.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:35 am

December

I smiled and watched him. How could I not have noticed him all this time, if it really had been as long as he claimed...? My brain struggled to remember how long he said we'd been going to the same school. I'm so freaking stupid sometimes, it's not even funny. Okay, yeah, maybe it is kinda funny. Anyways, back to my story, puh-lease.

It took me a while to think of something we do for a while. "How about, I lead you to the nearest mall and we each get a new swimsuit, my treat, and then we go swimming at the beach?" I smiled. Shopping and swimming at the beach were my two most favorite things. Combine them and you have got one happy camper.

My heart wanted so much to kiss him again, it was unbearable. So I leaned in and kissed him. I just couldn't seem to control myself today. It felt so perfect, for once my life felt real. Not like the sad novel of a girl who would soon take her own life or something. Cause you know that's what always happens in stories like mine..... How amazing it was, the way my lips fell perfectly on his. I kissed him gently and slowly.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:48 am

Luke

Luke eyed her and raised one of her eyebrows. "We're not making it a bikini, are we? Cause you know. I might be perfectly okay with one." He chuckled. When his head was thrown back, he once again saw their school bags. He remembered how this all had started. Them racing. Hearts pounding. At school, then, the chase again. "Do you think we'll be needing-" Before Luke could finish his sentence, December pulled his face level with hers, and she inched closer until their lips met. It wasn't forced at all. The way she kissed him, it felt that she was longing for more. She 'wanted' him to kiss her. Wanted him to hold her like this. This was about how close it was to a real kiss Luke had ever had. He had always gone out with sluts. The same question every day if he 'could go farther.' They never felt satisfied with just a kiss. He didn't want that at such a young age. That to him was like a summer fling. Luke wanted something real that ended with them on the porch, gray hair and all. Now, that might seem like a girls dream, but, you could tell how much he was tired of these 'flings.' He let his right hand trail up her back into her hair, cupping it, keeping her balanced with him. The other found her lower back once more. December kissed him with such delicacy. Soft and sweet. Luke stopped kissing the dazzling girl long enough to shake his head. "Who taught you how to kiss?" A soft giggle escaped. He raised both of her arms that were just flounders at her sides. He placed one of them on his waistband, and the other lingered on his neck. Luke took his previous position this time, kissing her with that same intensity he had before. He could tell that December had felt it, because the hand on his waist, tugged him closer to her. Even though their bodies were a mere inch away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:10 pm

December

"Yes, of course a bikini, Silly!" I answered happily. When we kissed again it just felt so... Right. My first kiss. At my age most of the girls had kissed tons of guys, sometimes even more. But not me, nope, I had never even kissed a guy. Most guys were too afraid to go near me, and the others were too stupid to bother. As a child, my parents treated me horribly. I had a boy over, once. And my dad yelled at him to leave, chasing him away. He was one of my only true friends. My dad beat me that night, after Danny had left. And then when I told my best friend at school about what had happened, she of course blabbed it to the whole school. Ever since guys have been afraid to go near me. Sometimes, I truly did hate my dad's slimy low-life guts. But the way Luke kissed me, was as if he had no fear. No fear of my dad, or what would happen to either one of us. Now on the other hand, my mom lived in California and was a good person. But she wanted absolutely nothing to do with me. I wonder if Luke knew, if he knew what would happen. Or what had happened back in sixth grade. Who am I kidding, of course he knew! Everyone knew my whole life's story! He pulled away and I blushed. "I'm sorry..." I laughed. "Absolutely no one." Then he kissed me more and I was the one to pull away. "Sooo.... The mall?" I smiled, still blushing insanely.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:46 pm

Luke

When she pulled away, he felt a substance on his lips. His thumb trailed over it. It was sparkly and pink. Luke raised his eyebrow. "Lip gloss is it?" He bent down to her level, and started cleaning up his mess. He'd smeared the poor girls face with her own lip gloss. He couldn't help but laugh. When he finished, she asked about the mall. To be quite honest, he had forgotten. A mischievous grin now hugged his face. "Are you sure you want me to see you in a bikini?" December gave him a mere love tap on the arm. His smile did anything but fade. He grabbed their bags, and slung them both over his shoulder. Luke was well aware of December's history, but, that didn't scare him even the slightest bit. He knew the consequences with any girl, and he thought that just a little strict control was alright. At least it was better than other girl's parents. 'Have her home by two A. M.!' They'd say. They even even gave him tips on how to win the poor girl over! He knew that they'd probably got it from their parents, but, either way. Luke found it vulgar. December set off in a stride ahead of him, faster than Luke's normal pace. "You reallllllyyy must want me to see you in a bathing suit." She whirled around and all he could do was laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:49 pm

Lolololhi! xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:12 pm

December

I couldn't help but burst out laughing when he tried to clean up the mess on my face. It took forever but he finally got it. Amazing, isn't it? I was still laughing hard by the time he finished. Haha, I had totally forgotten about our bags until he grabbed them. I whirled around to look at him and he laughed. "Oh just hurry up!" I laughed and kept running. My heart was beating quickly when we got to the mall, considering I had sprinted the whole way. I stopped at the revolving doors for him, and when he was there I took his hand.

Sorry it's so lame...
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:15 am

Bumper cars. :)
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:35 am

Sorry. I've been really busy. sldfhjdsosdlkfjdsoifj. Here you are. C:

Luke

He kept a steady pace behind her. Watching her red curls dance in the California air as she skipped ahead. Not a care. A smile made it's way to the surface. Luke had always loved when she was happy. If she wasn't, an expression took her face that he didn't like much. Hurt, despair, and loneliness. Ugly business when messed with and to see it on her was all the more worse. He longed for the day when the smile that took her face was from him. When Luke had learned what December's dad had done to Danny, he didn't really care. He'd had a crush on this one person in particular for years. Luke was just worried that December was distancing herself, but, when it was ongoing, he knew something was wrong so he kept a close eye. He only dated the sluts in high hopes that the feeling would eventually drift away, but, there was something different about her and he had a feeling he'd finally figure it out. Luke curled his fingers into hers and looked down at her. "Ready?" He arched an eyebrow. "We might come off as suspicious.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:39 am

December

I giggled and laughed, skipping and twirling down the sidewalks. The weather was gorgeous, the air not nearly as humid as normal. There was no way this day could get better. My laughs and giggles lowered as we got close to the mall. My hand still in his, I looked up at him. Considering he was about a half a head taller than me, me being only like 5'6, I had to stand on tiptoes to be eye-level with him. "What do you mean we might be suspicious?" I narrowed my eyes, like normal, but the smile would not leave my face. This boy here... Had made me smile, for the first time in a long time. Eyes staring into his, it made me jump when the ringer for my phone went off in my back pocket. It was Paradise by Coldplay,
"When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
So she ran away in her sleep
Dreamed of para-para-paradise"

I picked it up at that last moment. "Hello?" It was my dad. Why in the world was he calling me, keeping in mind he thought I was in school. This phone call was all it took to make the smile leave my face. "Moving?" I frowned. "No..." My heart beat quickened. "I said no..." With that, I hung up and looked up at Luke again. "He wants me to move to Washington with him... I told him no." I couldn't remember the last time I had told my father no... It wasn't often, I could assure you that much.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:13 pm

Luke

His eyebrow arched at the sound of her ringtone. "You still like Coldplay? I thought you outgrew them. Glad to see some things haven't change about you.." When her smile dropped, a coldness took over him. Goosebumps grew on both of their arms. Then, altogether, they left and his stomach all but dropped. "Moving..? What would even make him consider that?" Luke had wanted to be with December for quite the time, but, hearing this now, he lost all hope. He knew how strict and straightforward her dad was. He probably wasn't asking if she wanted to move, rather telling her. Luke's hand that clasped hers left and took a rest in his hair. Pushing it back showing his frustration. "What are you going to do?" They were both scared. No matter how strong both of them appeared to be.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:49 pm

December

I sighed and shook my head. "He claims he wants to start over..." I rolled my eyes and stood there, simply thinking for a while. He pulled his hand out of mine and it made me want to scream. "No don't...." I whispered. Then I just stared at the ground for a few long minutes. "I guess I'll survive for myself. Get a job.... Find an apartment to rent.... Get help from friends and stuff I guess." It was taking all I had not to start crying. I hadn't cried in a while, it was difficult to have built up the wall that I had, and for it to all come crashing down... That wall was my last little bit of sanctuary that I had... What was a going to do now... Without realizing it at first, I started crying. Then when I realized, the tears just kept coming.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:08 pm

Luke

He stared at her when she started naming off things that she could do. Honestly, to Luke, she was sounding utterly ridiculous. She had wonderful friends, and no matter what, one of them would probably house her. Then, he realized that since of her image, perhaps those friends were fakes. Those long minutes passed while she stared at the ground and he pondered an idea that sprung to his mind. An idea that December nor her father would rather enjoy, but, it was worth a shot. Luke observed the ground near his feet still thinking, and saw the steaming concrete grow splotch of liquid where December bent her head. He pushed her head up with his knuckle, and shook his head. "It's alright...." He placed his hand on the nape of her neck, supporting it and pulled her towards him with the other. He cradled her into a bear hug. For whatever reason, he was good at consoling girls. Whenever his younger sister Leila was feeling down in the dumps, she always seemed to find Luke and just go on a rant about everything. Then, everything seemed alright. They went on their regular sisterly brotherly routines, but, those few minutes were always worth while. He grew closer to Leila, and whoever he consoled. December sobbed into his sweatshirt, keeping it damp with her tears. "How would you like to stay at my place..if he wants to start over, he can. No one says you have to."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:26 pm

December

I held onto him when he pulled me close. It felt right, the way he comforted me. My face stayed buried in his sweatshirt, making it wet. When he threw out the idea of me staying with him, I stopped sobbing. "I-I couldn't ask that of you..." I whispered, looking up at him with teary eyes. But, what if I could ask that of him? Instead of saying yes or no, I just hugged him tight and looking in a puddle on the ground to see makeup dribbling down my face. After I was done sobbing, my face was still covering in smeared makeup. It didn't bother me though, unlike most girls. I never really cared about my makeup, but I always made sure to put it on. Last year I forgot to put on makeup for the first time since I was like twelve and my dad told me I looked like trash and he was ashamed to be related to me. Daddy of the year right? Anyways, I looked up at Luke and blushed, ashamed that I looked like that.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:30 pm

Luke

"Well, like I said. It's your decision. Not mine. And it's completely fine." A little chuckle. When he saw her make-up smeared everywhere, he couldn't help but throw yet another laugh. Luke bent his knees so that he was level with her, and snaked his hand farther back in his sweatshirt. He grabbed a hold of it, and started to wipe her face clean. "You know, you look beautiful without this.." He licked his sweatshirt a bit, getting a pesky splotch off her cheek. "And it's like hell to get off. AND STOP MOVING." He pulled her close once again. "It seems as though this is the only way I can get you to stay still." He rose an eyebrow, and a dark grin took his charming face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:13 pm

December

I giggled and blushed insanely, as he tried to get the makeup off my face. Squirming in all different directions, I continued laughing. "Stoppp!" He pulled me close and I blushed more. How was he making me blush like this? I had never blushed this much! But... I don't think that was necessarily a bad thing... It made me smile. Not a whole lot did that. Finally, he got the make up off and I kissed him. After a few seconds I pulled away, smiling huge as I did so. Even in a tank top, I was burning up. I couldn't wait to get out in the cool water. I weaved my fingers with his and rested my head on his chest, looking up at him. Not once did the smile leave my face after it was back, he made me too happy. "Soooo.... Shall we?" I gestured to the door of the mall.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:46 pm

Luke

Luke could feel the heat radiating off of December's body. A chuckled rose from his throat. "We shall." He squeezed her hand back as they entered the doors to the mall. "Where to first? I don't really hang out here all that often.." He had to admit it. He wasn't a big fan of hanging out at the mall on the weekends like all the other kids his age. He'd rather just stay home and play a bunch of video games all day. His eyes scanned the floor they were on and he didn't see anything remotely close to what they were looking for. He found one store, but, it sold extremely skimpy bathing suits. Luke was hoping that December wouldn't lead him in there. The blush he was trying to hold back would burst out all at once and cause him a nosebleed or something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:21 pm

December

I laughed and let him lead the way into the air-conditioned mall. It felt GREAT! My eyes scanned the area to determine which floor we were on. Floor number 3, we needed to go down one. "Hmmm.... Should we go to Hot Topic, JCPenney, or that place?" For the last one I pointed to the place with the skimpy swimsuits, totally joking but making it seem like I was totally dead serious. I trained my eyes on the shop, making it seem like I was deciding on a bathing suit from there. Then I look up at Luke. He was blushing, which made me smile. See? I'm not the only one who ever blushes! Yayyyy!!!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:48 pm

Luke

When she gestured over to the skimpy bathing suits, Luke nearly lost it and his whole face had turned red, but, it wasn't his choice if she wanted to get a bathing suit there. "I-It's your decision." He finally responded. A smirk arose to his face and the blush fell. "But, you do know if you get one there, it'd be quite hard training my eyes of you." He winked and the hand clasped in her's slipped away and found her waist. He pulled her a tad closer to illuminate the statement. An eyebrow rose as he awaited her reaction.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:33 pm

December

I started blushing insanely and then began to crack up. It took a minute, but I squirmed out of his arms, laughing still. "Uhm, how about no?" I started towards Hot Topic, my most favorite-est store ever. Turing on my heel, I saw him just standing there, confused. "Well come on now, Pokey the Puppy! No need to take up the time I could be using to try on bathing suits!" I laughed and waited for him to catch up before hurrying off again. When we got inside Hot Topic I looked around. The store had just stocked up on new items for summer. Perfect. I strolled around grabbing about a dozen different swim suits before hurrying off to the dressing room.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:39 pm

Luke

Luke's eyebrow turned into an arch as he saw how many bathing suits she picked up. "Oh?" A devilish grin spun across her face. "I'm assuming I'll get to see you in all of these?" Luke stood outside of the dressing room waiting for the first one. He had been checking a text when December sauntered out. She wore a purple bikini with Invader Zim designs on it. The bottom was a bit skimpish. His hand moved up to his chin. "Hmmm...." He was giving her the look over. When he got to her torso he realized she had tied the bikini awkwardly. "You live in Cali and you're having trouble tying the top?" He walked over to her and started tying it the way it was meant to be tied. "You're hopeless." Luke laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum