RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:01 am

Akira smiles and kisses him. She goes up to her room and puts on the dress in my profile pic only it was black. She walled back down.

Ash chuckled and walked out of his room with her. He pointed at a big bedroom. "Thats my parents' room. And my brother's room. Oh and...Akira doesn't have a room here because Josh and I were adopted...but we're still her brpthers..."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:00 pm

Amanda: I smiel a little as I look around. "Nice place ..." I then frown. "Oh .. Poor Akira.." I then raise an eyebrow. "Your adopted? You've never told me that..."

Jacob: I laugh a little. "Well .. you look ...nice."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:46 pm

Ash sighs. "I'm sorry...i thought you'd think i was...weird or something..."

Akira smiles. "Ready to go?" She held his hand, twining their fingers together.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:50 pm

Amanda: I frown. "I would never think that Ash ..." I kiss his cheek. "Noww where's a sicssor? I need to cut this braclet off.." is ay rreffering to my mentally disordered braclet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:54 pm

Ash pulled a pocketknife put of his pocket and held it out to her. "Will this work?"

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:00 pm

Jacob: I nod a little. "Alright .. but I don't want to be gone too long...okay?"

Amanda: "Oh .. sure..." I take it. "What are you doing with it in your pocket? Not everyone carrries a pocketknife in their pockket... No matter what it's name is...." I frown. "You don't cut yourself...right?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:02 pm

Ash frowns. "Of course i don't cut myself. I carry it around for if i ever need to use it."

Lol thats what my brother does. He carries it especially on christmas to open his presents

Akira nodded. "Okay...if you don't want to go...we won't go..."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:05 pm

I've never met someone who keeps one around. xDD

Amanda: "Alright.." I check his wrist quickly. "Okay.." I sigh a little and start to try and cut the band off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Well sometimes i carry mine around when i take a walk. We have some. Weird people in my neighborhood .

Ash held the bracelet still so she could cut it off.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:09 pm

Ahhhh. xD

Jacob: "No .. we can go ... I'm just saying..."

Amanda: I finally get it off and sigh. I cumple it up. "Where's the garbage? I want to throw it out..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:12 pm

Ash points to the garbage can in his room. "Right there...but...what if they find it...?"

Akira frowned. "Just saying what..?" She looked down, playing with his fingers.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:18 pm

Stalking...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:19 pm

Amanda: "Well ... Where should I put it?" I shrug. "I mean .. I guess I can keep it in ym suitcase.."

Jacob: "Well .. I'm just saying .. I don't wanna be out to long."

Hayyyyyyyyy Staarrrrr
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:21 pm

Hayyyy Babbbbeeeee.

Hehehe. Click this(:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:22 pm

I can't click it .. I'm watcing Parinormal activity with myy cousin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:25 pm

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY IS MY LIFE.
What night are you on???
I like night #21.
She gets all possesed and its so cheesey and it makes me laugh(:

Annndd when the demon pulls her leg and she goes flying down the hallwayy. And the door slams too!
Gosh thats just so scary(;
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:26 pm

I'm up to the part wtih the wegi (can't spell) board. xDD

I love the part when Mika gets thrown and she's all .. possesed. xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:29 pm

Yesss! :) We went to the movies to see it(theater hoppinnnggg cause it's rated R.) and we were like cracking up the whole timee.
Good times, Good times.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:32 pm

xD I don't see stuff like dis in theaters.

I only saw the devil inside in theaters.

It was weird..o.o
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:50 pm

:D I cannn!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:53 pm

Coool
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:26 pm

Akira nods. "Okay." She walked out tp the orphanage's garage where they kept some cars for them.

Ash nodded. "That would work." He smiled a little and kissed her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:32 pm

Guyysss.
I just want to inform you that..
Eggplants dont have feet.
There. I said it(:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:42 pm

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Akira nods. "Okay." She walked out tp the orphanage's garage where they kept some cars for them.

Ash nodded. "That would work." He smiled a little and kissed her.

Amanda: I nod a little and put the braclet in my bag. I frown a little. "So..whatcha wanan do?"

Jacob: "They have cars?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:19 pm

Ash smiles. "I think you need to meet my parenrs..er...adopted parents..."

Akira smiled. "Yeah. Its for the older orphans when we need to go somewhere. Pick a car."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next