RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Characters! xD

Go down

My Characters! xD Empty My Characters! xD

Post  CutieLol111 Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:18 pm

(The skelly format was from the RP Sucker for Love.. It is NOT mine. Lol)

..::S::K::E::L::Y::...

::.W.::.h.::.a.::.t.::.’.::.s.::::.y.::.o.::.u.::.r.::::.n.::.a.::.m.::.e.::,::::.G.::.o.::.r.::.g.::.e.::.o.::.u.::.s.::.?.::.?.::.?.::

Name :: Elisha Lucky
Nickname :: Shia, Eli, luck, Or just Elisha

::.T.::.e.::.l.::.l.::::.m.::.e.::::.m.::.o.::.r.::.e.::::.a.::.b.::.o.::.u.::.t.::::.y.::.o.::.u.::.r.::.s.::.e.::.l.::.f.::.::.::.::

Personality :: Clumsy, crazy, flirty, kind, and outgoing.
History :: Well her last name does not stand for her at all. She is most deffinetly not lucky at all. She is pretty clumsy. She was born in UK, so she has a british accent to her. She know just english as a language and thats it. Her mother died when she was giving birth to her, and her father just left Elisha when she was about 5. She had lived on her own pretty much her whole life.
Other ::N/A

::.A.::.n.::.y.::.o.::.n.::.e.::::.s.::.p.::.e.::.c.::.i.::.a.::.l.::::.i.::.n.::::.y.::.o.::.u.::.r.::::.l.::.i.:.f.::.e.::::.?.::.?.::.?.::

Crush :: No One Yet! :P
Bf/Gf :: Nope
Fiance :: No
Spouse :: Nope

::.Y.::.o.::.u.::::.l.::.o.::.o.::.k.::::.a.::.m.::.a.::.z.::.i.::.n.::.g.::::.b.::.y.::::.t.::.h.::.e.::::.w.::.a.::.y.:::.!.::.!.::.!.::

Eye color :: Bright Blue
Skin tone :: Tan
Hair color/length :: Blonde, shoulder length
Tattoos/Piercings :: Two on each ear.
Body Type :: Skinny
Over-all appearance :: (Umm.. What should I put??)
Photo ::
My Characters! xD Elisha_cuthbert00

::.W.::.h.::.a.::.t.::.’.::.s.::::.y.::.o.::.u.::.r.::::.n.::.a.::.m.::.e.::,::::.G.::.o.::.r.::.g.::.e.::.o.::.u.::.s.::.?.::.?.::.?.::

Name :: Cooper Hallman
Nickname :: Coop, Just Cooper mainly

::.T.::.e.::.l.::.l.::::.m.::.e.::::.m.::.o.::.r.::.e.::::.a.::.b.::.o.::.u.::.t.::::.y.::.o.::.u.::.r.::.s.::.e.::.l.::.f.::.::.::.::

Personality :: Short-Tempered, nice, clumsy, and strange. But a nice person anyways!
History :: His family where crazy, rude and just embarrassing so Cooper tries to stay away from them as much as he could. So he lives on his own, far away from his parents as possible.
Other :: N/A

::.A.::.n.::.y.::.o.::.n.::.e.::::.s.::.p.::.e.::.c.::.i.::.a.::.l.::::.i.::.n.::::.y.::.o.::.u.::.r.::::.l.::.i.:.f.::.e.::::.?.::.?.::.?.::

::.Y.::.o.::.u.::::.l.::.o.::.o.::.k.::::.a.::.m.::.a.::.z.::.i.::.n.::.g.::::.b.::.y.::::.t.::.h.::.e.::::.w.::.a.::.y.:::.!.::.!.::.!.::

Eye color :: Brown
Hair color/length :: Shortish? Brown
Tattoos/Piercings :: Nope
Body Type :: Average..
My Characters! xD JakeMaddenforCafeMagazine04

Name :: Emma Roberts
Nickname :: E or Em

Personality :: Romantic, very kind, very flirty, fashionable, optimistic, and crazy.
History :: Her parents are wealthy and she lived a pretty good life. Just her stupid relationships go down in the trash. She is the only child and she was born in Paris, France. She knows french, and english. Those are her two main language.
Other :N/A:

Eye color :: A Dark chocolate brown.
Hair color/length :: Brown, with some blonde highlights. Hair reaches down a little below her shoulders.
Tattoos/Piercings :: Belly button piercing
Body Type :: Skinny
My Characters! xD 107755517
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

http://dreamfun.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down