RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Care to Rp? :)

Go down

Care to Rp? :) Empty Care to Rp? :)

Post  Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:47 am

Rules : (~ Follow them? ~)
1: Everyone would need to have a(n) Rp character(s).

2: Character(s) may include:
A Picture, - If necessary! - , and a bio- ( Gender/Age/Setting/Ect: )

3: I really can't stand potty mouths.. I love how people are straight forward and all, but if you start to act all immature; than that's a " No No.." I don't have a problem with words, but if words starts to hurt, then...Well you know what... Idk, i'm not telling you to leave. Just saying it's not nice. ; )

4: I won't have any problem if you just jump in the Rp, but would you please ask? I may not have a problem with it, but who am I to speak for the other person..?

5: Again; BIO on you're Characters! That'll help a bunch! :DD

Setting:
I think a setting should be decided on together! ;)

My Bio: Care to Rp? :) Cute
Name: Tekare, Himimari
Setting: (undecided)
Bio: My mother had die, it had been 9 years since then, but for what reason was still a mystery. Unfortunately living with my father who did nothing but make my life living hell. Literally. Sometimes I wondered if the only reason I didn't stop him when he did it was because I'd had gotten used to it in some kind of way, or it could have been that I was smart enough to know that fighting back would only bring worse pain. Seeing how my father had to take medications for several reasons, mainly his aggressive behaviour. Perhaps it was true that I was a knuckle-head, but I'd still had at least an ounce of common sense.

( not much since no setting . )

Let's get started ! : )

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Care to Rp? :) Empty Re: Care to Rp? :)

Post  Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:54 am

this in wrong place sorry if wana rp i can help you
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum