RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

5 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 20 Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:10 pm

Jacob: I found a nice tree in the park and pointed to it. "How about that one?"

Amanda: "Oh .. your room. I don't want to go back there... they'll take me again.." I frown and hold my panda pillow close to me and start to shake. "They'll take us again ..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~ - Page 20 Empty Re: ~*Faith In Each Other, First Involves Trust in Yourself*~

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:15 pm

Ash frowns,"no they won't and okay you can stay in my room."

Akira smiles,"okay." She sits down under the tree
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:17 pm

Amanda: I start to shake as I stare at nothing. "They'll take us again .." I whisper. "And they'll hurt us ... use us ... use me..." I whisper as I continue to shake.

Jacob: I sit down and take out the poptart and start to eat it. "so how was your week with me gone?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:18 pm

Brb
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:19 pm

Okay.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:06 am

Ash frowns and hugs her tighter. "Amanda you're safe. I'll protect you."

Akira sighs,"boring...lonely...depressing." she shrugged.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:09 am

Amanda: "I ... I don't know if I'll ever be safe anymore..."

Jacob: "Ahh..well I'm sorry." I frown. "I wish that they didn't take me... so that i could be with you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:16 am

Ash frowns,"i won't let anyone take you away from me again."

Akira nodded,"same here." She leaned against him without realizing it and sighed.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:19 am

Jacob: I sigh. "Just promise me one thing ... never talk about this again in front of Amanda...they did worse to her than me." I shake my head. "Way worse...mentally worse."

Amanda: I nod slowly. "Can I have a hug?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:36 am

Ash smiles,"of course you can. " he hugged her.

Akira nodded,"i promise."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:24 pm

Amanda: I hug him and hold him close. I smile just a tiny bit. "Thank you Ash..."

Jacob: "Thanks .." I smile softly. "It's great being friends with you.. you actually understand me,"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:24 am

Akira smiles,"and i'm glad that you're my friend. I haven't had a friend in a while...its nice having one again."

Ash smiles,"love you" wb
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:27 pm

Amanda: I smile. "Do you really mean that? Do you really love me?"

Jacob: I nod and smile. "Yeah .. it is nice."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:18 pm

Ash smiles,"yes i do mean it. I do love you."

Akira smiles and looks around. "I think i'm gonna not redye my hair blue this time...i miss the natural color."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:17 am

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Ash smiles,"yes i do mean it. I do love you."

Akira smiles and looks around. "I think i'm gonna not redye my hair blue this time...i miss the natural color."

Jacob: I tilt my head. "What's your normal hair colorr?"

Amanda: I blush and look down. "Good..." I laugh. "I'm sorry."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:27 am

Akira smiles. "I'm normally a brunette. My natural is a like...not super dark but darj brown hair."

Ash blinks. "Why are you sorry?" He held her hand and played with her fingers.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:29 am

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Akira smiles. "I'm normally a brunette. My natural is a like...not super dark but darj brown hair."

Ash blinks. "Why are you sorry?" He held her hand and played with her fingers.

Amanda: "Its just that ... No one's told me that they loved me before .." I shrug and smile. // Jacob: I smile. "That sounds like a nice color .... But then ... The blue is what makes you you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:33 am

Akira smiles. "Okay. Then maybe I'll redye it again. I think blue is better actually. Not many think brunettes are sexy......uh...i didn't say that. Forget i said that." She laughed.

Ash smiled. "Oh okay....i hope they let you out soon...." wb
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:42 am

Jacob: I laugh and shrug. "I like them.." \\ Amanda: I nod. "I heard they might let me home early if I pass these brain scans."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:44 am

Ash smiles. "Hmm...did you study? They may be hard tests to pass." He joked.

Akira smiled. "Okay..good to know." She giggled.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:50 am

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Ash smiles. "Hmm...did you study? They may be hard tests to pass." He joked.

Akira smiled. "Okay..good to know." She giggled.

Amanda: I frown softly. "I don't think I'll pass Ash ..." I look down and shake my head. "My head just doesn't feel right lately ..." // Jacob: I lauggh and nod. "Yeah."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:54 am

Akira smiled. "So....what should we talk about now?"

Ash frowned. "Oh...well....I'll stay with you Amanda. I'll have to leave every once in a while to get new clothes though but other wise I'll be here."

Sorry for slow replies. I'm watching the bears vs packers game.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:59 am

Supa-Bacon-Cat wrote:Akira smiled. "So....what should we talk about now?"

Ash frowned. "Oh...well....I'll stay with you Amanda. I'll have to leave every once in a while to get new clothes though but other wise I'll be here."

Sorry for slow replies. I'm watching the bears vs packers game.

Amanda: I nod and smile softly. "Thank you Ash .. but I don't expect you to stay here .. And I don't want you to." I frown. "I want you to have a nice life .. and you can't have that staying cooped up inside this hospital." I sigh. "I know I'm going to have bad results .. I just know it." I then smile. "Don't worry about me though ... I'll make it through .." I take his hand in mine and smile. // Jacob: "Uhm ... Poptart cats?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:03 am

Akira smiles. "Oh yes. Beautiful topic." She stuck a piece of poptart in his mouth. "Bam! Poptart cat!"

Ash frowns. "My life would suck if i wasn't around you. I don't want to leave."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:05 am

Jacob: I laugh a little. "Yum.." I then realized it'd been an hour. My faod was clearly. Going to be digested by now. I got up and ran behind the tree. I started to try to throw up. // Amanda: I frown a little. "You wouldn't wanna be with me once you find out about the realv me.."

Gtg
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum