RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever Free- The drama

Go down

Forever Free- The drama Empty Forever Free- The drama

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:35 pm

"I hate my life!" I yelled to no one. After 3 weeks of staying alone in my house I was going nuts. Why did my parents have to go to that ball! I put my head in my hands and sighed. My grandma was supposed to be here in a week, but I didn't know if I coud survive unti then. The emerency money my parents had left me had almost ran out, and my job only paid $4 an hour- not enough to survive on. I texted Miya, my friend, "Hey whats up?" "Not much WBY?" "Same as usual- Nuthin" "Wanna come over?" "Sure, be over in a min" I walked over to her house, glad to be out of mine. When I got there, she was sitting on her couch, texting someone. I looked at her phone through her window. Me- "Lol! Luv u babe!" Jakey- "Luv u 2, talk to ya later" Me- "U no it!!! See ya". She put her phone down and I ducked out of view. She couldnt be texting my boyfriend Jake. It had to be someone else. I rang her doorbell and waited for a minute. When she answered it, she didn't have her phone with her. I came in and went to her room, her following. "Oh, I forgot I have to call my grandma! Can I use your phone?" A look of nervousness flashed on her face, but then she said "Sure". I picked up her phone, but instead of dialing my grandmas number, I look through her texts with 'Jakey'. Sure enough, it was my boyfriend Jake. "HOW COULD YOU" I yelled angerly, then stormed out of her house. I went home and began to cry. I might as well not be living.Heyyy, good idea. I caled my grandma and tod her my idea, she tried to talk me out of it but all I said was "I love you, good-bye" I went to the kitchen and got out the sharpest knife. Just like that I was gone......TO BE CONTINUED
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down