RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supa-Bacon-Cat and SpazzyBubbles ONLY!

5 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Supa-Bacon-Cat and SpazzyBubbles ONLY! - Page 3 Empty Re: Supa-Bacon-Cat and SpazzyBubbles ONLY!

Post  Spazz Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:25 pm

Kathy: I smile and follow him up.

Axel: I walk up to Owen and punch him in the stomach. I then punch him in the face.
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Supa-Bacon-Cat and SpazzyBubbles ONLY! - Page 3 Empty Re: Supa-Bacon-Cat and SpazzyBubbles ONLY!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:28 pm

Owen falls, gasping, to the floor. He groans. Mira watched him, she leaned down. "You made the wrong choice Owen." Owen smiled up at her blearily. His arm shot up and she felt a prick in her arm. She sighed,"Crap..." She suddenly had a smile on her face. It matched Owen's. She fell to the floor giggling, slow and drunkenly. Owen smiled,"it'll wear off in about an hour." he slurred.

Ron knocked on the door. While they waited, he copied the phone number on the sign into his cell phone.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:48 pm

Kathy: I lady opened the door. She was wearing a pants suite... Very ugly. "Hi, we're looking to buy and house and were wondering to check it out."

Axel: "Sh*t!" I lock the door and grab Mira. I pull her over my shoulder. I start walking up the stairs, and into our room.
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:52 pm

Ron smiles at the lady. Nice clothes....he thought. "Yes, We saw this one was up for sale and it's a beautiful house so..." He watched the lady. Was she just gonna stand there?

Mira looked at Axel,"where are we going?" She twisted a little in his arms and played with his hair,"Soofffttt."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:59 pm

Lady: She laughed. "What? Young mariage? Won't last." She turns and slams the door shut.

Kathy: "Hey! Come back!"

Axel: I pushed her onto the bed. "Stop it, Mira!"
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Ron rolls his eyes. He flipped the lady off through the window. "Don't listen to her Kathy. She's probably always like that. Any other good houses?" He looked around. He wanted to strangle that lady. What did she know about young love? She ain't anywhere close to young so she'd better shut her trap.

Mira sat up and frowned,"whaaattt??? She fell back on the bed, humming quietly.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:15 pm

Axel: I sighed and walked out into the hall. I closed the door, then I go into the guest room. Thankfully, there's a little room in there. I turn it on and sigh.

Kathy: I sigh and shrug. "I really liked this one..." I sigh and walk down back to the street.
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:22 pm

Ron nods,"I know. I'll call them and report her or something. If she wants to sell a house she has to be nicer."

Mira got up and walked downstairs. "I'm going for a drive!" She called and walked out to her car.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Brb
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:30 pm

Kay, i have to leave for color guard (im a flag twirler in marching band, if your didn't know.) in 20 mins so....yeah
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:38 pm

Bac!

Axel: "Mira! Get back here!" I run after her, and grab her by her waist. I pick her up, wedding style, and walk back in the house. I drop her back in our room, and lock the door... Me still in it, so I could stop her before she climbs out a window!

Kathy: I smile and kiss him on the cheek. "Ok."
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:48 pm

gtg
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:14 am

Supa-Bacon-Cat - When you have the chance, please go back on my RP :) Thank you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Mira looked up at him and frowned,"Whyy????" She grabbed his hand, pulling him onto the bed with her. "Oh hewo." She giggled. She kissed him.

Ron smiles,"If you want you can stay with me until we find a place."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:50 pm

Axel: I pushed her away, and walked to the corner of the room. "Stop it, Mira!"

Kathy: I smile. "Ok!"
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:35 am

Ron smiles and looks at the time,"then maybe we should head back. It's getting late." He started walking back with her.

Mira sniffled. She curled up into a little ball. She fell asleep like that.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:43 pm

Kathy: I sigh. "Ok! But we need to stop at my house and get me some of my clothes!"

Axel: I sigh in relief. Hopefully she'll be better after she wakes up.
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Ron smiles,"Okay. Lead the way!" He chuckled, oh yes he's very funny :/

Mira woke up like an hour later. She almost fell off the bed. My charries tend to do that at times
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:34 pm

Kathy: "Okie dokie!" I grabbed his hand and started dragging him to my house. Just looking for the pink and blue house, I kept thinking to myself... Blue and pink don't really match...

Axel: I had fallen asleep ten minutes after Mira had. Sadly, I was having a nightmare. It was of the Owen guy hurting my Mira. She kept screaming but I couldn't do anything.
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:57 pm

Mira looked at Axel. She snuggled up against him and closed her eyes again. She didn't fall asleep though.

Ron smiled, following her. A blue and pink house came into sight. Huh, weird color combination.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:52 pm

Axel started to snore. :P

Kathy: I walked Ron up to my pink and blue house. "Welcome to my home." I grabbed my keys and opened the door. "Come on in!"
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:56 pm

Ron smiles. "Nice house," he said. He followed her into the house.

Mira smiled. She watched him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Axel: ZZZZZZZZ

Kathy: I shrug. "It's ok."
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:00 pm

Ron watched her,"You don't like it? I dooo....pretty colors." He chuckled. He kissed her cheek and looked around.

Mira poked him. "Aaaxxxeellll"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spazz Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Kathy: I start walking up the stares and wave Ron to come too. I walk into my messy room and sigh. "I forgot to clean it up!"

Axel: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Spazz
Spazz
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next