RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ivory High: The School of Arts & Home of the Celtics.

5 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Ivory High: The School of Arts & Home of the Celtics. - Page 15 Empty Re: Ivory High: The School of Arts & Home of the Celtics.

Post  Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:13 pm

Kyle ::

He smiled. He nodded. "Bass is my passion." He smiled, and a girl walked up to him, She asked if he wanted to sit with them, and he asked if Haley could come. She looked at Haley and shook her head her head like "No way!" So Kyle shook his head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ivory High: The School of Arts & Home of the Celtics. - Page 15 Empty Re: Ivory High: The School of Arts & Home of the Celtics.

Post  Kat Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:43 pm

Hayley
I waited until the girl walked away to sigh with relief. "For one someone knows how to listen!" When he looked confused I pointed to a short thin red-headed girl with chubby cheeks. "See her? She used to be my best friend, they asked her to sit with them and I never spoke to her again. They'll suck you in like a vacuum cleaner, I swear." I sighed.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:53 pm

He laughed and smiled. "It will take more then just a pretty face to impress me." He smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:22 pm

tara's house smells epic!! Mine smells like poopy diaper... :/

Hayley
I grinned and blushed.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:36 pm

He grinned, and looked at her. "So?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:04 pm

Hayley
I glanced up. "So what?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:30 am

He smiled. He made her blush... "Want to go get food?" He asked, not knowing what else to say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:12 pm

Hayley
I looked around at the food around us. "Ew. No thanks. You can, but I MIGHT be at your funeral." I giggled and sat down.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:03 pm

He laughed. "But no one else will." He smiled, and looked in her eyes, and smiled again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Hayley
"So are you gonna risk you life and eat that flub or sit here with me?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:08 pm

He grinned. "I'd rather be somewhere... anywhere else, with you.." He smiled kindly, the kind of smile that guys give off when they like someone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:48 pm

Hayley
I scooted closer so I our conversation wouldn't be heard. "You up for ditching?" I asked curiously. I'm always up for ditching. I'm most likely failing my classes because half the time I'm not even there!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:55 pm

Kyle smiled. "Sure why not?" He was happy that she moved closer to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:35 pm

Hayley
"Great." I grinned and stood up, taking his hand. "I warn you now, I'm quite the trouble maker."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Kyle smiled. "I'll be ready." He chuckled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:05 pm

Hayley
I smirked and snuck out into the courtyard. Secruity guards paced, their backs towards us.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:14 am

Kyle smiled, and followed her.

Hehe, we totally forgot about Kaylin.. xDD Oh well! :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:17 pm

Kyle followed her, with a smile on his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:50 pm

Hayley
I screamed. The guards jumped and whirled around to glare at us. I let fake tears pour down my cheeks. "My best friend is missing!" I screamed, texting Kyle behind my back. I had memorized the keyboard so it was easy. :P It said, "When I get them into the cafeteria, jump the gate. Meet me in the park." I continued to cry fakely and jammed my phone in my back pocket. "Okay okay! Lead me to where you last saw her!" Said an annoyed guard. I dragged them to the cafeteria. "what's her name?" "Annabeth... Oh." I smiled at her in the corner. "Nevermind. She's here. I guess I should go out to my car to get my phone and text everyone that she's okay..." the super annoyed guard nodded and I went out to "my car". Really I ran to the park.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:57 pm

Kyle jumped the fence when the other guard wasn't looking, and ran to the park. He waited for her there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:01 pm

SCREEE!!!!! EMINEM'S B-DAY IS TODAY!!!!! He turned 39... o.O I didn't know he was that old.

Hayley
I ran to the park and sat by him on a bench, panting.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Kyle smiled, and handed her a bottle of water he bought. "Nice Plan." He smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:15 pm

Hayley
I smirked. "Thank you." I felt my beet red face. "Blech. I probably look like I was hit by a bus. Although, I'm probably sure that's how I always look..."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Kyle laughed, and kissed her cheek. "Not to me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Hayley
I blushed deep. "What?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next