RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

2 posters

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? Empty Re: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:18 pm

can ii see ur Charrieses profiles somewhere? xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? Empty Re: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:24 pm

Sure hold on
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:25 pm

kay :3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:31 pm

oh,okay xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:35 pm

Yup. :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:37 pm

WELL
Jace is REALLY hot xD and i would LUUUV Ashley to be with him xD so Ashley+Jace=hell yeah xD And i like Victor with Jynx too =D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:40 pm

but i also wanted a human with a vampire :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:41 pm

Hahaha okay, well whatever you want

Jace: He walked out of Starbucks. (Most awesome place in the world)

Jynx: Reading outside.

((I have to go in like 5 minutes)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:44 pm

we dont have starbucks in Greece :P

Ashley: She was listening to music,when accidentally bumped on Jace "ohh im sorry,are you okay?" (why do we always meet our chars with bumpings? xD)

Ethan: He was drinking water when he sneezed and some water fell out of his bottle to Jynx'es book "Ahh im sorry"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:36 pm

I'm here.

u have a charrie named emily???? i used to :3 but then i didn't like rping someone with my name
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:54 pm

ohh you want me to change it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:04 pm

OMG I COULD NOT LIVE!!!

Jynx: She jumped as the water splashed across the page of her brand new book. She wiped it off with her hand, and looked up to give whoever it was a peice of her mind. But she heard the voice and saw the face and she stopped, her mouth not being able to form the words. "I, um..... Its, its okay." She smiled a little.

Jace: He regained his balance and flashed a charming smile. "Yea I'm fine. Are you?" His blue eyes were a light, icey blue.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:10 pm

HAHAH xD

Ashley: She looked at the beautiful face. "Errr..." She shook her head "Yea im perfectly fine.Sorry again.."

Ethan: He looked at the book "The ink blended all over the book.You cannot read that.Sorry.." He felt horrible when he destroyed other people stuff. "Let me make it up with a coffee" He smiled and offered his hand to shake "I am Ethan."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:10 pm

i was thinking,could you make a vampire named Dave? :3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:15 pm

((Me or Supa?))

Jynx: She stood, and shook his head. "A coffee sounds nice. I'm Jynx, nice yo meet you Ethan." She picked up her messenger bag and dropped the book inside, then turned her emeral green eyes back to him.

Jace: "It's alright. It's not everyday a beautiful girl bumps into me." He smiled again. "My name is Jace by the way." He held out his hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:21 pm

im here, and lol no its fine
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:22 pm

I have to go. I wont be on till tomorrow. :'( Byeeeee
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:22 pm

aw poo
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:24 pm

Ashley: She smiled lightly,and shook hands,holding his hand a little bit longer than normal "Im Ashley,it's nice to meet you"

Ethan: "Great" He grinned.He leaned closer to her and smell her "human..." he hoped he didnt notice that "So,do you like the Cage?" (Let's pretend it's a cafe :P)

and yeah i mean you.or you like the name Dimitri better? But however you can choose the name xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:24 pm

aww byeees :/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:26 pm

im bored im gonna log off...
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:27 pm

awww :/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:28 pm

maybe not though...i just don't know what to do...this rp doesn't have much to do on it anymore...we need drama or sumthin but i got nuthin and i don't have people to rp with cuz my friend quit
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:30 pm

indeed :/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next