RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Supa-Bacon-Cat and Wolves-Rule1 only!

5 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

For Supa-Bacon-Cat and Wolves-Rule1 only! - Page 40 Empty Re: For Supa-Bacon-Cat and Wolves-Rule1 only!

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:03 pm

Sheaba let a smile cross her rerd painted lips. " Yes I love it. It's amazing." She smiled wide and picked up a menu and looked at the thing. She gasped they were so much money. " Ash this is crazy."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

For Supa-Bacon-Cat and Wolves-Rule1 only! - Page 40 Empty Re: For Supa-Bacon-Cat and Wolves-Rule1 only!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:10 pm

Ash chuckled. "No it's not. Don't worry about the money. I've got it covered. Get whatever you want." He smiled and looked over the menu.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:20 pm

Sheaba let out a sigh and looked though the thing. When the waiter came she smiled and told him what she wanted. She then looked over at Ash. " This is amazing Ash.
"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:10 pm

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:39 pm

Fuck you! You are such a bitch and I don't care what you think, because you have brought it upon your self I would like you to know that I will soon be quitting or kicked off which ever comes faster. And I don't give a damn this site is shit.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:03 pm

Wolves Sad you have no idea what he said to me. We've been friends for longer than you and him. Its great to see who you really think your friends are. I've been there for you. Ya know. He started it okay? He said we were doing a terrible job with this site. I just became an admin and immediately he's accusing me of doing a bad job. I thought you were my friend. He made my best friend quit. Shes my BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD. and shes gone...you don't know how it feels to have your last friend leave you....
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:19 pm

Oh yes I do know how that feels. And you know you guys are not doing a very good job, your jus not. This site is shit when it comes to others. Just take a look at some. And I don't care what you think about Cay... because he's my friends and he's nice to me. So what ever I don't give a damn. I'm sure i'm gonna end up kicked off her soon any way. Just like Jonh and he didn't do anything.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40