RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!!

3 posters

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!! - Page 25 Empty Re: Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!!

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:38 pm

Nicole smiles,"Yeah I know. Did we ever finish planning the wedding?" she asked, changing the subject.

Akira smiles,"Yessssss...doesn't really matter if you don't." She shrugs. "So what's it like being a wolf?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!! - Page 25 Empty Re: Immortal Mansion. All kinds are welcome!!

Post  xXFallenXx Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:53 pm

Jace: He shook his head. "Nooo we haven't. What else to we need thouh? I'm having a mind blank."

Joss: He thought for a moment. "Well......... I don't really know I guess. I get called an animal sometimes." Bad joke... He critisized himself. "I guess I can't describe it. But sometimes its like you get angry and alot of things you shouldnt."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:02 pm

Akira nods,"Oh...so you don't like being able to turn into a wolf? I think it's cute. Although, you could need a bath in that form" she giggled.

Nicole shrugged,"I dunno. I'm just trying to remember the date of it. Is it coming up soon? Winter? Or was it spring?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:10 pm

Jace: "I think we decided on Spring." He said, his eyebrows forrowed slightly.

Joss: He smiled devilishly. "Are you sure?" He quickly turned wolf, knocking her on her back. He placed his paws carefully on her shoulders, his tongue hanging half way out of his mouth. He licked her face repeatedly.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:16 pm

Akira laughed,"Stop! Stop! I give up!" She giggled and tried to push him off. She smiled,"you had doggy breath." She wrinkled her nose.

Nicole smiled,"Okay, works for me! Beautiful season. Lots of flowers and green." She giggles and kisses him. She swims farther from him and goes underwater.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:18 pm

Joss: He licked her hand, and barked. "Wanna give me a bath?" He laughed, which was more like a growl in his wolf form.

Jace: He smiled and swam out after her.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:27 pm

Akira blinked, suprised, then realized it was a laugh and smiled. "Yeah. Get in the tub." She laughed,"or the lake. Either one works."

Nicole smiles and swims around him. She climbed onto his pack. "Now you're my pony...erm...sea horse...SWIM!" She giggled.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:30 pm

ahaha XD I have to go.... Sad BYE
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:35 pm

aw okay bye!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:26 pm

Joss: He ran to the bathroom, hopping into the tubs. He barked, his tail wagging.

Jace: He bucked slightly, "Neigh!!" And he moved forward, jumping and turning, but not taking her under.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Nicole laughed, holding on so she didn't fall off. She was careful not to hit his wings, for fear of hurting him.

Akira laughed and followed him. She turned the water on and grabbed a towel. "Sit." she commanded.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:41 am

Joss: He narrowed his eyes and sat with a good natured huff.

Jace: He took a deep breath, signaling that she should too, and dove under the water, his wings spreading out a little, like he was flying under the water.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:28 am

Nicole took a deep breath too before they went under.

Akira globbed on some shampoo and conditioner. Soft fur is goooddd x3 she rubbed it into his fur.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:46 am

((Im really sorry I havent been on lately. School stuff and projects and dance and all that other bleh. It's 6:45 in the morning and I cant think of anything right now. BUT I shall be on later today. SORRY!!!!))
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:10 pm

That's okay! Can't wait to see ya! ;)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:26 pm

Jace: He swam in an upside down arc, coming up in the middle of the lake. He shook his head, water dripping from his hair. Smiling, he looped his arms under her legs so she didn't have as hard a time keeping ahold of him.

Joss: He grunted a few times, her fingers running through his fur and lathering up the soap felt soooooooo good and soothing. He closed his eyes, sinking a little lower.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Nicole smiled and kept holding on. She looked around then rested her cheek against his head and closed her eyes.

Akira smiled,"like that huh?" She giggled and kept rubbing it in.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:20 pm

Jace: He smiled. "So Angel..... What else you want to do today?"

Joss: He chuckled in his wolfy way, and stood. He gave her a playful look, then shook himself hard, sending soap and water flying everywhere.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:52 pm

Akira laughed and tried to shield herself with her arms. "Hey!" She giggled,"you're cleaning that up." She grabbed a bucket of water she had nearby and dumped it on him. "All better!"

Nicole smiled, not opening her eyes. "Whatever you want. It's your turn to pick." She shivered a little and held on tighter.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:53 pm

IM SORRY IM TAKING SO LONG TO REPLY

Joss: He hopped out of the tub, panting. He shook himself again, then put his paws on her chest, licking her face.

Jace: "I don't like picking." He moved her around so that she was clinging to his chest, not his back. He leaned his forehead against hers. "You choose......."
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:58 pm

Akira laughed, falling onto her back from his strong paws. She giggled,"Hey! I'm not the one taking a bath here!" She wasn't soaking, but she was pretty wet. She smiled,"you have doggy breath."

Nicole smiles,"hmm......Can we go back in? I want to take a nice hot shower or something." Her teeth were chattering now.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:03 am

Jace: His eyebrows quirked at "nice hot shower". Was she hinting something? Nah... That was just the guy part of his mind taking over. He held her tighter. "Alrightly then. Lets go.." He smiled, and took her hand, and started swimming with her back to shore.

Joss: He barked a laugh, and panted into her face on purpose. "I need doggy mints." He said in a gruff, wolfish growl.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:21 am

Akira laughed. "Yes you do Joss. Ow you're crushing my ribs. Can you please get off me?" She tried to push him off.

Nicole smiled and swam back with him. When they got back to hore, she wrang the water out of her hair.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFallenXx Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Joss: He whined a little, and stepped off, still panting a little.

Jace: He shook his head, the water flinging from his hair. He chuckled.
xXFallenXx
xXFallenXx
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:35 pm

Akira smiled and sat up. "Thanks." She hugged him then stood up.

Nicole giggles. "Come on." She took his hand and started pulling him.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next