RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 39 Empty Re: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Post  Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:11 pm

wait what happen to you is your computer ok
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 39 Empty Re: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:12 pm

Ash walked out to his car and sat there waiting for her to come back.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:13 pm

nothing happened to it

Edward: drives her home "this is all my fault"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:15 pm

okay cuz when i signed in i accidently hit urs and it said i had a wrong password, we should fix that later
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:17 pm

ok

Edward: "you should of never gone to that party and this is all my fault"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:18 pm

Jay: She slowly walks up the street, almost to the house.

((Lets see..... My other charries are Jace, Jynx and Joss. I'm thinking to myself lol dont mind me..))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:19 pm

Ash sits in his car with the windows down
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:19 pm

Name:Ashley (Human)
Nickname:Ashley
Real Age:17
Appeared Age:
Crush:
BF/GF:
Married:
Kids:
Personality: Lonely,likes singing and she is also funny.She can be friendly is she wants to.They say she has a wonderful smile
History: (optional)Her parents died when she was 3 years old.She is living to the orphan house since then,but now she moved to live on her own
Looks:Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 39 Ashley-ashley

Name:Emily(Vampire)
Nickname:Emily
Real Age:26
Appeared Age:19
Crush:
BF/GF:
Married:
Kids:
Personality:She is very mystical and full of riddles.She can kill you in a second and she is very unpredictable.
History: (optional)
Looks:Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 39 MeganFox_5 Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 39 MeganFox_10 Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 39 MeganFox_30

Name:Ethan (Werewolf)
Nickname:Ethan?
Real Age:22
Appeared Age:22
Crush:
BF/GF:
Married:
Kids:
Personality:Funny and energetic.He rarely gets mad,but when he does...
Looks:Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 39 Shirt_off_guy_-_beautiful_eyes

Name:Victor (Vampire)
Nickname:Vic
Real Age:121
Appeared Age:21
Crush:
BF/GF:
Married:
Kids:
Personality:He is sweet,caring and loving,but without a family.He is looking for one to accept him though
Looks:Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 39 04

*EDITED*

Last edited by RoxyTrance on Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:20 pm

okay then later please add another boy, we need even numbers
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:22 pm

Jay: She froze when she saw him, but she was already at the drive way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:22 pm

Horse-Dreamer wrote:ok

Edward: "you should of never gone to that party and this is all my fault"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:25 pm

dreamer i don't want to rp right now, im not blind i can see ur post please stop reposting it so many times

Ash saw her and sighs,"Kaela's upstairs in her crib."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:28 pm

Jay: "I figured." She said quietly. But she stayed right where she was. She didn't know what to do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:31 pm

Ash sighs,"im sorry Jay..." he starts pulling out of the driveway but then stops,"i can't do this" he gets out and hugs her,"i cant leave you."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:39 pm

Jay: "I should have told you about all this before, when we first met." She said, her voice muffled as she buried her face in his shoulder. "You probably should go. With Kaela. If I would have hurt either one of you.... I don't know what I would have done. You can both live happily if you are away from me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:40 pm

Ash grabbed her shoulders and held her at arms length. "Jay never say that again. I will not be happy unless i'm with you."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:47 pm

Jay: She didn't meet his gaze. she took a deep breath and nodded. "Okay..." She said quietly. She struggled for more words, something to say but all she could manage was "I'm sorry."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:53 pm

Ash nods,"i know. And i'm sorry too. I can't believe i even thought of leaving you."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:59 pm

Do you wanna rp with me Supa?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:01 pm

Jay: I can She thought, but decided not to say it. She looked up at him searching his eyes for something she knew she wouldn't find. Fear. Maybe a little hate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:04 pm

Ash looks into her eyes for a moment then kisses her.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:06 pm

Supa, do you wanna rp?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:09 pm

Jay: Her lips were unresponsive to his for a moment, then she started kissing him back, almost hesitantly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:11 pm

G2g BYE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:13 pm

Ash wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next