RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:11 am

Isabella- "So you were threatened by jace?" She smirked. "Does that mean you have a crush on me?" She smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you? - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires VS. Werewolves (humans included) what are you?

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:13 am

Nicole: asleep (oh yeah duh xD)

Akira: She smiles,"oh my gosh, i can't believe we met just yesterday now we're engaged!" she grinned
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:14 am

Jay: Her sobbing died down a little, and she could breath normally again, but she was still shaking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:14 am

Jessie: "I wasn't threatened by him at all!" He did have a crush on her though, but didn't want to admit it just yet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:15 am

Ash: he still held her, he gently rubbed her back,"what happened?"

Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:15 am

Edward: "ok" gets on the yankee clipper

i wanna go to six flags
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:16 am

Cooper- He laughed and kissed her cheek proping his head on his hand, laying on his side looking at her. "Well i know im sure glad we met. I dont know what I'd do if we hadn't."

Rylee- She looked at Ron. "Where we goin?"

Izzy- She laughed. "Sure you werent.." She smiled, with amusement sparkling in her bright green eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:18 am

Jessie: "Hahahaha very funny." He looked down on her. "Want to know the truth? If I said I didn't like you I would be lying."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:19 am

Lilly: she looked up at Austin, smiling. He was perfect. She kissed him again. She was glad she was with him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:20 am

Jay: "You.... In my dream.... I killed you....." She managed to choke out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:20 am

(I got to go)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:23 am

Ash: "oh...well it was just a dream" he held her still

Akira: "well its good that we did meet" she kisses him

Ron: "here" he took her into a little opening in the trees that led to a place with a pond and beautiful flowers, the sun peeked through holes in the leaves above and made the place look heavenly
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:24 am

Edward: smiles "thsi is fun"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:25 am

Jay: "It was real.... I could almost feel you beside me......" She started to pull away from him a little.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:27 am

Ash: "well it wasn't real...im not dead Jay." he said and loosening his arms

Bella: she smiles and nods
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:29 am

(9I ment it felt so reall.... Sorry.))

Jay: She nodded. "Right..... Not real....." She sniffed and wiped her eyes. "Im sorry...."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:31 am

Ash; "its okay" he kissed her cheek

and thats okay :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:31 am

Austin- He smiled and kissed her back. This girl, she was different from others, different in a good way, different in a way he liked.

Izzy- "Well dont lie to me." She smiled and kissed his cheek.

Cooper- He kissed her back, he was marrying this girl and he couldnt believe it. He thought he was dreaming that he'd wake up and a girl like Akira would never even look his way but here they were and he prayed to the good lord above that this wasnt a dream.

Rylee- "Woah" She looked around, taking everything in. "This place is amazing." She paused. "Its beautiful."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:32 am

Jay: She glanced at the clock. 5:45 in the morning. She looked at him and realized that he was here, and hadnt been when she fell asleep. "Why are you up this early?" She laughed a little.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:35 am

Edward: smiles
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:39 am

Ash: he shrugs,"couldn't sleep so i went for a walk"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:43 am

Jay: She nodded. "Undertandable."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:44 am

Ash: he smiles,"yeah uh sorry if this seems weird.." he lets go of her and stands up
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:45 am

Jay: She shook her head. "No... I was just surprised."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:46 am

Ash: he nods,"um...i should probably..leave now.."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next