RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are no longer kids. We're adults. Life is getting hard. Auto-Accept!!!

5 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

We are no longer kids. We're adults. Life is getting hard. Auto-Accept!!! - Page 20 Empty Re: We are no longer kids. We're adults. Life is getting hard. Auto-Accept!!!

Post  Fire-Wolf Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:31 pm

Zek-"no not really, I could go meet your kids"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

We are no longer kids. We're adults. Life is getting hard. Auto-Accept!!! - Page 20 Empty Re: We are no longer kids. We're adults. Life is getting hard. Auto-Accept!!!

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:46 pm

Repost:

Arrow

"Why just fine, you kind sir." She fake curtsies in the water. She laughed and smiled like crazy. "Catch me if you can!" She started to swim even farther out into the ocean
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Jojo wrote:Arrow:

"Why just fine, you kind sir." She fake curtsies in the water. She laughed and smiled like crazy. "Catch me if you can!" .She started to swim even farther out into the ocean

Devin:
"Come back!" I laugh and dive under the freezing water, swimming after her. You know, this is what I've been waiting for, for a long time. Someone who I can just mess around with. Someone that I don't have to be serious around. Someone like her.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

http://aca-ward.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Arrow

She laughs when she comes up and swims even farther out, she turns around and waits for him to catch up. When he does she laughs at him. "You need to be much faster, if you ever want to go to the olympics." She smiled. "Come on." She kept swimming, but slower now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Devin:
"Ha, and you think I could be in the Olympics. I'm a mailman at a crappy post office in a small town. I can only dream." I chuckle and swim after her, a smile pretty much plastered on my face. You know, she's a fun person to be around... I think I'll be happy to get to know her better :P

Mandie:
I sigh and look down at my stomach. I sit on the bench in the park, watching people jog, walk, or bike past me on the sidewalk. Just thinking of a baby growing in there makes me terrified. I mean, he or she will only have a mommy. No daddy... Well, she or he will have a second mom too. My roommate. And then her boyfriend... But still. I'm just scared about this all.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:17 pm

Arrow

She laughed. "I'm sure you could make it!" She splashed him with water then swam farther out, they were far enough out now that she couldn't reach the ground without going under. She stopped then smiled at him. "I think this is far enough."

Jordan

He walked around the park, he sat by a tree.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Devin:
"Hah, sure I could." I finally get to stop swimming, and I just tread water. My arms flow back and forth slowly, and my legs kick under the water. My clothes were totally soaked, and I didn't care at all. "And far enough for what?"

Mandie:
I watch as a little girl runs away from her mother, and the mother chases after her. I crack a smile and follow them with my eyes.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Arrow

She shrugged, she just knew that he made her feel more at ease than anyone else ever had. She smiled at him again, imaging (SP?) that picture she drew of him. "Come one, let's go back. I have something to show you." She smiled at him again and started to swim. "Race ya!" She yelled back at him, she did the butterfly stroke smiling vrytime she came up and then went back down. He legs were going extra fast, to get back to the sand.

((Hey, I made a semi-lit rp. I was wondering if you wanted to join or not?))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:43 pm

I'll look at it! :P

Devin:
I swim after her and barely get past her waist. I try and at least swim up next to her, but she's swimming to fast. So, I just settle for second place, and I swim.

serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:51 pm

Arrow

She gets back to the beach and climbs up onto the sand. She smiles at him and then climbs up to where her hoodie and sktech pad are. "Here." She hands him her sketch pad and flips to the page that was drawn of him. She rips the page out and gives it to him. "I thought you should have it, it is of you." She smiled at him, one of the smiles she never does.

((It's in the immortals section. It's called the House of Powers.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:50 pm

Sorry, I made a sandwich :P

Devin:
I smile and take the picture, looking at it. Wow, she surely was a good artist. "You know, your art is really good. Thanks!" I set it down on top of my hoodie, and I lay a sleeve of it over the drawing, just so it didn't blow away. "Well, if we're gonna go have dinner, we should get changed." I look down at my soaking wet clothes, and chuckle. And then I look over at her, and she's soaking wet too.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:56 pm

Arrow

She smiled, "Thanks," When he mentioned getting changed she laughed and nodded. "That would probably be a good idea." She got up and picked up her hoodie and sketch pad. "I'll meet you at the corner of this street. Okay?" She smiled at him. "I know a really nice restraunt by it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:10 pm

Devin:
"Will do! See ya soon, Arrow." I smile and grab my hoodie and picture, walking back down the main street to get back to my apartment. This should be really fun! Dinner with my new friend/ someone who I wouldn't mind having a date with. And I don't know if I could or couldn't consider this dinner a date.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:33 pm

Arrow

She ran home as fast as she could, when she walked inside the amperment Reanna ran at her and grabbed her soaking wet leg. She picked up Reanna and smiled down at her, she payed the babysitter for an extra two hours, she then changed into a red sundress and red flip flops, hoping this wasn't to fancy. She really hoped this could be considered a date. When she had changed she walked out of her aprament and went to the corner on the street.

Her outfit:

We are no longer kids. We're adults. Life is getting hard. Auto-Accept!!! - Page 20 Red1a\

We are no longer kids. We're adults. Life is getting hard. Auto-Accept!!! - Page 20 E2ACDCA9
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Devin:
Once I get up to my apartment, I almost slip on the slick tile floor, but I quickly catch myself with my hand. I make sure to rush as I throw my wet clothes into my shower, and slip on some fresh, dry clothes. I shake any excess water out of my hair, and I check myself out in the mirror. Button up, long sleeved, plaid shirt, not tucked in. Dark wash jeans. White tennis shoes. And I'm good to go! I slip my wallet into my pocket, and my phone into the other one. I grab my keys as I head out the door, practically running out the door and down to the street. I make a mad dash to the street, and I slow down when I see Arrow. I walk casually up to her, a smile on my face. "Why hello again. Did ya miss me?" I chuckle a bit and nudge her gently with my elbow.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Arrow

She sees Devin out of the corner of her eye. She smiles at him, "Just a tad." She points to the restraunt, "That's it." She started to walk toward it, thinking things over, how the past two days were probably the happiest of her adult year, or teenage for that matter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Devin:
"Good. I'm not the only one then." I smile and walk next to her, my hands in my pockets, and my eyes on her.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:17 pm

Arrow

She smiled at him, when they got to the restraunt they are shown to their table and given menus.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:59 am

Devin watches the water as he guides them to their table. He sits down in the chair, and scoots it a bit closer to the table, taking the menu when the waiter hands it to him. "You know, I didn't get a chance to tell you that you look absolutely beautiful tonight." He smiles and looks down at the menu, looking at all of the different items to eat for dinner.

As it starts to get colder, and darker, Mandie stands up and walks out of the park, taking long strides. This certain part of the park was kind of spooky at night, and it always scared her. Once she gets to the sidewalk on the main street, she walks slower, and stuffs her hands in her sweatshirt pocket. Her hair blows behind her as she walks, she was going against the wind.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:03 am

Arrow

"Thanks," She smiled at him and looked down at the menu, even though she had it memorized already. She put the menu down when she finished looking, and knew what she wanted. "What's your sister like?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:16 am

Devin looked up from the menu, slightly surprised. "My sister? Mandie? She's....a handful. Well, right now anyways. You know, mood swings, morning sickness, the fact that she's going to be a single mother. I guess you could say that she's been stressed. But she's usually a cool girl. You just won't see that for another 7 months." He sighs and scans over the menu one more time before closing it and setting it back on the table.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:23 am

Arrow

She smiled at him, "Yeah." She looked at the waiter when he came back and ordered for herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:31 am

Devin looked down at the menu, scanning out his choice and telling the waiter. He hands him his menu and goes back to talking to Arrow. "Yeah, she's a good little sis though. I think you and her would be good friends. You guys are exactly like each other." A chuckle comes from him as he takes a sip of water and lays his napkin on his leg, getting ready to eat.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:35 am

Arrow

She laughed, "Wait I'm supposed to take being like her as a complement(SP?), right?" She smiled at him and laughed again, sh elaid her napkin on her legs and waited for her food.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  serendipity-rae Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:47 am

Devin laughed too, and nodded his head. "Yeah, she's a cool girl. Take it how you want, but I would consider it as a compliment." He shrugged and took another sip of water.
serendipity-rae
serendipity-rae
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next