RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heartbreak Teen Mansion ~ Find love ~ OPEN!!! ~

3 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Heartbreak Teen Mansion ~ Find love ~ OPEN!!! ~ - Page 31 Empty Re: Heartbreak Teen Mansion ~ Find love ~ OPEN!!! ~

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:52 pm

Saban: he walked over to the group,"hello and welcome to the Heartbreak Mansions," he smiled,"here are the people who will share a house," he went through the list and got to the last name,"who's Skylar?"

okay silence :) and no i wont get mad

Akira: smiles dreamily at him,"sure whatever mason..."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Heartbreak Teen Mansion ~ Find love ~ OPEN!!! ~ - Page 31 Empty Re: Heartbreak Teen Mansion ~ Find love ~ OPEN!!! ~

Post  Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:56 pm

Mason: picks up Akira
Josh: put this beautiful lady down and what is your name Mam
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:00 pm

silence? i guess this is what you meant

Akira: when mason puts her down she steps away from him,"i'm Akira" smiles
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:00 pm

Uhh, I joined this, but Im going to repost my info =D

'I am heartbroken'

Full Name: Landon Vargo Thorton
Nickname: Lando, I guess.
Personality: Landon is easy to tell your secrets to, he gives you that feeling where you can trust him with every word that leaves your mouth, but of course thats not true. Landon doesn't know how to keep a secret, but he can lie very well. He can be funny at times, but his humor turns into sarcasm quickly. He loves nature, so hes a vegetarian. Landon isn't a player, but he doesn't care for that love game anymore. Hes only had one official girlfriend, but she got pregnant by his brother. Yeah, HIS BROTHER. How crazy, right? Landon is a very cuddly guy too<3
Crush: Well, if you would have read the top I don't play the Love Game anymore.
Fiancé: Oh, how stupid you must be.
Husband/Wife?: I change my hair like I change my women, frequently.
Pregnant: I would need to be a girl to get pregnant... right?
Children: I don't THINK so.
History: Landon has always been right in the middle of being popular. He knows how to charm, and makes girls smile thats why. Landon lived in different places each day, and hasn't seen his parents since he ran away when he was 12. He ran away because his parents fought, drunk, smoke, and he hated them. Simple. Landon was on the lam with his brother, Garret who later left him for Landon's ex-girlfriend, and Garrets fiancee. Landon found a place he might actually belong to now, or... will he?
Other: Landon has sexy hair ^.^ and sings ^.^
Looks:
Heartbreak Teen Mansion ~ Find love ~ OPEN!!! ~ - Page 31 Thing_25011124_l

'I am heartbroken'

Full Name: Renee Marie Kay
Nickname: I don't really have a nickname.
Personality: Hannah is the happy go lucky type. She is rarely frowning and is always being nice to people. She blushes alot, but she doesn't mind about that. She hates to see people sad or angry, and trys and calms them down a lot. She makes stupid mistakes all the time though, and is crazy a lot. She is really talented, and sings alot and bring her guitar around a lot. Shes shy around guys sometimes, but that instantly goes away after they exchange names. She bblurts out what she is thinking a lot. Shes clumsy also.
Crush: Maybe some day<3.
Fiancé: Maybe some day!
Husband/Wife?: When the right guy comes.
Pregnant: No, no no no.
Children: I don't THINK so.
History: Eh, do this later?
Other: She sings really good...
Looks: Heartbreak Teen Mansion ~ Find love ~ OPEN!!! ~ - Page 31 PictureorVideo235
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:05 pm

okay bunneh :) wanna rp Dawn and Landon?
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:08 pm

Mason: goes to the car
Josh: "so how much did you love the concert?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:12 pm

Landon

Landon woke up in the small poorly-cared for bed in the mansion. Every time he moved it made an eerie squeaking noise "Shut the hell up!" He screamed to the bed, sighing angrily. This place was stupid. Why did he have to be here? It was to lonely. It was made for chumps, and Landon was NO chump. Landon sat up, the bed making a Creeek! noise as he did. He grumbled "I swear, Im going to throw this bed out of that tiny window and burn it up." Landon ran his fingers through his long brown and slightly blonde hair. "Todays a new day, a new women."

Landon got off the bed flinching at the creek noise it made, but he kept his cool. He walked to the bathroom and winked at his reflection grinning "Aren't you a sexy beast." He complimented himself and he closed and locked the door. He stripped his pajamas off and walked into the shower and turned on the water to warm. He sighed happily as the warm water hit his bare body, and just stood their as the stress seemed to go down the drain -- Pun intended. Landon looked at his shampoo and precondition. It was American Crew. He squirted it in his long sexy ^.^ hair and washed it throughly. His hair was a very special thing to him, no way will he cut it to short, or let it grow to long. He smiled at the smell of the shampoo and conditioner. It was so manly ^.^.

Landon stepped out of the shower and wrapped a white towel around his waist and looked at his abs nodding "Have you gotten x10 sexier in the last five minutes we've seen eachother? Damn." He chuckled and walked back into the bedroom and dropping his towel and looking at his clothing. He put on his black boxers, that was a must. He decided on wearing a red plaid shirt (like the one in his picture, but red.) , and put on black ripped up jeans. He slipped on his red basketball shoes, and flipped his hair grinning. He adjusted his rings and put in a diamond stud earring in his ear and nodded "Sexy, as usual."

He ran out of the room and down the flight of stairs grinning "Good morning ladies, and gentlemen!" He screamed throughout the building. He looked around and smirked as he walked to a chair and plopped himself to the chair biting his lip as he looked at some girls, which one to talk to. He had to get over his ex-girlfriend. He had to get over the way she betrayed him for his brother. His god damn brother?! What did his brother have that Landon didn't? Landon was sexy, sweet, funny, and cuddly! Isn't that what girls want? Or do they want a douche for a boyfriend?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:13 pm

Depends ^.^ Im a very advanced role-player, so your going to have to make post like +3. Ha
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:22 pm

okay let me try to make a longer post than im used to :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:31 pm

Dawn: I was sitting in my room in the mansion. I didn't have a housemate yet so i was stuck in one of the stupid dirty rooms. I got off of my extremely creaky bed. Were they all this creaky? I sighed and ran my fingers through my white blond hair. I had been through so much. I had to get over my ex. I walked into the bathroom to get ready for the day. I ran a brush through my long hair and brushed my teeth. I smiled at myself in the mirror.

I put on some mascara and blue eyeshadow. I added a touch of pink lip gloss then stepped back to examine myself. I smiled at the beautiful face that stared back at me. Running to my closet i pulled out a skinny black halter shirt and a jean miniskirt. I quickly changed and ran back to the mirror. I thought i looked good...but would anyong else think so?

I walked over to the door and took a deep breath. I was ready to meet someone new...or i at least was going to try. I put on a confident smile and walked downstairs into the lobby. Ooh it looked like another boat came with more newbies. Perfect, I thought. I looked around at my new islandmates looking for the one guy that would catch my eye. He wasn't there. I turned towards the door when i saw him sitting in a chair. I smiled and watched him for a moment.

How was that? It was the longest I've ever made so far....are you still here bunneh?

--------------------------------------------------

Saban: Smiled at the beautiful girl,"Hi Skylar. I'm Saban and I'm going to be your housemate." He smiled again.
----------------------------------------------------
Akira: smiles,"it was the best concert ever! i've never had so much fun in my life!"

Last edited by Supa-Bacon-Cat on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:32 pm

Yeah. That's what I meant. Sorry. I furgot 2 put on her skelly that she's from Australia so she has a Australian accent.

Skylar raised her hand slightly. "I'm Skylar."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:34 pm

okay :) silence and dreamer i replied to both of your posts (even your new one silence) on the really long one above :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:38 pm

Skylar waved lightly. "Hi Saban. Um... Okay. Can you show me where the house or whatever is?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:40 pm

Saban: smiles and nods,"yes, let's go." he helps her with her bags and leads her out of the mansion towards their house, when they get there he opens the door for her,"here we are."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:41 pm

Sorry haha Im watching a hilarious video XD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:43 pm

its okay :) i posted a reply to your post :) im still kinda new to longer posts even though i have rped on literate roleplays so...yeah
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:43 pm

Skylar dropped one of her bags. "Wow... It's a lot bigger than I'm used to..." She picked up the bag she dropped and walked inside. Once she had gotten settled she turned to Saban. "So where are you from?"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:46 pm

Josh: "it was nice to meet you
Alyssa: "Akira we have to go. Josh would you like to come with us. we have and exta seat and we could always kick mason out to make it Very quiet.
Mason: looks up and hits Alyssa.
Josh: "sure, Why not.
Alyssa: goes over to Edward "Akira likes Josh"
Mason: " come on sweetie" said in a low voice
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:49 pm

Saban: "I'm from Miami, Florida, you?"

Akira: smiles,"yay! Come on Josh" smiles and walks to the car not noticing Mason

Edward; "yeah i agree." smiles
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:53 pm

Skylar smiled. "I'm from Australia. Near the Sydney area." Her phone rang and she picked it up. "Hello?"

Where is Saban's skelly?

Last edited by Deafening-Silence on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:53 pm

Mason: Puts his arm around Akira "HEy sweetie"
Josh: "is he always like this?"
Alyssa: Says to Edward "can we pleeeeeeaaaaaase kick Mason out"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:54 pm

Saban: smiles,"really? cool! I want to visit Australia some day."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:58 pm

Edward: smiles,"yes of course we can kick him out"

Akira: sighs,"yes unfortunately" pushes mason's arm away
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:04 pm

Mason: "i'll walk home"
Josh: "well, im really glad i met you"
Alyssa: "im so tired"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:05 pm

Akira: smiles,"and im glad i met you"

Edward: "me too. i wonder how long this is going to last, well whenever the band leaves it'll be over but then we have to deal with a depressed Akira...trust me...not fun."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next