RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live lots of life. Love lots of love. By me!

Go down

Live lots of life. Love lots of love. By me! Empty Live lots of life. Love lots of love. By me!

Post  Kat Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:23 pm

I stared at my phone as Logan texted me over and over. "Where r u?" One text read. I laid in my bed thinking. My mother thought I had gone to school but instead I thought about my messed up life. Dad left us the day after Aunt Bree was murdered. He claimed to have gone to work. But the next day, he didn't come home. After a week, mom started to get worried. She called his job, they said he told them he had moved. My mother sat in her room and wept for hours. When my baby sister called to her she stalked out of the bedroom with a blank expression on her face. She picked Lila up and cradled her with the same blank expression, day after day. Nothing had changed until yesterday when she finally began to speak to us again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More to come. Please post your comments and advice.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Live lots of life. Love lots of love. By me! Empty Re: Live lots of life. Love lots of love. By me!

Post  Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:08 pm

I knew I'd find you!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Live lots of life. Love lots of love. By me! Empty Re: Live lots of life. Love lots of love. By me!

Post  Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:11 pm

shweepdob
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down