RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kat and Supa Only! :)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kat and Supa Only! :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kat and Supa Only! :)

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:16 pm

Is that you in your profile picture? If it is....you look SO familiar. Like this girl that went to my old school...

:O How did you know I was picturing a blue tube slide?

Jasper smiled when she thought it was funny that he had said 'his slide'. Yeah. That was one name for it. He chuckled then smiled again when she slid down beside him. She leaned against him and his smile grew a bit as he watched her. She was so pretty, even in the dark of the slide. It was really dark in here. Kinda hard to see. "Uh, what? Oh. I was staring at you. Sorry." He said with an embarrassed chuckle as he looked away. He hadn't meant to stare at her, he had just been thinking. He did kinda want to show her his place. It wasn't anything to brag about..but it was where he lived. He bit his lip. "Do you uh...do you want to see my place?"
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:03 pm

My replies are gonna be really really slow the next two weeks cuz im in California. Just thought you should know...
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:49 pm

That's okay :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:03 am

Ash blushed when he admitted that he was staring at her. Sooooooo, maybe they could be more than friends! Ash smiled at the thought. When he asked if she wanted to see his place, she nodded and smiled. "yeah, I would love to. Can we go now?" She got really excited. "sorry..." She muttered. "I'm just really excited I guess." Giggling, she looked down. Them she stopped,remembering how much she hated her laugh.

Sorry its so short.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:43 am

Jasper smiled when she giggled. Then she stopped and looked a little different. "You have a nice laugh." He said with a smiled. He pulled out his phone and called Damien. After a few minutes they heard a car pull up outside. "That's our ride." He slid down the rest of the slide and waited for her. Then they got back in the car and began driving. They got out into the country and down a long empty road with only a few houses and farms spaced pretty far apart. They stopped at a place with a tiny camper. He bit his lip as they parked and got out. "Erm.....this is home." He said, pointing at the little camper.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:53 am

Ashlynne continued staying close to Jasper, but she was too chicken to make the first move. When they got to his place, she got out of the car, thanked his friend, and waited for him. When his friend drove away, she smiled and looked at his place. "do you live on your own?" She turned around, forgetting how close they were again and then looked up at him, smiling and blushing. It was still snowing. Her long hair was blowing just a little bit in the little wind that there was. Looking into his eyes, she couldn't help but smile.but then she blushed and looked down at the ground again.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:47 pm

Actually his friend lives there :P So he didn't drive away.

Jasper watched as she looked at the camper, judging her reaction. He looked at it, trying to see it through her eyes. When he looked down at her, he realized how close she was again. He saw her look up, blush, then look back down again. He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh. Not really. Damien lives here. Plus a few other guys. There are 5 little beds in the camper. Two tiny bunk beds, one main med, the couch turns into a bed, and the table turns into a bed. He shrugged. "So there are four other guys." (Remember it's a TINY camper, lol. So there's basically no room to move.)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:02 pm

Ash could tell that he was worried about her reaction so she turned around and hugged him. "It looks cozy. Like home." She sighed and thought about her place. It was huge and only her, her dad, and Christina lived in their five or six bedroom house. It never felt like home though. She always felt like she was staying in a hotel.

After a minute or so of thinking to herself, Ashlynne remembered that her arms were around him in a hug. Again, she blushed and looked away, feeling stupid for trying to push herself on him. She got quiet again and dropped her arms to her sides. "Sorry..." She mumbled.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:18 pm

Sorry for not replying sooner....I was basing this guy of my bf but then we kinda broke up so it's been hard...

Jasper was watching her when she suddenly hugged him and told him how nice it was. His place, that is. He smiled but didn't hug her back at first. When she pulled away, blushing, he realized she was embarrassed for hugging him. He smiled and hugged her to him again. "Don't apologize," He chuckled. He held her in his embrace for a few more seconds then let go.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:38 pm

Aw I'm so sorry! Me and Chris broke up too, but we were only dating for a few days. I'm really sorry though. I'll reply in a few
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:42 pm

Ashlynne couldn't help but smile when he hugged her, and she giggled a little before he let go. "So..." She started, after a few moments of silence. "Should we go in? Or do you want to hang out somewhere else? I don't care either way." To her self, she secretly hoped they could stay here. Eventually they agreed on hanging out at his place, and went inside. She flopped down on the couch and looked up at him, flashing a flirty smile. "So... What're we going to do while we hang out?" She laughed a little, and then hoped she didn't seem pushy or weird. She hadn't meant it in a sexual way but it sounded like it. :P
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:48 pm

Oh I'm sorry Sad

Jasper could tell she wanted to stay here and hang out. He invited her inside and held open the screen door while she climbed up the steps. He let the door bang shut behind them as he stepped inside. Once she flopped down on the couch he sat beside her, sighing as he stretched out. It was a relieved sigh, like he had been waiting to sit down for a long time. He turned his head to look at her as she asked what they would do. He smiled at her flirty tone. "I don't know what you have in mind, but we don't have much to do around here."
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:13 am

Omg I'm so sorry,b I'll reply as soon as i wake up.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:00 pm

Ashlynne thought for a few seconds before smiling at him again and moving closer. "Okay, then let's play truth or dare." She thought of a dare, and a truth before asking him. "Truth or dare?" She could tell he was a little worried about choosing, knowing she could be sneaky. Ash grinned when he picked dare and looked outside at the thick snow. "I dare you to go lay in the snow in nothing but your underwear for at least thirty seconds." Noticing his hesitation, she rolled her eyes. "Oh come on, I'll do it with you if you're really that chicken." ((Not in your underwear! O: Crazy guuurrrlllll))
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum