RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☼☾Marked☾☼

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

☼☾Marked☾☼  Empty ☼☾Marked☾☼

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:36 am

☼Story☼
You are a teenager who lived a normal life just as everyone else. Thing was, theres a person called "The Marker" who marks cirtian people with a cresent moon on their forhead and start going into a change of a vampyre (royal name for vampire i guess). One day, he calls your name out, says a cirtian line and you are Marked. Of course, your parents freak out/get angry/dont care/etc. Your life just now went into a ditch. You are brung to the House Of Night to become a vampyre. But some people dont make it and they die. It starts with coughing and when it gets closer, they start coughing up blood and blood coming from their nose and ears. Its a horrible death and each one of thoes peoplee want to have someone to stay with them to the end. Some people make it and becom a Vampyre. As you grow and mature, there will be tattoos that will either cover half your face,some of your forehead, or it'll make a mark dragging down your neck. They are fancy looking lines. Not solid tattooing. The people at the house of night are just as the same as you. There are dorms of course and cats! there are cats all over and you mustent bother them. The cats will come to you an be very fond of you. You can have a lovelife, you can have epic friends. Just you CANNOT Imprint on a human. it is forbidden.you will not feed from humans either, thats how the bond starts. And you do not start having the feelings of bloodlust untill you are a bit older and in more of the change. Here at The House Of Night, they keep you healthy by food wise. There are classes, like fencing, gym, somthing about learning about Nyx (The goddess of The house Of night) and other classes.

☼Rules of Cats☼
1: Do not bother them.
2: they will CHOOSE you. You will not pick them.
3: you may name them whatever you want, they also follow you around whenever you go. If they are willing to.
4: be kind to the kitties x3

☼Classes☼
Start at 8pm and end at 5am. This is because the light really hurts the Vampyre's eyes. So classes are at night. At night, be careful. There are things lerking in the darkness you wish not to see.

☼Rules☼
1: Ok, Site rules applys still
2: no major cursing
3: you may have a girl and a girl, boy and boy, boy and girl, idc. Just DONT pair them up on one another.
4: You may make a Temp character and a Keep character
5: Dont be a butt, ok? if you are really gonna start being rude to my friends you can leave the rp.
6: Dont get in love so easily. Unless your a slut (NO OFFENCE TO SLUTS! even if you do dress funny, you are still a person and beautiful :D when i say these things, i am DEAD serious.)
7: ummmm,..... you can have...Gays here. They are accepted at the house of night.
8: got nothing right now. more will be added later.

☼Forms☼
Name:
Crush:
Personality:
piercings:
Tattoos(Other then the ones that will soon appear on your body) :
Did a cat choose you? If so, put a picture:
Looks:

Last edited by Britt-21 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

☼☾Marked☾☼  Empty Re: ☼☾Marked☾☼

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:51 am

Name: Victoria
Crush:None
Personality:Shes cool,bubbly, kind, loves cats, full of enegry, has a british accent, she is the one that would be the bestest friend or girlfriend as she possibly can.
piercings:
Did a cat choose you? If so, put a picture
Looks:☼☾Marked☾☼  Adorable-brown-hair-cute-girl-hair-pretty-Favim.com-364286_large
:☼☾Marked☾☼  Bj633fVn
Lucky! :D

Name: Keith
Crush:Nope
Personality:Hes smart, cool, somtimes alone, he hangs out with friends, hes very nice and gentlemen-ey to the ladies and very kind.
piercings:no
Tattoos(Other then the ones that will soon appear on your body) :no
Looks:☼☾Marked☾☼  Tumblr_m6lpwpG8Xk1rnj3oso1_500

Last edited by Britt-21 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:06 pm

This is NOT based on the books!!!!!!!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:42 pm

Anyone? ;-;
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Name: Atala Lovegood
Crush: None
Personality: She is a sweet girl who is always willing to please others. She laughs and smiles easily although she does have her moments of sadness and depression. She is afraid of people and does not trust them so it may take some time to earn her trust. Once you get to know her she is a ball of sunshine. Well. Not literally. Don't worry vamps. Her light's not too bright ;D
piercings:
☼☾Marked☾☼  Wire_wrap_elf_ear_cuff_by_louness26-d4jva70
☼☾Marked☾☼  Tumblr_ljrg040haX1qiauu9o1_400
☼☾Marked☾☼  Savannah+Cat+pictures
Looks:
☼☾Marked☾☼  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW5q41rsdE2iu8qT1R0TICaOOkFcZmiHUrWA13dnOzJG4x7JxTlaBZUgw_Ig

Name: Gage Matthews
Crush: He crushes easily but doesn't fall in love easily. Who is his crush? Currently: every hot girl
Personality: He is a player. That pretty much sums up his love life. He jumps from girl to girl like they're candy. He is sweet once you get to know him, and romantic at heart. But most girls only get a glimpse of how he really is. He's protective over those he cares about. If you mess with someone he loves he will put you through hell, pull you back out, and put you through it again.
piercings: none
☼☾Marked☾☼  Tumblr_lv9re9993E1r704pzo1_500
☼☾Marked☾☼  %2BPallas%2527s%2BCat%2B2
Looks:
☼☾Marked☾☼  Austin-mahone-1340912008
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:28 pm

Accepted :D
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:29 pm

:) Sorry my post is so long x3
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:31 pm

lol its okay
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:59 pm

Name: Dylan Jackson
Crush: None yet
Personality: Dylan is a very shy guy and kind of stays in the background. He does not feel comfortable in large groups, unless they're his close friends. He's really sweet and generous, and not all flashy. When he does a kindness, he'd rather it be in secret, and if it can't be, he'll do it without wanting anything for himself.
Piercings: None
Tattoos(Other then the ones that will soon appear on your body) : Nope
Did a cat choose you? If so, put a picture: ☼☾Marked☾☼  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0qgDg-LlwcKXKbXYtu22RsidPMl4NnDlyKp0sIzXu4Uwfp-Gp
Looks: ☼☾Marked☾☼  1245341673_8857_full

Name: Mika Valerie
Crush: None yet
Personality: Mika is bipolar. But only with small thing, like saying she doesn't care if you do this then say don't do it the next second. Usually she is straight forward when she wants to say something but distant before she has approached the person. If your her friend she is free-spirited and lay-back, if your not, the just the opposite. On guard and cautious about you.
Piercings: ☼☾Marked☾☼  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5bqVRxfE_V7J7R407_Uv-gjNItJNKE0xUX_A9uryDfPB5oN8G☼☾Marked☾☼  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTySyqoHqWV5Jg1OSli9LbPIRDr-1Vy3j7qCT__t-9bEbw5fmpT
Tattoos(Other then the ones that will soon appear on your body) : ☼☾Marked☾☼  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyRjFHVjfqHZ08DOT1DfhUG5sjGUVjOukc_BnZCWTxbPSrtyhZxQ
Did a cat choose you? If so, put a picture: ☼☾Marked☾☼  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7lZoK3bVh--MGfDer1bi6oY5yKlj9mQPD3LEKQ1Ppv54Z3VoT
Looks: ☼☾Marked☾☼  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuhqjpSiVpNCXnBN5LkDLTI2LVVHR8zfyh-WdEI26CqwHdc5Wpag
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:47 pm

accepted :D
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:51 pm

Do you wanna start or wait for more people?
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:57 pm

whatever you'd like :D
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:09 pm

Well it's your roleplay...
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:13 pm

Lol Alright fine :)

I shall do first post then
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:20 pm

Victoria was sitting in her room with her cat, Lucky . She loved him, he was just so nice to her. She lightly petted him with one hand as the other ate a chopped up apple with peanut butter. Hearing cars in the driveway to the lot, she put her plate on her desk and she looked at her cat "Well Lucky, today is our lucky day to meet some new people!" she giggled and picked him up as he mewed. She petted him and walked with him downstairs, Lucky purring on the way to the door. "We might get a new roommate this year!" sadly, her other one didnt make it through the change... she sighed and looked at her cat with a happy expression "Then you'll have a kitty friend too!" she giggled and walked outside, where she seen new students come to the House Of Night.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:13 am

Mika
I looked blankly out the car window as they pulled into the driveway. There were other people in the car as well, I didn't know any of them. I opened the door and stepped out, a cool breeze blowing. I went to the back and got my bag, slinging it over my shoulder. I saw someone standing at the door, I don't know who it was, and, honestly, didn't really know what to do now. Go in? Wait for someone to tell us what to do? Where to go? I watched as the others grabbed there bags. Once they closed the trunk I looked down at my tattoo. It was still red and sore, I'd only gotten it recently. Sighing, I walked up to the front door with the rest of them.

Dylan
I couldn't keep still. One foot trying to wrap around the other, fiddling with my hands. We'd finally stopped and I had to wait for the kid next to me to open the door. When I was out I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I heard something open and saw the kids getting their bags. I did the same and waited for someone to do something. Someone finally started to walk up to the house and I followed after.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:15 am

Victoria excitedly ran to the lobby, her cat meowed at her as she ran "I know, I know, but I still want to see my roommate!" she giggled and went in the side door, seeing people from the cars coming inside and two of the teachers opening the door for the kids. She smiled "Wow. Thats a lot of kids, Huh, Lucky?" she kissed his head and he meowed again "You're such a cutie." she giggled and looked at a girl who looked completely lost, so Victoria walked over to her "Hey there." she said kindly "You're one of the new kids, right? I'm Victoria," she put Lucky in one arm and held her hand out to the girl in front of her, then she heard a mewing. Looking down she seen another cat "Wow! That was fast! You already got your cat!" she giggled.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:24 pm

Idk how to start xD
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:25 pm

come in the door? or already be there XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:40 pm

Gage sat on the couch in the lobby, stroking Tiger's head. He watched as some of the new kids arrived. They were adorable. He hadn't been here long, only long enough to know that not everyone made it through the transition. But he was strong. He was confident that he would survive the transition that would change him into a vampyre. He heard Tiger give a scratchy meow and looked down. "I know, boy, more new people. Tiger wasn't a people-cat. He didn't like anyone else besides Gage. They had a special bond. Tiger, after all, had chosen him. It had taken a little while to gain the cat's trust but now that he had it, it was a strong bond. He looked up to watch the kids come in.

Atala was freaking out. Something had happened and now she was being sent to this strange place. Her parents had looked at her as if she was a monster when they had found out she was Marked. She stood outside the building, staring up at it. She heard a meow and saw a cat emerging from behind a bush. It was bigger than any cat she had ever seen. It looked like some type of wild cat. She crouched down and held her hand out to it. "Here kitty, kitty." The cat seemed to consider her for a moment before it walked forward and sniffed her hand. It let out a low meow and just like that it had chosen her as a friend. She assumed it belonged to someone else so she walked into the lobby. She heard the clicking of nails on the floor and looked down to see the cat padding alongside her. It stopped and looked up at her inquisitively as if to ask why she had stopped. She smiled, knowing instantly what to name her. Natyri.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:50 pm

Mika
I looked over at the girl then down at the cat, then back up to her, "Uh-huh" I hummed slowly, "Well I was always good with animals." Crouching down beside the cat, it brushed up against my bare leg. Her eyes are so pretty! I thought and a name popped in my head. I whisperd it to her to see if she liked it, "Sara." and she purred in approvel. I stood back up and faced the girl, "I'm Mika. What did you mean when you said 'I already got my cat'? Are they symbolic?" I asked and picke up my new friend.

Dylan
I stepped inside the lobby and looked inside. It was really big, "Woah." I breathed out, then looked over to see four other kids like me in the room. I saw a mirror and went to look at the creasent on my forehead. I moved the hair away and touched it. Sighing I let my hair fall back and went and sat on an empty chair.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:58 pm

Victoria smiled and nodded "its very nice to meet you, Mika!" she said happily and then looked at her cat "Yeah, every cat that is around here picks their person. And you have already gotten one!" she was so happy "Oh goodness, I hope you are my roommate! We could watch movies, eat some apples with peanut butter and also, I can show you around campus!" she looked at her cat "This is Lucky, my cat that has chosen me. Which i'm glad, hes just so fond of me." she nuzzled him ligtly "sooooooo lets get your dorm number"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:15 pm

:P
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin