RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High School

+2
RoseAnnStyles
dipdyed_rayna
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

High School Empty High School

Post  dipdyed_rayna Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:24 am

High school sucks. Boys, drama, jerks...The works. We need 3 popular girls, 4 regular girls, 2 emo girls, 3 jocks, 4 regular guys and 2 emo boys.

Skelly:

Name-
Nickname-
Age-
Status (who you are in the role play so jock, emo, etc.)-
Crush-
BF/GF-
Looks-
Personality-
History (Optional)-
Other (Optional)-

Please join! xx
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

High School Empty Re: High School

Post  dipdyed_rayna Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:29 am

Name- Tristan
Nickname- Trissy, Tris
Age- 16
Status (who you are in the role play so jock, emo, etc.)- Emo girl
Crush- None yet
BF/GF- ^^
Looks- High School 134937274769528
Personality- Sweet once you get to know her, but not very open and not a not of friends. Has a crush on a jock boy. Cuts herself, does self-harm, loves animals, sweet to little kids.
History (Optional)- Mother and father died at age 12 from cancer. Brother died from heart attack when she was 13.
Other (Optional)- Weak heart. ADHD. Wears mother's wedding ring on right hand, father's wedding ring on left hand.
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:08 pm

I'll join! I'll do it later though. I'll be a popular girl and then a guy.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:12 pm

Thanks!
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:21 pm

No prob
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:08 pm

Can you add your characters now, please?
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:50 pm

Yes, I'm going to do it now. I've been busy today.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:35 pm

Okay. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:50 pm

Lol thanks! Will get to work now. xDD lol!
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:59 pm

Okay! :)
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:06 pm

Name- Lexie
Nickname- Lex
Age- 17
Status (who you are in the role play so jock, emo, etc.)- Popular girl
Crush- Nope
BF/GF- Nope
Looks-
High School Beautiful-blonde-fashion-girl-hair-lips-Favim.com-95470_large
Personality- She is a drama queen and like the leader of the school. She always has to get her way and if she doesn't then she will throw a fit. She is rich, and she acts like a bratty selfish rich girl that always wants to look beautiful all the time. Every guy almost loves her, and some girls want to be her.
History (Optional)-
Other (Optional)-

Name- Derek
Nickname- Derek
Age- 18
Status (who you are in the role play so jock, emo, etc.)- Emo
Crush- Nope
BF/GF- Nope
Looks-
High School 1296617182_4515_full
Personality- He has a moody and sad personality at times. He can yell and shout a lot. He doesn't really care about school a lot so he always doesn't go to class, and gets several detentions a day. He loves girls, and he's a womanizer with many of them. He also cheats on girls sometimes so watch out! He's a bad boy.
History (Optional)-
Other (Optional)-
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:45 pm

Thankss RoseAnn! Your amazayn :D
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:48 pm

No problem! No, you are amazayn lol
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:00 pm

I wish more people would join...I'm also going to be one of the jocks. Here he is:

Name- Alexander
Nickname- Alex
Age- 17
Status (who you are in the role play so jock, emo, etc.)- Jock
Crush- Lexi
BF/GF- Nope

Personality- Haughty, cocky, parents are rich, gets all the girls, gets what he wants, jock
History (Optional)-
Other (Optional)-
[img]High School Alexander-Ludwig-2[/img][img]

I'm gonna start the roleplay after this. My girl character has a crush on Derek by the way
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:05 pm

Tristan's POV:
I walked down the hallway, hiding my eyes from view beneath my long side bangs. I walked quickly into the girl's bathroom, pulled out a razor, ran it along my arm and giddily smiled at the sight of my own blood running down my arm. I put the razor back into my bag and walked out slowly, letting the blood dry. By the time I got to 3rd Period Math, there was only one seat left. The one next to Derek. My heart pounded as I sat down next to him, sneaking glances from behind my hair.

Alex's POV:
I approached Lexi, a smirk on my face. I stood next to her, leaning against a locker. "Sup, Lex." I said, my voice husky. I tried to sound like I was interested, but she just ignored me. I frowned and walked away. I sighed and walked to Claire, my replacement for Lexi. But I couldn't get my mind off of her.

*Tristan, yes, has problems. And Alex is trying to be "sexy"...LOL.*
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:25 pm

Derek had headphones on and he was listening to music. He didn't care about math or what the teacher told the class to do. He was a rebel, and never listened to what teachers said. That is why he usually got pretty low grades. He has gotten F's and D's a lot, but he was lucky enough to get a C once. That is why he had to redo his senior year, and this is his second year doing so. He saw that Tristan was sitting beside him, but he didn't turn his head to glare at her. He didn't care at all.

Lexie was redoing her make-up. She was putting on lipstick, blush, eye shadow, whatever she needed to put on to look wonderful. Once she was done, she looked at her reflection in the mirror. Beautiful. That is what she thought of herself as. She turned around and noticed that Alexander, a jock, a hot one at that, was walking towards her. She didn't know what to think of him at all, but he was pretty hot to her. When he started to talk to her, she blinked her eyes. "Oh, Alexander. Hello babe," She says, as she slams her locker close, and she was holding her books for her next class.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:32 pm

Tristan's POV
I noticed Derek had on some awesome headphones. I wanted to tell him so, but I was afraid I would slip up and say something stupid. I sighed and slid my notebook under my desk where the teacher couldn't see and began to sketch a picture of a girl standing alone, with scars on her arms. The girl looked a lot like me, I realized later.

Alexander's POV
I smirked when Lexi said hello to me. "Hey." I replied, winking at her. I was so damn hot, she couldn't resist me. Then again, no one can resist me. Lexi had on a bunch of makeup, and she looked good with it on. I touched her face, stroking her cheek. "You look beautiful." I whispered, a grin spreading across my face as I said this. I was awesome at this.
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:40 pm

Derek glared at Tristan as she started to draw a picture. He thought art or drawing was a waste of time. He was never good at something like that so that could be why. He looked up at the teacher who started to notice he wasn't doing anything. He cursed under his breath as he saw the teacher was walking over. He hid his face in the sleeve of his hoodie, and he was hoping that the teacher wouldn't give him another detention today. He already have gotten five.

Lexie noticed a few of her friends walking over to her, but she still had her eyes on Alexander. She never had trouble talking to boys like him. He was hot, and many girls would love to talk to him. She was glad she was already popular and she can talk to boys like him. "Thank you so much," She giggles, as she walks over to her friends and hugs them.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Tristan's POV
I noticed Derek hiding his face in his hoodie. I wonder why...Oh. "Miss Tristan? Detention. Now put the notebook away." The teacher told me, glaring down at me. I glared back, but put the notebook away. "Dammit." I murmured, sitting back in my seat. I swept my bangs into my face and took a pen out of my pocket, pressing down on my hand. Soon, a thin line of blood flowed out of my hand. I grinned.

Alexander's POV
I watched Lexi go over and hug her friends. She really was beautiful. I shrugged and walked past them, brushing her arm. It was time to get to gym class. My best subject.
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:51 pm

Derek couldn't hide his face in the sleeve of his hoodie anymore. The teacher already gave Tristan a detention. He's probably going to get one too if he doesn't start working. He hated work. Work was his nightmare. Does the teacher understand that he doesn't like it? Probably not. He knew there was other people just like him. "Derek, detention for you too. How many have you gotten today? Let's make that six." The teacher knew he has already gotten a few other detentions today. He was late to school. First detention. Didn't want to got to homeroom. Second. And so on.

Lexie turned around and noticed Alexander was walking passed her. She smiled, and started talking about gossip and what they did over the weekend. All of it was all wonderful to her. Oh gosh, gym! She hated that subject so her much. It always made her hair get so messy and made her smell! She was always late for that class, but the teacher was nice enough to let it slide.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:01 pm

Tristan's POV
I stabbed my hand repeatedly with the pen until my hand was blood-stained.

Alexander's POV
I saw Lexi talking to the teacher during gym, and she was doing awesome at convincing her not to give her gym.
*sorry so short!*
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:09 pm

It's alright

Derek cursed quietly and the teacher walked back to her seat. He wasn't happy at all. Another detention. His parents would be so angry at him, but he didn't care. That is why he usually got hit by his parents by getting detentions or doing bad in school.

Lexie started to head over to gym with her friends. She was happy that she had her least favorite class with her friends. That is one reason why she liked gym.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:16 pm

Tristan's POV
I touched my bloody hand gently and yelped. The whole class looked at me, and I tried to hide my hand. But I'm pretty sure Derek saw it.

Alex's POV
I ran a few laps around the gym, smirking. I held the school record for track.
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:19 pm

If you want to keep on doing shorter posts, you can move this to roleplay section #1.

Derek noticed her bloody hand and didn't know what to think of it. What did she do to it? Try to cut herself? If so, then that would be disgusting during math class. "What did you do?" He laughed.

Lexie got to gym after the bell, and the teacher came over to her to talk to her. Please no detention. I'm a good girl. The teacher told her to change into her gym outfit, and she told him that she didn't want to. The teacher yelled at her and told her to do it right away. She tried again, but still the teacher yelled at her to change.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dipdyed_rayna Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Tristan's POV
I stared at him. "Um...nothing." I murmured, hiding my hand behind my back. Tears streamed down my face and I banged my head on my desk. My life was a mess. It was time to fix it. I had to stop cutting. I hid my face behind my bangs.

Alex's POV
I saw Lexi talking to the teacher again. Smirking, I walked up to the teacher and put one arm around Lexi. "C'mon Lex, let's get away from this jerk. They shouldn't even be teaching."
dipdyed_rayna
dipdyed_rayna
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next