RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't think you understand.

4 posters

Go down

I don't think you understand.  Empty I don't think you understand.

Post  bokangavemeabeauner Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:04 am

It takes me a while to reply. And if I do have free time, I don't always like spending it on here wasting my time to reply.
I have been stressed with school work all year and it takes a lot out of me, not to mention the time it takes up. I'm in mostly all honors classes and the amount of work I get, even over break, overwhelmes me so you need to understand that I can't be on as much as I used to. Not to mention I have a lot of shit going on at home, with myself, and with my friends. So don't get butthurt if I don't reply to your post for a month or a couple of weeks. I'm busy. Sorry.
bokangavemeabeauner
bokangavemeabeauner
Roleplayer

http://bokangavemeabeauner.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

I don't think you understand.  Empty Re: I don't think you understand.

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:08 pm

Everyone is busy sometimes. School work is more important than replying to a roleplay. I'm sure everyone is just asking to reply when you can, and if you can't reply that quickly then that's okay.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:49 pm

I know this post is mostly about me. I;m sorry that I bug you. All you have to say is that you are busy and you will reply when you can...
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:52 pm

Wolves-Rule1 wrote:I know this post is mostly about me. I;m sorry that I bug you. All you have to say is that you are busy and you will reply when you can...

yeah, if you told us sooner, we would have understood. Like me. I was spamming up (not really) your pm and telling you about it but you never replied with saying that you havent been doing so well and stuff. I would have understood. I feel guilty now ;_;
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum