RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the top three (plus one!) choices for the next admin! vote now!

5 posters

Go down

Who do you think qualifies to be the extra admin?

the top three (plus one!) choices for the next admin! vote now! Vote_lcap38%the top three (plus one!) choices for the next admin! vote now! Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]
the top three (plus one!) choices for the next admin! vote now! Vote_lcap23%the top three (plus one!) choices for the next admin! vote now! Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
the top three (plus one!) choices for the next admin! vote now! Vote_lcap31%the top three (plus one!) choices for the next admin! vote now! Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]
the top three (plus one!) choices for the next admin! vote now! Vote_lcap8%the top three (plus one!) choices for the next admin! vote now! Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

the top three (plus one!) choices for the next admin! vote now! Empty the top three (plus one!) choices for the next admin! vote now!

Post  administrator bailey. Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:32 pm

there was a tie between the two members with the mos so the only fair thing to do is add four people :)

we had a LOT of people vote for people so thank you so much if you did. in the end, there were three who had the most votes before that, i want you guys to know who the other candidates were that almost made it. like the votes were so extremely close it was ridiculous.

Britt-21
Kat
Starr
RiseAbove
BloodyRazorBlade

Last edited by administrator bailey. on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

the top three (plus one!) choices for the next admin! vote now! Empty Re: the top three (plus one!) choices for the next admin! vote now!

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:38 pm

Oh my gosh! My name is on there. I can vote for myself, right?
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

the top three (plus one!) choices for the next admin! vote now! Empty Re: the top three (plus one!) choices for the next admin! vote now!

Post  administrator bailey. Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:04 am

haha, yeah, i guess if you really want to
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:07 pm

Okay xD

What if it stays a tie still?
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:03 pm

then the decision is up to meeeee
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Alright
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:43 pm

i was so close O: awesome. least i was close.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:46 pm

*splutter* I made it? xD (Thanks to everyone who voted for me And congrats to the others 8D)
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:26 am

Queenie, I had the same reaction. xD I'm really surprised you people seem to think I'm… I dunno', worthy, I guess, of that position. I appreciate it, but I'm a little shocked. Okay, I'm a lot shocked. :P I still don't think I deserve it because I'm hardly on, but if I make it I suppose I would make an effort to get on more. x3 Annnyways, good luck everyone and congratulations!
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:37 pm

I'm so disappointed. I only have one vote and it was made by me. I really thought I could make it. :c
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum