RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bailey and Kate

2 posters

Go down

Bailey and Kate  Empty Bailey and Kate

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:58 am

So, like with almost every privet RP I'm in, I am just going to post something that I wrote on the spur of the moment and that corresponds with whatever type of music I'm listening to. In your case, dubstep will determine what I come up with. ;) Annd just because I've fallen in love with the side Rise helped me bring out in Emma, you get a crazy teenage party :D Have fun! Evil or Very Mad

Emma stood by the back door of some teenagers house where about five hundred drunk teenagers were loosing their minds after one too many drinks and the pounding music blaring through some costly looking speakers. She herself was out of highschool as she was twenty-one, probably one of five people here who were actually legal to be drinking, but still got invited to these underage parties by friends of friends who heard she used to be the life of the party back in her highschool years. Sipping at the liquid in her red plastic cup, still unsure on the origins of the liquid she was sipping at, she let her deep violet eyes wander around the room and smirked as she watched the drunk teens try and act sober, soon failing miserably. With a sigh, she wandered around to the other side of the room where she approached a close friend, the one who, in fact, had dragged her to the party in the first place. "I'm pretty sure we had more fun in our highschool years," she yelled over the loud music of some song she didn't care to recognize, flashing a wicked smirk at the fiery redhead girl leaning against as pillar. Rolling her eyes, the redhead chuckled as she tossed her empty into a nearby trashcan and shook her finger at Emma. "That's only because our drinks were spiked with something a little stronger than two drops of whiskey," she mused with a grin, side-stepping her violet-eyed friend and getting lost in the moving crowd with a little wave.
Smirking as she watched her friend get sucked into the mass of drunken teenagers, she took her place and leaned against the pillar as she finished off her own drink with a quick throw back of her head, lazily tossing it into the same trashcan. Sighing as she absently watched the crowd, she shut her eyes and rested her head back against the wall as she reminisced about her wild years as a highschooler, her thoughts soon drifting over to how she had made her way here. Actually, it had been a massive pain in the ass to get here, now that she thought about the two-hour procedure. First, she had to jump through several hoops as her friend sent her a last-minute text about the party, leaving her little time to prepare. So, she had spruced up what she had been wearing in the first place by replacing her neon yellow converse with a pair of strappy black heels to contrast with her bleach-white ripped skinny jeans and throwing on a random halter-top she had found three days before at the bottom of her drawers. Her auburn hair was always ready for anything, so she had left it loosely curled and slapped on some mascara and lipstick then- walla! She was out the door. Getting ready wasn't the difficult part, getting to the party was the part that took two hours. Her friend had promptly typed in the wrong address twice and sent Emma on a wild goose chase.
Suddenly, the lights dimmed down really low and only the various club-like lights attached to the ceiling offered any visual aid as the mass of teenagers started to dance, and by dancing I mean that dry-humping thing called grinding. As she watched, Emma raised an eyebrow and rolled her eyes as she went in search of another drink, making her way through the masses. Reaching the other side, she saw the familiar redheaded face of Amber smirked and she cocked her head to the side as she approached. "Am I missing out on something?" she asked with a curious grin, the look of Amber's face growing sneakier as she laughed. "I don't remember the last time I watched you dance, Emma," she said slyly, a mischievous gleam in her golden eyes. Narrowing her violet ones, Emma felt herself fight a grin as she desperately tried to force on a scowl. "Who did you sign me up with?" she probed, her eyes glittering.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Bailey and Kate  Empty Re: Bailey and Kate

Post  administrator bailey. Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:29 am

"That would be me," Caleb said, coming up from behind Emma, grinning down at her. Caleb's voice was deep, husky, coming from the chest. He took no shame to lift his hand and place it on her waist, caressing it with his thumb. Caleb typically wasn't a shy guy, so why should he change now? The girl was hot, a natural beauty if he took the time to inspect her, which he did. He had the whole night. All of these girls here were slutty, ready to throw themselves the moment Caleb took the time to introduce his name. He didn't want a meaningless fuck today, Caleb didn't have the energy to deal with the dreaded morning after tonight. Tonight, he would loose himself in the beat, take a girl down with him and have a bit of fun.

And he would start with the pretty brunette in the revealing shirt.

Caleb wasn't typically the one to show up at parties. His classmates invited him every time, hoping for the boy to come out and socialize. But why would he waste his time socializing with a bunch of assholes who only cared about getting high and living off of alcohol? Being a senior in high school, you would think he would use these years to spend it like it was his last day on Earth. But he didn't. Not that he was one to focus on studies, either. Caleb spent more of his time away, out in clubs, bars (thank god for fake IDs), anywhere.

He decided to make an exception for this party; several of his friends that he actually took the time to bare with invited him, promising alcohol and a room to pass out in. How could you pass such a tempting offer? Caleb originally planned on getting piss drunk, grabbing a girl, and going upstairs like he usually did at these social events. But he happened to bump into Audrey, a friend of a friend who he had met at a bar. They got along well, and while Caleb never stayed in touch, she was still one of the few girls he could stand. And thank god he did bump into her because he never would have noticed Emma otherwise.

Though Caleb was only eighteen years old, his looks would fool you into thinking he was older. His blonde hair hung in wisps over his forehead, getting slightly in both eyes if he looked down. With dark eyes, they were no specific color but black. It was almost like a pool of ink and when you looked into them, it felt almost like you were falling falling falling.... until splat, you were on the ground with no where to turn. His shoulders were broad and wide set, his chest chiseled. He had strong and strict features, furrowed brows and pursed lips. Several birthmarks littered on his neck, a faint brown. A scar laid on the tip of his upper lip due to a biking accident when he was seven, and it was a light flesh pink. If you were looking at his lips, it would be the first thing you noticed, because it was quite large, extending from the tip and one inch out.

"I've heard a lot about you. Heard you dance well. Let's hope you're not to shy to show me." Caleb said, smirking and holding her waist a little tighter, the dominant side coming out of him. Just because he was still a teenager didn't mean he had to act like one.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:00 am

Emma felt herself instinctively lean into the guy, Caleb as she heard Amber introduce vaguely over the loud music, raising her eyebrow when he grabbed her waist tightly and mouthing something to her friend, only getting a smirk and farewell wave from her before she was pulled into the dance floor by Caleb. "Maybe if you're a good boy I'll consider showing you a bit more than dancing," she remarked with sultry smirk as she turned around to face him and offered a playful wink and letting her eyes roam down to his lips and linger for a long moment. Throwing her arms around his neck, she stepped in close and looked at him from underneath her eyelashes and started swaying to whatever the beat in the song playing was before leaning up to his ear and suddenly dropping the bimbo-slut antics. "Let's get one thing straight here, Caleb," she hissed so only he could hear, drawing out his name as she pulled away and locked her violet gaze that appeared black with his. "I'm not a drunken, sex-driven teenager who needs to waste away the night, so don't expect me to just swoon into your bed. However," she said slowly, making sure her words could not be misunderstood, "if you play your cards right and have any game at all, you might end the night with a little something more than a polite 'thanks-for-dancing-with-me' kiss."
Emma wasn't an idiot and she could tell by the way he held her around the waist, slowly drifting down to her hips as she noticed, that he was a typical player bad-boy who thought that by using his good-looks alone he could seduce any girl into a nearby bedroom. Little did he know that she had been around that block several times and knew pretty much all there was to that road. Still dancing to the song that slowly began to fade into another, she let her eyes wander over his features and she felt a smile tug at her lips. He wasn't that bad looking, now that she finally took the time to admire and observe him. In the dark lighting she couldn't really tell what color his eyes were, but she could see that he had blonde hair and a strong jawline. From her brief visual study earlier, she had noticed the scar extending out from his lip and felt curiousity spark in her eyes as she cocked her head to the side. "Now that we can be sentimental, where'd you get that scar?"

*headdesk* I lost my game, that's for sure.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down