RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abi and Scarlet

2 posters

Go down

Abi and Scarlet Empty Abi and Scarlet

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:12 pm

what do you want the plot to be? :p
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Abi and Scarlet Empty Re: Abi and Scarlet

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:57 am

Up to you.

I'll be playing four wolves.
i'll post their pics in a little.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:01 pm

do you just want to do a regular pack?
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:06 am

Yeah.

Name-
Legacy

NickName-

Age-
Seven (Full Adult)

Gender-
Male

Crush-

Mate-
Violet ( Dead)

Pups-
Envey

Personality-
Legacy has been through alot in his life and is not the nicest wolf in the world. He is easy to make mad and is very will to rip someones head off if they make him mad. Legacy is a sly old wolf that knows what he's doing when it come to fighting, and hunting. Although he is very aggrestive, Legay has a big heart and is rather caring. He loves pups and would take care of anyone mostly because he had a whole little that was killed by other wolves. Legacy is very loyal and would do anything for his familey and his pack.

History-
Legacy was born into a very small pack or five. His pack was attacked when he was only a pup and Legacy ran away living out his life as a loner. At the age of four Legacy ran in to a beautiful white would who he soon fell in love with. They had a large little of seven, and soon started their own pack, but once again a pack was ripped away from Legacy, his mate killed, along with all but one of his pups. Legacy rased the young wolf on his own they were two loners roaming the wood, rivers, and mountains, passing through many other packs lands. Legacy ran into a wolf one day one that for some reason he felt like he knew. Dropping his head low to the other male. Legacy asked kindly if him ans his daughter could join this pack of his. And here they are today.

Rank-
None at the time.

Rank Wanted-
Head Fighter

Looks-
Abi and Scarlet Tumblr_m5bbm23BVc1rqmftxo7_r1_250

Decription-
Legacy had a thick black coat with very smll white fur running throught thbacl. his chest and back right paw are white, along with the tip of his tail. Legacy his laced in scares from a life of fighting and hunting. The one that stands out the most in a long srace rinning across his right eye. Legacy's eyes are a bright baby blue just like his fathers were.
Other:

Name-
Envey

NickName-

Age-
3 YA
Gender-
Female

Crush-

Mate-

Pups-

Personality-
Envey is a very caring wolf all she wants is people to love her. She ran with her father for her whole life causing her to be scared, by death and haterd. She hates the fact that she had killed other wolves before, even pups.It hurts her. Envey is very loyal and respectful.
Rank-

Rank Wanted-
Any

Looks-
Abi and Scarlet Tumblr_m4eau9iuFS1rwdd3po1_500

Decription-

Other-

Name-
Rayne(Rain)

NickName-

Age-
Five FA

Gender-
Female

Crush-

Mate-

Pups-

Personality-

Rank-

Rank Wanted-
Any

Looks-
Abi and Scarlet Yellowstone_Silver_Wolf_Image_2

Decription-

Other:

Name-
Xayver

NickName-
X

Age-
Six FA

Gender-
Male

Crush-

Mate-

Pups-

Personality-

Rank-

Rank Wanted-
Head hunter
Looks-
Abi and Scarlet 4109114_o
Abi and Scarlet Everittb

Decription-
Black white and brown fur, gold eyes.
Other:

Name-
Rebel

Age-
Seven FA

Abi and Scarlet Icon-Black-Wolf-Blue-Eyes-wolves-32460877-200-200
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:17 pm

ok...I'll start but i really don't feel like posting forms right now...is it ok if i don't post any? I'll just describe my wolves in the posts. Also, my posts wont be great because I'm on my kindle fire and its not great for long posts. And which one of your wolves is one of the alphas and which one is one of the betas?
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:21 pm

I'll do first post. But will you play a male wolf?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:34 pm

Abi and Scarlet Animal-black-and-white-snow-wolf-Favim.com-441227

Envey

Envey had broke for her father side and was now roaming the snow covered fields. Her nose was low to the ground as she tried to pick up on some near by prey. THe grey and white wolf lifted her nose to the air and her ears fell back on her head. There were more wolves near by. Was she on their land? Envey truely hoped not her father would get very mad if he found out she had found other wolves and made them mad. He father didn't want anything to do with another pack, he didn't trust them.

Something caught Envey's eye and she looked over into a small patch of sadge, where there sat a large jack rabbit. The wolf licked her lips and looked at the small plump animal. Crouching down Envey made herself almost unseen and creeped closer, and closer to the animals, but it caught her sent and sstarted to run off. Envery leaped closer to the animals went for the chase after it, but right before she could grabe the animals another wolf stood in her path. The young wolves ears fell back on her head and he blue eyes looked up at the large male wolf before her. Her head was held low to the wolf before her showing she ment no harm.

" I'm sorry... Am I on your land? Was thaat your prey?" Envey asked fear in her voice she didn't want to make this other wolf mad nor did she was this larger wolf to contact his pack if he had one. Envery dropped her eyes to the snow below her, closing her eyes lightly expecting to be killed on the spot. The only thought that popped into her head is that her father was going to kill her if he found out about this, and if she was killed he was sure he would hunt this wolf down and kill him and the worrst possable way.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:39 pm

mhm. But which one of your wolves is one of the alphas?
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:03 pm

How about you have a pack with just an alpha female, Rayne, and X are in that pack.

Envey Legacy and Rebel are lone wolves.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:16 pm

ok. Typing up a reply
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:49 pm

Fern had been silently stalking an elk- a lucky find on a frigid winter afternoon- when it had bolted, running much too fast for him to catch. With a sigh, the brute looked around, trying to find what had frightened off his prey. He saw a body covered in white fur disappear into the long grass, covered with snow, and a hare take off a few feet away. He ran after it, forgetting about the white furred wolfwolf and hoping for an easy catch.

Instead of getting a quick catch, Fern found himself face to face with another wolf. At her words, he tilted his head and replied gently but quickly, his words running together a bit, "Don't worry about it, dear..." He turned and darted in the direction the small creature had ran, catching it after a moment. He padded back to the young fae and laid the catch down in front of her, deciding she probably needed it more than him, considering there was plenty of good food in the food den/pile.

"What's your name, kid?" he looked around but didn't see another so he added, "You in a pack, kid? I'm part of The Edge Of The Woods Pack. Funny name, aint it?But I'm sure Sierra, the alpha, would love to have you join.", He said grinning. It was then he noticed her position. He chuckled lightly and nudged the kill closer to the younger wolf. "It's alright, I won't hurt you"He assured her, still smiling lightly
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:22 pm

Abi and Scarlet 2677400522377772

Envey&Legacy

Envey kept here ears back and looked at the male wolf before her. She didn’t trust him, but then the wolf took off and caught the rabbit she had been after and dropped it before here Envery looked the other animal in the eyes. “ Who are you?” She asked he head still low and her ears still back. She had no trust for this unknown wolf. What would her father do if he was here, would he attempt to fight the other male? Or what? Envey had no clue what to do. Her grey and white coat was slightly fluffed up with her fear. “ I;m not a kid.” Envey growled at the other wolf. “ And no I;m not in a pack me and my father just roam.” Envey didn’t tell the other wolf her name. “ I don’t plan on joining any random pack with out my dad around.”

Just has she said this a large black wolf came from behind a tree and stepped in front of Envey blocking her from the other wolf. “ Who are you?” Legacy growled his deep blue eyes locked with those of the other wolf. His lips were raised and he was read to fight if it came to that. “ What’s you pack son?”
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:25 pm

Fern reguarded the other wolf quietly, frowning. He started to reply, "I-" when a black wolf stepped in front of him . Startled, he jumped and stepped back. At the wolf' s angry look his face hardened. He wasn't a weak wolf-just a kind one. "Im Fern of The Edge Of The Woods pack if you wish to know.", he said. His voice was tense and somewhat annoyed yet still held a note of kindness. He hadn't done anything wrong-not anything to get them angry. He assumed the larger wolf was the young fae' s father, the way he stood protectively in front of her. He was silent, waiting for the other wolf to reply. He would rather not fight, But if that was what it came to, that was what it came to.

Sierra lay on the alpha rock quietly, her head on her paws. She inhaled as the wind blew. New scenes. She jumped off the alpha rock, padding the way the wind had blown. From alittle ways away, she saw a wild who looked like...Yep, that was Fern. He was talking to two wolves. A larger black one, who didn't look too happy, and a smaller grey and white one. She smiled, expecting kind wolves, but as she got close her smile faded...They didn't look happy. She approached them and bored her headin respect. "Hello", she said, offering a small smile. She nodded in greeting to Fern, then looked back at the two wolves. "I am Sierra, alpha of The Edge Of The Woods. May I ask who you are?" she asked, obviously expecting a reason why they were on her territory, and their names. She didn't like the way Fern and the black wolf were starting at each other.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:59 am

Abi and Scarlet Black%20and%20white%20wolves%20in%20grass

Legacy looked at the other male wolf. his ears went up slightly he had never heard of this pack before, maybe that could be a goodthing. Legacy didn't let his eyes off the other male. He didn't know who he was, or if he would be willing to hurt him obn his little girl. Legacy then heard footsteps and looked over seeing a wolf walking over this is when he paniced, one wol was nothing two was another story. When the wold said she was the leader of a pack Legacy's eyes grew, and he dropped his stance becomibng very respectful. " I;m sorry for crossing onto your land. My daughter doesn't know her way around much yet." Legacy spoke in a light voice being very kind. " I am Legacy, and this is my daughter Envey."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:44 pm

Fern looked over as Sierra approached. He bowed his head to Sierra, then lifted it and watched the wolf's mood transformation. Or maybe it wasn't a transformation. Maybe Fern had just been too quick to judge. Who knew? Sierra smiled fully and nodded, satisfied this wolf was kind enough. Though she was still confused. Were Fern and the brute old enemies or something? Nevermind, she thought, it wasn't her buisness anyway- she just hoped there would be no fighting. She nodded quietly, listening to his reason. "That's all right" she said, looking behind Legacy to find Envey. She nodded a greeting to her, then looked back to the brute. "Nice to meet you Legacy, you too Envey." She was smaller than Legacy, but tough. If it wasn't for her white fur, she would've looked like a rouge. Small, quick, tough. But anyway, Sierra went on to ask the obvious question that usually ended in, 'Yes' or 'Sure. Thanks' or something. Looking up at the large wolf, she asked, "Would you like to join my pack?"
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:03 pm

Abi and Scarlet Black_and_white_by_zoupa

Legacy's ears fell back on his head and he looked at the female rather confused. Most wolves would be pissed that he had crossed onto their pack. " Mama..." Legacy said. " That would be an horner, but..." Legacy shook his head. " I haven't been in a pack for years. I don't want to start anything.

Envey's ears perked and she looked at her dad moving closer to him she whispered in his ear. " Daddy, please I'm sick of roaming on our own, not knowing where to go." You young wolf looked at her father with sadi eyes. " Please daddy."

Legacy sighed and looked at the alpha before him. He bowed his head again. " if you would not mind us being there it would be amazing if you could take us in, life is hard when you on your own out here." Legacy met the females eyes. " We will do our best to help your pack out..."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:16 pm

Mama xD I take it you meant Ma'am lol

Sierra was about to reply when she saw Envey step forward. She watched quietly as Fern stood there awkwardly and Envey spoke quietly to her father. She flicked her ears, looking around as she heard rustling. She watched two rabbits hop out of a bush, then looked back to Legacy and Envey. When the brute bowed his head, she did the same in return, then straightened up. The fae nodded, "Life is very hard when you're on your own" she said, a hint of sadness in her voice. Then she perked up once again, "Of course I wouldn't mind...." she shook her head, "Your pack, too. Welcome, Legacy and Envey" she said with a small smile and another dip of her head

ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:06 pm

Abi and Scarlet H6yMi6fUB_1JR964xxG8RxsYArlNNn1lR5PWutchIbvgMTCBrMhCKpYcVjr9Y1Tt9Gw27ercsk5KXw

Legacy looked at the female and dropped is head. " We will do our best to help as needed." Legacy waited and the female started to walk. Following her they ended up at the main den of her pack. Legacy's ears went back as he saw the eyes of other wolves on him. He swollowed and padded along. Envey followed her dad she was close to the ground, trying to be seen. She was scared and it was weird for her to be around other wolves that were not her father. Sighing as a young wolf ran up yipping Envey looked at her new alpha as if asking if she was allowd to great the other wolf.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:15 pm

Sierra led them back to camp and to the main den/cave thing where most of the wolves were. Looking back, she saw Envey looking at her. She nodded, shaking her head at the pup. He was energetic, that was for sure. Quietly, she padded to the alpha rock, jumping up and liking down at the little formation. She cleared her throat, "We welcome to the pack-" here she nodded to Legacy and Every with a small smile, before continuing, "Legacy and Envey. Treat them well... That's all" she said, jumping down from the rock one again, her emerald eyes scanning through the crowd of wolves
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down