RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose and Kat

2 posters

Go down

Rose and Kat  Empty Rose and Kat

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:13 pm

My guys

Tyler
Rose and Kat  Tumblr_lus1tnoSjp1qd5a1eo1_250

Harry
Rose and Kat  Tumblr_m2lwc37ghW1qjjfb2o1_400
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Rose and Kat  Empty Re: Rose and Kat

Post  Kat Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Scarlett:
Rose and Kat  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9rdfTZOwhTgzJ0IYt189RqorRRoXLpYnT9xhhTeDFeIgGeydY6g

Katherine:
Rose and Kat  Tumblr_mfrkzcpU2v1s1g8f3o1_500
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:32 pm

Rose and Kat  Tumblr_lus1tnoSjp1qd5a1eo2_250
Tyler

I was walking around my neighborhood and I had my shirt off completely. I was hot, and no, it wasn't for the ladies, but maybe it was. Haha, I laugh. Some girls pass me and say you're so hot or whatever, or they just look at me like "Oh god look at that guy! He's hot! I like his abs." I'm not a selfish guy or anything, but I do have pretty good abs I have to say. I do work out and do sports from soccer to football. I do enjoy my sports and I'm one of the popular guys in school.

Harry

I was sitting on my porch and I had my guitar with me. I was singing a song quietly. I had a pretty good voice people say and I should audition for a singing show, but I don't know yet. Or at least that's what my parents always told me I should. I was singing Little Things, a song I wrote. It's important that girls think they beautiful, not just because a song made them feel they were beautiful. I sang, "I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth. But if I do, It's you, Oh, it's you they add up to, I'm in love with you, And all these little things." I think I did a pretty good job on this song and I hope one day a girl would always think they were beautiful and even without make-up on.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:21 pm

Scarlett

Scarlett wandered along the shoreline of the beach behind her new house in her pink and blue polka dot bikini. Her bare feet sunk in to the sand as she walked. It was a Monday, and she should have been in school but her mother had just moved her here and hadn't registered her for school yet. Either way it was summer. Scarlett was bored out of her mind. Her mother wouldn't let her go anywhere because she didn't know the area, and she had no friends. The beach behind her house was empty. It wasn't one of the more popular beaches. Every once in a while, an old man or woman would jog by but that was about it. She sat down in the sand and sighed. Scarlett's mother let her dog out of the back door and she went bounding to Scarlett. The beautiful golden retriever pup licked Scarlett's face and she laughed. "Stop, Maisey! No licking!" The puppy continued to lick Scarlett's face until Scarlett paid attention. "Okay, Maisey, okay. I'll play!" The puppy wriggled it's furry little butt and yipped. Scarlett stood up and ran to where the water just barely ran over her toes. Maisey followed. When Scarlett threw a stick in the water, Maisey swam in after it and returned it back to Scarlett.

I used the same first post as I did with Abi cuz I didn't know how to post :P
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Rose and Kat  Empty Re: Me and Kat

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:33 pm

That's fine. I think they should live in California where it's hot and stuff, but Harry is British. :3

Harry
I decided to stand up and bring my guitar down to the beach. It was a hot and sunny day and it was great to go to the beach. I'm not going to go into the ocean, nor will I even get my feet wet... okay let's stop. I'll get my feet wet, but I won't bring my swim wear because I'll just be playing my guitar. I put my guitar in the case, and I headed to the beach. I was on the boardwalk and some girls were giggling and licking ice cream. It smelled really good and one girl even asked if I wanted to lick it. I licked the ice cream, and the girl said,"You are cute." She went back to her friends and told them how I licked her ice cream and stuff. But hey it was delicious. I headed over to the beach. When I put my feet on the sand, it felt hot and great on my feet. I walked over to a nice place to let my guitar down on the table and I sat down on the chair. I took out my guitar and I started to play.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:40 pm

nonono silly Harry is for Katherine who I shall now post.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:45 pm

We should make all the charries go to the beach though.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:50 pm

Katherine

I walked along the shoreline of the beach in my shorts and bikini top. It was way too hot out today! I mean, sure, I lived in California, and it was always hot, but today was especially hot. I hadn't even bothered to wear shoes, there was no point in that at the beach. If you wear anything that's not open-toed, you get sand and water in them. If you wear open-toed shoes, like sandals or flip flops, then they fall off. You just can't win with shoes at the beach. My short shorts were plain white and fit just right and my top was pure black and also fit pretty well.

I was by myself, as usual, considering everyone was afraid to be around me since my dad was put in jail. I was living on my own now with my little sister Ashlyn. My dad was in jail and my mom had never cared about me other than when she cared to beat me. I left my mom when I was fourteen. Ashlyn was five. I took her with me. Our mother was an abusive drunk and cared about no one but herself. So I went to find my dad. There's a lot more to that story than you need to know.

Ashlyn walked alongside me in her shorts and tank top. Her bathing suit was under the cute little outfit but I think she knew I wasn't really up for swimming. She continued to lick the rainbow colored snow cone as we walked. She would be eight next month, and I wasn't sure if I could afford to pay to celebrate like we had last year. Everything was so stressful when you were 17 and living on your own with a kid.
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:58 pm

Harry
I stopped playing the guitar as I put it back in the case and I put it on the table. My mind was blank, but I decided to think about something for a while. My parents were pretty wealthy and I was almost like a celebrity. One thing I need though, is to be a star. I dreamed about it my whole life, or at least when I knew I could sing. I stood up, took the guitar case, and I put it around my body. Good thing I could put it around me or I will be holding it for a long time. I walked up to where the water was. The waves wasn't too hard today, but you never know they could get worse. I splashed around in the water, but I tried to not do for long or too hard, or it was possible that my case could get wet.

My guitar was one of the things I wanted to take great care of. If something happened to it, I would be crying forever. Of course my parents could probably get me a new one, but I loved this guitar. It was like my life. I loved it so much and no, I did not sleep with it, but it was always in my room and I would bring it to places. I loved to sing and play guitar and I remembered when my father taught me how. He was a pro at playing it and when I was young and saw it playing it, it was a great feeling because I knew I would take after him and play the guitar as well. And I did, and I kept getting better and better. My dad said many times I was a pro like him and sometimes he even says I'm even better than him because I learned special tricks on the guitar that he would never learn how.

My dad never plays the guitar anymore. He does many other things from taking care of our family and doing work. He's always busy. My dad is now a movie director and my mother is a model. Of course I don't see them that often as I would like to, but they let me do things on my own and I love them for that. They are good parents, but I remembered when I was young and I would get in trouble pretty often. Now since I'm 18, I can take care of myself mostly, and yes, I can be pretty immature for my age, but sometimes I can act pretty mature as well. I do love the ladies, and my parents always say that I'm a ladies men and I'm the flirt. I was the flirt, and I thought I was pretty good at flirting with the ladies. You can't deny though, I love ladies.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:40 am

Holy crap i had a long reply typed up and i lost it. Gahhhh I'll reply tomorrow on my laptop
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:38 pm

Oh gosh that sucks!!! :c
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:53 pm

Post Tyler tooooooooooooo xD
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:06 pm

Katherine + Ashlyn

Ashlyn saw a boy with a guitar standing in the water and she squealed, jumping up and down, nearly dropping her snowcone to run after the boy. "Are you famous?!" She squeaked. Katherine shouted after her, "No Ash! Come back!" but the little girl ignored her. Katherine chose not to run after her and eventually made it to where Ashlyn was jumping up and down, pulling on the boys shorts. "Sorry..." Katherine muttered. "She thinks everyone with any kind of musical talent is famous..." She turned to Ashlyn to scold her. "No, Ash. You can't just go running up to any stranger, got it? That's dangerous!"
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:13 pm

Harry
I looked down at Ashlyn as I flipped my hair. I chuckled. She was so adorable! I didn't really care. If someone possibly thought I was famous then that was my kind of girl. "No, I'm not famous, but my parents definitely are," I told her, as I pet her hair. I looked over at Katherine. She was a beautiful girl. I smiled up at her. "It's alright. I don't mind. I just was enjoying the breeze and the ocean," I told her, with another smile. How could I not seen her before? She was a beautiful creature of Earth. I flipped my hair again for good measure. Sometimes I flip my hair for girls because that's a way I can show them that I like them.

Tyler
I headed over to the beach. I could feel the breeze move through my brown hair. I put my hand through my hair and some girls were giggling and taking pictures of me because I was shirtless and hot. I couldn't do anything about it though. It was a crime. I was hot, and I was born that way. I walked over to the girls who were giggling and taking pictures of me. When they saw me walking up to them, they put their phones down and looked at me. They asked me if they could feel my muscles and I said yes to them. I put my arms out for them and the girls felt my muscles. They started to fangirl like I was some celebrity they were dreaming to meet, but I was no celebrity.

When they were done, I left the girls. I walked onto the beach and I jumped into the ocean. The water was freezing, but it didn't bother me. A lot of things don't even bother me.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:56 pm

Scarlett
I chased Maisey, laughing and squealing at the icy cold water that splashed her stomach. She slipped and landed on her butt in the water, soaking her completely.

Katherine
I took Ashlyn's hand and smiled at the boy, a hot blush rising to my cheeks. "Umm... I'm Katherine. Just call me whatever as long as its not Kathy."
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:01 pm

Harry
I put my hand through my hair and I looked at the both of them. "I'm Harry. It's nice to meet you Katherine," I say to her, with a smile.

Tyler
I noticed Scarlett with Maisey and I walked over to them. I was soaked, and was cold, but I didn't even care.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down