RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Bailey

2 posters

Go down

For Bailey Empty For Bailey

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Bailey is the best person I have ever met. She is beautiful and everyone loves her, especially me. I actually worship the ground she walks on.

This is titled: Why Bailey is the Best Roleplayer Ever!

RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

For Bailey Empty Re: For Bailey

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:32 pm

Good thing was they released her.

Bad thing was they released her back to her parents.

Jessica set her luggage down on the floor of her room. The pink furry carpet was still there. The movie posters were still there. It smelled of glitter and flowers. Long lines of pastel colored paint lined the edges of the wall. In the back right corner next to the window was sat her desk. Everything was still in place, from the fake plants on the windowsill to the journals that sat on the side table. It was your average room.

Average room for a fifth grader. Not a twenty-six year old. But she didn't mind. It was either moving back in with the folks or in with Jensen. She'd take this option over the other on any day. They called her problem "mental instability" and prescribed some pills for it, but Jess didn't believe that the mind could be fixed with something you ingest.

And therefore, those pills sat in their pretty orange bottles at the bottom of her suitcase.

Twice a week, Jensen came to pick her up to take her to 'Small Groups'. It was suppose to be a group of people "just like her," Jensen said. Honestly, Jess thought they were all mad. She had better things to do than sit in a group of crazy people. But that's how it goes.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:18 pm

Caleb was not okay with this. Not okay one bit. So maybe that was why he was running more than half a hour late to his "small group" therapy sessions.

His long blonde hair was flying all over the place as he took his sweet ass time walking down the halls of the Mental Health Building, in the psychiatric ward. Caleb never felt more caged in his life, in the building, getting a sense of vulnerability that Caleb didn't like. It made him feel weak, like anybody could look into the noticeable cracks and pick at them, tearing him away one by one. No, Caleb thought, you won't be some pussy who lets people pick at you. You're better than that, better than everyone else.

He was let out of his old mental hospital by promising to be a good little boy, fluttering his eyelashes... and sleeping with the doctor a couple of times. Caleb grinned a bit, a menacing grin, when he remembered how she was jelly under his tough boyish grasp. The low rising jeans he wore dragged a bit on the floor and when he finally arrived at the door to the small room--it was his first day--he hesitated a bit before placing his hand on the door handle.

Was he supposed to open up to all these people? Tell them his deepest darkest secrets? That was a load of bullshit if anyone, especially some idiot with a phD, thought they had some kind of powerful hold on Caleb and his words. Walking into the room, the heels of his black work shoes hitting the cool tiles, he watched all their faces as they turned to the interrupting noises.

"I'd say sorry I'm late, but I'm not. Where do I sit, Doc?" Caleb's deep raspy voice echoed through out the room, and his eyes trailed through two empty seats. There were a variety of people--both male and female--who either watched him with interested eyes or a dark glare. "Actually, I think I know exactly where I'll be sitting. No need to waste your breath," Caleb commented, spotting a rather good looking girl perching herself on the seat.

Taking his seat next to the girl, Jess he would learn later on in the day, he sent her a cheeky wink her way.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:39 pm

They wore name tags with their names on it. Like happy church groups.

They listened to Amy talk about how she's frustrated that her sex drive is gone. The listened to Brett talk about how his mom doesn't think he is capable of owning his own credit card. Jensen gave them little advices and promoted group discussions, but it was hard to keep interested. Everyone was all so sad. Jess' gaze shifted to the clock on the wall. Blank wall. It all looked so bland and dull. Even the room was sad.

"Jessica?" As just then, the door swung open and in walked a feisty looking young guy. He was a bit arrogant, but that was better than this pathetic group of people. He picked up his name tag and shoved it in his pocket. Rebel. What a douche. His hair was stupid. Someone should shave it all off. And that smile. Why's he smiling? Jess watched him with growing interest. They weren't going to get along. "Jessica? How was your day?" Jensen repeated, ignoring his outburst.

"I moved in," Jess uttered monotonously.

"With who?"

"My parents."

"And how was it?"

"I don't know."

"Tell me about it. What did you do first?"

"I walked in the door."

"And?" Jensen's eager smile would have scared the crap out of a lot of people, but Jess was quite accustomed to it.

"And I went up stairs." She caught Caleb's wink. She sent a smirk back. Jensen gave a disapproving glance.

Seeing that the larger group was getting no where, Jensen clapped his hands. "How about we break in small groups, now. Our topic today is frustration. Let's talk about that." Blissful. Nineteen heads obeyed without question, turning around to face their tables of four. There were three at Jess' table: Jo, Caleb, and herself. Some guy named Isaac was missing. His name tag hung lifelessly over the back of the chair. Jess puckered her lips absentmindedly.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:05 pm

Caleb watched his group with interested eyes; his eyes were dark and showed no emotion unless he dared to show it. His jawline tightened a bit at the mention of actually talking, opening up, to these people he really had no interest on meeting. Caleb had a lot of frustration in his chiseled lean body, but why should he have to talk it out? He can make that frustration disappear with sex, boxing, running.

Caleb listened to Jo; who was a fragile girl with large badly dyed orange hair and a nail biting problem. She was more open than most, talking about how she has a lot of pent up frustration for the police that had taken her drugs away. For her parents, who had found her hidden stash. Caleb commented and called her a dumb ass for hiding it under her pillow, because can she be more obvious? He told her that he can get her some, that Caleb would suggest hiding it inside her mattress.

He listened to other people, too, picking up bits of conversations from the surrounding groups. A lot of people were in here for stealing or drugs, the occasional physical abuse or possession of several firearms. There was even one here who was in for punching his dad, at which Caleb interuptted his story and gave him a big thumbs up. "He probably deserved it. Dads are no good," Caleb said, and slapped his back before making his way back to his table.

It was his turn to speak once Jo was done ranting about her pathetic life, and Caleb coughed, straightened his back, and said rather obnoxiously; "I'm frustrated that I'm stuck with you lunatics. I'm here for no god damn reason. So this fucking guy can shut the hell up, I don't need to talk to anybody about my so called problems."

With that, he fluttered his eyelashes with an aroma of cuteness, ignoring the lingering stares from other people. He turned his attention to Jess; not minding letting his eyes roam through her body, pleased with what he saw. "And how about you? Besides the for sure sexual frustration you feel towards me, I'm not very surprised."

Last edited by administrator bailey. on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:30 am; edited 3 times in total
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:40 pm

Those pretty eyes. So menacing and dark. Deep set in his face behind a window of orbital bone. He was so pretty. The way he laughed at people's misfortune. He was so quick to input. So lively, like fountains and orchids. Compared to Jo, he was so lifelike. Chiseled jawline and strong features, no wonder... no wonder...

"You have a problem," Jess said bluntly. "You're a lunatic. You scare people." She stayed a second, before standing up. "I'm married. And I'm frustrated that you are here. Can I have a new group?" Jess called loudly over her shoulder. It was a poor choice of dress that day. Her green shirt was cut a little low and the shoulders were starting to sag a bit. It wasn't her fault that the mere shape of her body was enough to flip a switch on a sex predator. Or a teenage boy. Whatever description seemed more appropriate.

"Can I have a new group?" she called again to Jensen, who was quick to hush her. Her expression was unimpressed. Jensen wasn't getting her out of this one. "How did you get here?" she turned back around, shifting the topic completely. Sort of. It was enough of a change.

That boy.

She sat back down, her loose bun of dark brown hair plopping down on her nape. Jo eyed the two warily. "How'd you get here?" Jess repeated. She locked her gaze on Caleb, completely forgetting that the drug addicted girl was sitting beside her. "What did you do?" Her fingers wrapped around the string that hung from her hoodie, which wasn't much a hoodie at all. It looked more like a shirt with a hood on it. He interested her much more than Jo. Poor Jo. No one really cared.

Reality check, this wasn't social support group. This was like social rehab for the crazy and lame.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:18 pm

She was feisty; Caleb got a bit high off her attitude. It didn't bug him, not in the slightest, he always liked someone that played hard to get--though he had a feeling she wasn't really playing. Which only made Caleb want her more; to make her weak under his gaze until she couldn't handle it anymore.

Oh yes, Caleb was going to have fun with this one. Was it so wrong to find it amusing to watch some pathetic beautiful girl flaunt herself to Caleb? No, Caleb decided, it wasn't wrong, but it might have been a little twisted to take joy in the pain that girls filled up in when he rejected their offers.

"How'd you get here?" Jo asked and Caleb gave her a mere grunt in response, crossing his arms and pulsing his biceps in the tee shirt that clung to his chest. But the damn girl repeated her question, and Caleb decided that she resembled a parasite in those few minutes; something that just won't go away, no matter how hard you try. It was a good thing she was supporting a nice chest to keep him occupied while he tried to find a way out of describing his pathetic story that was his life.

"Wouldn't you like to know, babe," Caleb said, raising an eyebrow at her. The tension in the circle of three was rising, he could feel it in the very sole of his bones. It caused shivers down his back; he knew he would have fun today. Fun with all these losers who dared to call themselves human, to look in the mirror and dare to say "normal" at the reflection that was so very far from that. "All you need to know," Caleb said, leaning in so his lips grazed on Jess' ear, his breath hot against her skin "is that I have a mean temper. I'm not one to mess with, babe, so don't get to ahead of yourself."

With that, he pulled back. Jensen was watching him carefully, at which Caleb loosened the tense grip on his broad shoulders and gave the man a wave, even blowing a kiss with his plump lips. Why not be a complete ass? He already was getting the reputation, why not enforce it?

Last edited by administrator bailey. on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:29 am; edited 4 times in total
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:57 pm

"I'm done. Jensen, take me home," Jess stood up to leave. So much little boy hormones in one body. She swung her coat over her shoulder and walked out.

And that was that.

Jokes. Only in her dreams.

seeevvveennn-thhiirrttty........ She had half an hour to endure. Half an hour wasn't bad, considering that she had already put up with one and a half. One hour with Caleb here. His breath on her cheek was seducing. Tempting. It sent a shiver down her spine. Little devil. He knew her oppressed libido well.

Her hands cross across her chest. The Lord blessed her with femininity, but every blessing came with a curse. "You think you're a hot one, don't you?" Jess tipped her head, tilting up her chin. Sizing up, that's what they called it. Not really, but close enough. "You're clever."

He's so clever. How old was he? This can't be legal. She spun the silver band on her finger with her thumb, biting her lips. Heaven sent from hell. Who was this? How come she hasn't ever seen him before? Of course, it was only the first of small groups, but it was a small town with not very many places to go. You either go to theaters, or bars, if you're over twenty-one. All this time, she kept a pokerface. Quite convincing, but Caleb saw through that.

Twenty-five minutes. Twenty minutes. She watched him. Someone had managed to get Jo to talk some more. She had so much frustration for one person. And it was over the most minute things. Jess wanted to just stand up and slap the dumb chick in the face. All she could do was watch Caleb hammer down obvious advice.

And she watched him.

"--Jessica?" Interrupt her thoughts much. It was Jensen, who had finally come to his senses and realized that this group was set for disaster!
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:48 am

Caleb just shrugged at her response. He knew he was hot, he knew that everyone here was just farfetched and unattrative compared to him. Caleb owned this place and they didn't even know it. He could make them do whatever he wanted with just a snap of his slender fingers, a simple compliment from those decieving lips. Caleb knew that each and every one of these insecure freaks were easy to get ahold of, they were easy to manipulate.

They were also easy to fuck, if he ever needed the stress reliever.

Caleb could feel her eyes on him, inspecting his every move, every breathe. He got that smirk on his stupid face, the one that lifted on the left side and screamed 'asshole'. But Caleb didn't like it, how she thought she was better than him. Nobody was better than Caleb, nobody held power over him. When they held power over him, they had the right to judge him, to not trust his word. Caleb hated people who didn't trust his word.

In that moment, he decided. Caleb slowly mapped out his plan to destroy Jess. He would make her feel insecure, that wouldn't be hard. He would throw comment after comment to bring her down, to push himself as far away from caring for the girl (not that he ever would, because caring was no longer apart of his vocabulary) and then he would go in for the kill. Caleb would make that girl be so weak that she feels as if no one is there for her, and then Caleb will be there, be her shoulder to cry on. And then he could just list another girl who he slowly broke with his nasty comments and charming good looks.

He was completley insane. Maybe it was why he was stuck here with a bunch of crack whores and stoners.

"Jessica, I think Caleb and you are the only two people who haven't shared your stories. I notice that you two seem to... strike an intrest in eachother, am I right?" His smile was freaky, to wide for his face. Jensen's eyes were wide, comical, they looked like they were going to bust from their sockets soon.

Caleb wondered if this guy should have been the one in his chair.

"Oh, you're so right," Caleb said cheekily, grinning down at Jess. "She won't keep her eyes off of me. I don't mean to break her heart, but I'm here to get better. Not to mess around with the patients." Caleb shook his head, looking down as if he felt bad. But he was really grinning, all teeth showing, enjoying the trouble he was sure to start. Caleb fed off the tension that surrounded the two, loved how it was thick with distate and hate. His two favorite ingredients in a relationship. "But I would love to befriend her, you know?" Caleb made his voice go tiny, a bit shy as he looked up, blonde hair in his eyes.

Jensen, if it were possible, grinned wider. Caleb noticed how red his cheeks were, how he looked like a cartoon animation. "Oh, yes, I see. It's great! Jessica and you would make great friends, I can see chemistry! Wouldn't that be great, Jessica? I would like you two to get to know each other better. It would be really interesting to see how a relationship between you two would progress. It would be better, also, to have someone to trust and to finally talk to." Jensen said, his hands moving as he speaked, nodding as if he agreed with every word he said.

"Oh I am so totally fine with that," Caleb said, perking his head up, turning his body towards Jess. "She is too, I can tell. Maybe you should have us do a project, have us hang out a couple times a week, write down in a journal how the friendship is progressing. I bet Jess would love that, wouldn't you Jess?"
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RiseAbove Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:39 am

"Oh definitely! Let's make that everyday! I would be just delighted to spend some time with this charming young fellow," Jess declared. Her voice was rich in sarcasm. Her own version of Jensen's smile carved deep into her face. Jess cocked her head playfully, raising her left eyebrow as if challenging Caleb to continue. What was he doing? Didn't he realize how much she wanted to get away from him? If this was his ideal way of being a total douche bag, then...

He is so clever. So smart. By the end of tonight, he will surely be Jensen's favorite nutcase. So manipulative.

Jess crossed her arms across her chest. If he wanted to play it that way, maybe she'll need to add her own fuel to the fire. Lifting her chin, she added, "We don't even need to have separate journals, Jensen! You can have us share. And out of the kindness of my heart, I'll let my new friend Caleb have the first entry. We can be best friends, right? I know I'd simply love to. I'm sure we'll be the best of friends. I can walk with you to the diner, and you can walk me home." Her face lit up. "That can be our day one!"

There were sparks in her green eyes. Furious sparks, like the ones that start up flames. And these flames weren't the the soft, romantic campfire side glows that they depicted in films, no. These sparks were the ones that burned down houses, building, towns. These fires were the type that left people homeless, penniless, and even dead. He wanted to play games, huh? Maybe her sparks can burn off that face, too. His hair sure looked fine enough to ignite with a spark.

Jensen was sure buying into it alright. Jess didn't know if he was oblivious to the tension, or if he was just playing along. By the looks of it, she guessed that he really was that blind. His gushing was uncontrollable. Maybe if someone took a needle to his little beer belly, he would explode and flowers and confetti would burst out. How was this guy suppose to be her babysitter? Oh, right. He wasn't her babysitter. Jensen introduced himself as her friendship mentor. Gotcha.

"Caleb, Jessica? I think -- I know! -- that we can start tomorrow. See? What did I tell you? You're getting along just fine already! See, I would have never came up with such a wonderful idea! If you would like, maybe I can--"

Jess cut him off, "Oh I'm sure that we can handle ourselves. At least... I think so. Caleb? How do you feel about this?"

She knew that he would try to bring up hell. Bring it up and take her down with him. Their eyes locked on a hard gaze, neither moving a muscle as if daring the other to break first. Jess set herself up for so much bs. And she knew it, too. That's what getting carried away brought her.

It was her mouth. Jess never knew when to stop. She never knew when to shut up. Her mouth was what got her fired from her first job as a sales clerk at a local department store. She was only sixteen, then. That was ten years ago. As she grew older, the scenarios grew worse. Maybe that was what got her locked up here. And if it hadn't been her mouth, maybe Jess might've gotten away with the "couple times a week" that Caleb brought up. It was foolish of her to comment. Her commenting resulted the two of them set to spend every day. Every day. Every single day. Every single living day of her life with this boy! Jess screwed herself and she knew it.

But she wasn't letting pretty boy win that easily. She wasn't the type of woman that Jo was... Jo, who cringed at the edge of the table.

And just then, the minute hand hit the twelve mark. Class dismissed.
RiseAbove
RiseAbove
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down