RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♪♫Skip Beat♪♫ Nao Opened

+2
RoseAnnStyles
Britt-21
6 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

♪♫Skip Beat♪♫ Nao Opened - Page 2 Empty Re: ♪♫Skip Beat♪♫ Nao Opened

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:42 pm

Want him, rose?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:43 pm

Oh sure, but my girls are all so young for him! xD
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:44 pm

Yeah but seriously in real he is 24 XD
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:45 pm

.....*goes and makes ages higher*
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:52 pm

Okay, but if Britt really wants him then that's perfectly fine.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:57 pm

Lets start rping(:
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:02 pm

Finally xD
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:05 pm

Ill start

Derek

After acting for a new movie with his friend Michael We decided to go eat somewhere in LA we found a great place and got a table outside so we can look out on the streets seeing people the nice air breezing. He never really had time for falling in love put he never found the right girl. Him and Michael talked for hours sitting there drinking some nice drinks had some good food and nice view of the city.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:23 pm

Harry I had some time for myself so I decided to walk outside and do a little shopping... or get a new tattoo. I had a hard day today from singing, and besides, I have a tour coming up soon so I need to get some rest and when I have my tour I won't have time to really hang around and do what I want. I headed outside and it was a little chilly so before I went outside, I put on a coat and put a beanie on. I put my hands in my pockets and I walked outside. It's hard being a celebrity sometimes and especially when people can notice you.

Jessica I walked into the bathroom and I got all of my make-up and my brush ready. I was already dressed, but I grabbed my brush and looked at the mirror. My hair was a mess this morning, and I had to fix it before I could go outside. Maybe I could see another celebrity out today. One I was friendly with perhaps? But hey, I have to focus and do this first! I brushed my hair as fast as I could and then started putting make-up on.

Rose I was scared. I never did anything like this before. I always dreamed of being a famous dancer and be up on stage where everyone would be cheering for me, but at times I couldn't even think of that. I was scared and I was always. I take a drink of water, and I looked at myself in the mirror. You can do this, dear. Just believe in yourself. No I can't. I never thought I could. Help me.

Daniel I turned my head at the noise of a firetruck. They were really loud, but quickly it went away and I was back to doing nothing. Yes nothing. I was thinking though. Thinking is like nothing, but you are doing something as someone can say. I was thinking. What am I thinking though? About my life. And what I can do with it. What can I do? Well, that's where the thinking comes in. I am going to be famous one day and I always tell myself that.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:27 pm

lolz guys

Fae had just finished the last scene of the movie that was soon to come out to theaters, Vampire Academy. Of course, the ending was just the beginning. She played the part of rose and did the best thing ever. But this was only the first movie of the 4-5 books. Not magic, but directors made it that way. She did a pretty good job. The makup was wiped off her face and she put her own makeup on. Just eyeliner the most. Thats about it. Then she just went out into her limo and around, Coming up to a Cafe, she put her shades on and got out, walking into the Cafe.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:32 pm

Harry I looked around at everyone passing me and nobody even noticed who I was, but I knew it might happen. Because I'm famous. And popular in the music business. I am a singer... and have many fans. I love what I do, but sometimes I want time to my own. I entered into a Cafe and I sat down at a seat.

Jessica I finished and I headed out of the bathroom. I got my purse and I put my phone inside of it. I smiled, and I walked outside. The smell and the breeze was to die for and I knew it was going to be a great day. I could just feel it. I smiled, and I was singing quietly to my favorite song.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Derek

Both Michael and him had sunglasses on so people couldnt see who they were. Because eyes is only reason people know who u are. Derek and Michael just sit outside of the Cafe drinking some coffee before going back on set. Michael was derek's bestiest friend sence he was alwas there for him. Derek saw some girl walk in an actor he gave a smirk and drink his coffee.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Harry I ordered a coffee and I sipped it by myself. I took out my cellphone and I texted my friend. I told him I was at a Cafe and to come here if he wanted to. I looked at this girl and she noticed who I was. Shit! I thought. I didn't want anyone to see me yet, but someone did. The girl walked over and she started screaming. "Guys look it's Harry Styles!" Everyone looked at the girl and then more girls came over to see me. Oh this is just great. Someone help me. "Hey girls," I say, to them, as I took another sip of my coffee. The girls started to scream again and their comments were along the lines of, "I love you" - "Marry me" - "Do you want to come over?" - "I can't wait for your tour".
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:44 pm

Name:
Katherine Rose Veda
Nickname:
Katherine... Unless you come up with something better
Talent:
Singer, Guitar, Piano
Famous? Not famous?:
Not famous
Personality:
Katherine is a fun loving, playful girl. She can make the best out of any situation. Her beauty also makes her desirable to be around. However, because she is pretty and small, people think she is an easy target. So she has learning some pretty good street skills. She grew up in a bad neighbor hood and a bad situation so she knows a lot of the real world. She is afraid to fall in love but loves attention from guys so she dates. However she distinguishes a fine line between herself and a whore.
Other:
Looks:

♪♫Skip Beat♪♫ Nao Opened - Page 2 Tumblr_m8jvtsJjfB1r81wtbo1_500

Last edited by Kat on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:48 pm

Derek

He saw Harry and chuckled seeing girls going crazying over him. "I got to help this guy" He got up and walked over puting his sunglasses on and sliped thought the girls beside Harry He whispered to Harry "Fallow my lead" I pushed alot of the girls back gently "Alright alright!!! girls calm down. im his body guard now everyone go sit down and give Harry some space."
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:48 pm

Fae just wanted to bust into laughter but she only slightly giggled as she sipped her hot cocoa. and went through her phone, she looked back at Harry and slid her shades down alittle bit and shook her head with a smile "Looks like you're having alittle trouble there, Harry" she put her phone away and got up, walking to the girls "Alright, look, I know you girls love him but give him some space, famous people like him need space" once the girls backed up she went back to her seat/

there went my post DX
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:51 pm

Im so sorry!! XD
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:52 pm

Harry I looked up at Derek who was kind enough to help. "Thank you so much," I say, as I watch some of the girls leave and some girls stay. "It probably would have got worse if you didn't come." I say, as I sip some more of my coffee. "But I love you Harry!" I heard one of the girls shout out to me. But I ignored her. Can a star enjoy a time alone?
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:53 pm

Derek

He nodded with a smile "No problem you could of used it." I let out my hand "Nice too meet ya Harry, Im Derek Hale" He didnt say loud so the girls couldnt hear, He stroked his hand through his hair and gave s smile and looked around seeing girls stareing at harry and some at me. One had a mad face i looked at her and smirked and gave a laugh "That girls mad."
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:56 pm

Harry I smiled at Derek. "It's nice to meet you, Derek. What are you doing here? I'm just getting a quick drink. I definitely didn't expect some fans to notice me, but like, sometimes I don't mind," I say to him, as I finish my drink.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:57 pm

GAAHHH!!!!! lemme post!!! XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:58 pm

Kat wrote:
Name:
Katherine Rose Veda
Nickname:
Katherine... Unless you come up with something better
Talent:
Singer, Guitar, Piano
Famous? Not famous?:
Not famous
Personality:
Katherine is a fun loving, playful girl. She can make the best out of any situation. Her beauty also makes her desirable to be around. However, because she is pretty and small, people think she is an easy target. So she has learning some pretty good street skills. She grew up in a bad neighbor hood and a bad situation so she knows a lot of the real world. She is afraid to fall in love but loves attention from guys so she dates. However she distinguishes a fine line between herself and a whore.
Other:
Looks:

♪♫Skip Beat♪♫ Nao Opened - Page 2 Tumblr_m8jvtsJjfB1r81wtbo1_500

accepted!!! Sorry DX i didnt see it
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:59 pm

Derek

He smiled and leaned alittle on the counter "Ha just came to enjoy some coffee with my friend Michael. Wouldnt hurt much to go around once and awhile without fans noticeing you...Must such for you everyone loves you." He said with a slight chuckle As he finished his cup and set it down as he rubbed his hands together. Derek was a tall buff man about 6'4 of height. He leaned off the Counter and smiled
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:00 pm

Sorry Britt
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:01 pm

Harry I smiled. He seemed like a nice guy, but hey, I wouldn't want to think I was better than him. "Yeah, they love me. It's probably my curly hair and my four dimples." I noticed some girls go nuts when I said the word "dimples" and "4". I looked at them funny and I laughed.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next