RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody wanna roleplay with me? Post here =DDD

5 posters

Go down

Anybody wanna roleplay with me? Post here =DDD Empty Anybody wanna roleplay with me? Post here =DDD

Post  DoxiesRme52 Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Then we can do a private one.. just post here cause Im super bored- I would prefer a literate kinda advanced roleplayer who does atleast 1+ paragraph

EXAMPLE OF MY ROLEPLAYING-

Anybody wanna roleplay with me? Post here =DDD Img-thing?

Fraelah

The birds were chirping outside of Frae's window when she sat up and stretch out her arms, yawning at the desire to curl back up in the layers of ruffles sprawled around her queen sized mattress. But her mother was calling for the kitchen down the 3 flights of steps. She groaned and stood up "Coming mother!" She quickly grabbed the dress from her maid and slipped it on refusing the frail womens help.

The dining table seated her mother, father, brother, and one of her sisters. She sat down smiling and nodding at the butler who had politely pulled the chair from under the table. Taking the fork, Fraelah poked at the food taking a couple bites of the eggs and cinnamon bread toast. After picking at the plate she looked up and smiled at her mother "I should be on my way, the garden needs tending to.." Obviousley trying to get out of a conversation she didnt want in to.

Fraelahs Mother sighed and set down her fork "Just a minute young lady, Belinda can take care of that.. come back her this instant Fraelah threw her head back and turned around placing her hands on her waist "Now you know that the games for the princesses' hand in marriage is coming up- Fraelah cut her off nodding, turning back to walk out the dutch doors calling back "Yes yes, practice your walking, talking, blahdy blah da" With that she was out the door

She pulled her crimson yellow hood over her head and looked around. The town was filled with commeners selling and trading many objects, from fresh daily kill- to rare and valuable glass objects. For Fraelah the truffle stand was her favorite, as for when she was a child her father would take her and her older brother out and buy them each a piece of the carmel covered chocolate morsels. Fraelah found the town to be a quite delightful place to hang around, and the town was where she spent most of her time when she could slip away from being in the kingdoms castle.

Carrying a small woven basket she followed on the edge of the stands catching the objects in her sights. She was careful to keep her head down and the hood on. If a guard were to find her she would be dragged back to her mother, where she would then be scolded with her mothers words "The town is no place for a princess! There is so much for you to do around here--" and it went on. Fraeh ducked under a string of flowers and quickly paced over to the fountain where most town dancing and singing was held. There was only a band of three violin players with a hat placed out in front of them for coins. She dropped some silver into the hats pocket smiling and heading on her way. Even though she didnt really know where she was going, Frae new anywhere was better then the castle, where she would find herself under her mothers commands knitting or weaving on the spin-wheel.
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Anybody wanna roleplay with me? Post here =DDD Empty Re: Anybody wanna roleplay with me? Post here =DDD

Post  Paranoiac Razor Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:03 pm

I'd love to rp with you :DD
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Anybody wanna roleplay with me? Post here =DDD Empty Re: Anybody wanna roleplay with me? Post here =DDD

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:06 pm

Same lol I'm just beggining Paragrahs and I'll love to RP with you :)
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  moustache. Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:33 pm

I've been slow to reply today but I am looking to start more RPs. I've been RPing for upwards of ten years and THIS is an example of my RPs.
moustache.
moustache.
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:55 pm

Hey guys you don't have this in the right form. I think you would have it under private roleplays or chit chat. Thatnks.

~ Wolves
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:45 pm

Moustache.. Want to start a private roleplay? =D
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  moustache. Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:19 pm

I would love to. If you want to message me first to talk about it that's fine as well. I'll be heading off soon.
moustache.
moustache.
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:42 am

Mustache want to do just a normal teen role play? Let me know
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down