RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drowning|| loseing every last breath.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. - Page 2 Empty Re: Drowning|| loseing every last breath.

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:07 pm

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. - Page 2 Taylor-momsen-0
"Well don't worry. I'm not like these people here. Most of them are jerks mostly the guys who think their all strong and all that" I say and roll my eyes and start to write what he wrote down. I added a few things to it just to make it look like I didn't have him do all the work and me just copy him.

I looked over at him when I finished and saw his wrist. "Um your bleeding there." I say and point at the blood. I grabbed a paper towel and walked over to him and wiped off some of the blood. "Sorry if I'm creeping you out. I just don't like seeing blood all so much."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. - Page 2 Empty Re: Drowning|| loseing every last breath.

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:18 pm

Cruise, He nodded at what she said i saw she was done so i grabed my paper and slide it back to me. I saw her wiped the blood off "Its fine, that liquid burned my skin so ya its gonna bleed." I didnt like being touched but she was trying to help so it was a good reason.

I saw she was done so i walked over to the teachers desk and put the paper on the table. and walked back over and sat down flipping my hair.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. - Page 2 Taymom
"Ya sorry. I should have been alittle more careful about it when I was pouring the green in." I say and looked at him and finished off cleaning the blood. I stood and threw the towel away and washed my hands alittle then went to my seat. I took a wet towel an cleaned of the table so anything left over would be cleaned off.

As I finished I took the towel and the paper and turned it in and threw the towel away. I went and say back down and ruffles my hair and took out my sing book. I took out a pencil and flipped to my last page and bit the top of it as I thought of the next line. The song was about how you should never force things in people. But it was hard cause I didn't have my guitar on me.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:26 pm

Cruise, Time pasted and it was lunch time the bell rang. as i walked out the door and went to my locker and did my combo and unlocked it sliding the lock into my shirt. and opened the locker and put my stuff in there. I closed it and locked it witht he lock. I walked to the veny machine got a drink and a bag of chips i sat down in the cafertira alone.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. - Page 2 Taylor-Momsen-GIFs-taylor-momsen-23612341-500-281
As the be rang I out my things away and walked out of class. I head out to my locker and put my books away and pulling out my phone. I was the text was from my mom. I rolled my eyes and closed my locker. I put turned the combo like I do a lot then head to lunch.

I grabbed a bag of ships and a sandwich then a soda. I looked around and saw my friends at a table but then saw Cruise was alone. I felt bad so I walked over and looked at him. "You mind if I sit with you?" I asked and smiled alittle. I didn't care if people looked at me for talking to him. We are all people.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:51 pm

Cruise, i opened my chips and grabed one and ate it crunching i hated being alone but im use to it. I saw a shadow comeing my way. I looked up at saw Maybell i gave a slight smirk. "i dont mind, take a seat" He said pointing at the seat slightly. He yawned and opened his soda and took a sip. I saw guys laughing at me i looked down and fliped my hair "I hate being related to someone everyone made fun of......and who died last year...Not fun at all..."

He frowned, he just took another sip and looked at Maybell and slowly smiled. "Your like the only friend i have."

This is Adam Icez,

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. - Page 2 Wbc315
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:02 am

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. - Page 2 Tumblr_m4cku5uQhv1r7ifqv
I smiled and sat down and looked at him. "All you have to do is prove them wrong. Show them your the better person. They just act like that cause they think their all bad and hot. Their mostly not. Just huge bums who try to get drunk and so call have fun." I say and roll my eyes.

I opened my chips and took some. "I have friends you could meet. They aren't jerks like everyone else" I say and long to my friends. "Their nice just don't start talking about need things you will never shut them up otherwise." I say with a laugh and looked at him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:05 am

Cruise, He chuckled "I guess so, for the past month i'v been pushed into lockers or threatened to be pushed into a pool and rather drown..." He looked down "I would mind meeting them." He smiled at her and took a drink. He saw someone text him it was one of the guys across the cafeiteria threating me. I grunted and rolled my eyes and deleted the number and the convosation. "Even trying to text me..."

I didnt mind meeting new people. specially ones that are nice to me not complete jerks like the stupid fucking cool/not kids
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:17 am

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. - Page 2 Tumblr_m3iao4gxnJ1r2vsei
I looked at him then the guy who texted him. It was Dave the one who always tried starting shit. "Don't worry about him. Just ignore him and he'll soon give up. If you don't let these people get under your skin you should be fine. Plus you have me and some people are scared of me. Mostly cause of my heavy eyeliner."

I looked down at my chips and stood up. "Alright follow me to my friends. " I laugh alittle and walked over to their table. "Guys this is Cruise. Cruise this is Max, Riley, Stella and Jess." I say pointing each one of them so he knows who they are.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:28 am

Cruise, I nodded and got up fallowing her. i throught my stuff away i was finished and i saw them i gave a slight wave "Hi." I fliped my hair and put my hoodie on and bite my lip like regular. "Hi Max,Riley,Stella,Jess." i smiled happy that i might have a chance to make new friends.

My phone kept vibrateing cuz of Dane. i grunted and sat down
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:32 am

May
I rolled my eyes alittle as the two boys looked him over. They acted gay when they really were straight. "Stop being creeps guys." I say with a laugh and look at Cruise. I took an apple and threw it at the one texting him and hitting him in the head and smirked. "Fuck off" I mouthed as he gave me a dirty look.

"Dont worry. Stick with us and people will soon learn not to screw with you." I say and looked at the time. "We should start heading out. The next class is about to start. What class do you have Cruise?" I asked and looked at him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:43 am

Cruise, He smirked "I got P.e doing some basketball this time." I smiled as the bell rang i begun to walk out of the Cafe. and headed to my locker i got there and opened it. I grabed my gym bag as i closed it and locked it i went to the gym. i went to the boys locker room as girls went into the girls. I went into it and went to a open locker and i changed into basketball shorts red/black/white, plain red shirt. and red/black/white basketball shoes.

I put on deoteraint and fliped my hair i walked out as before P.e started i desided to shoot some hoops i got it in everytime. Perfect form. I could shoot from the first point line which was prob half across the gym. I smiled as the others laughed. I fliped them as one hit my in the back of the head with a basketball. I grabed a basketball with onehand got a good grip i through it at the persons face "FUCK OFF! YES IM RELATED TO A GUY WHO DIED LAST YEAR! THAT DOESNT MEAN TO PICK ON HIS BROTHER!!! I'V BEEN PUT THROUGH SHIT WITH YOU GUYS! IM DONE!" I screamed out seeing the teacher has heard and watched
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:50 am

Drowning|| loseing every last breath. - Page 2 1312425_o
I smiled and nodded. "Same here." I say and head off to my locker. I grabed my shorts and that's all. I was wearing a shirt that was good enough. I head to the lockers and changed. I put my shorts on and put my hair into a pony tail. I heard yelling and I knew it was his voice. I growled and walked out of the locker room and glared over at the guys.

I walked over to him and stood infront of him. "Cruise. Calm down. Let me handle this cause well their jerks and one hit on my friend then hurt her heart." I turned and grabbed a ball and threw it hard at the back of his neck and smirked. He turned fast and flipped me off and I flipped him off back. "Well that was fun."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:56 am

Cruise, He huffed "I can hadle things my self." I walked over to the teacher and got slip saying i can be excused i went to the locker room changed and grabed my stuff and walked out. I went to my locker unlocking it i grabed my backoack throughing random shitty books in and siped it up. and through my gym bag in there. and walked out of the school.

I got into my full black with red lights camaro i started the car. and saw a slip it said meet me at 3:00, i screamed and i backed up.i drove to my house. it was 1:59 so i had a hour i got home and locked my car and walked into my house seeing my mom looking at me and wondering why i was home i though my backpack across the room. "Mom i cant do this anymore!!!!!!!!" She lookes at me with tears in her eyes telling me to calm down "I CANT CALM DOWN MOM! CONSTENTLY I'M BEING PICKED ON AND BULLIED I GOT LAUGHED AT FOR NO FUCKING REASON MOM!!! i cant do this anymore..." I looked at the ground.
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:05 am

I don't know how to reply lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:54 am

Well I'm gone I knew this would happen as soon as Vamp joined. So yeah I'm dropping out.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:09 am

What did I do? I'm just RPing. I'm not trying to have her hook up with him or anything. Sorry if I have my person meet hers.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:18 am

Wolves whats wrong? if its about dateing, Cruise isnt wanting that he wants friends so he can be cheered up...?
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:19 am

Ya. She's just a friend. Or hopeing to be lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:19 am

I'm not being rude, nore am I mad. I'm just saying that I have no luck here you guys are close and always roleplay. So I don't want to get in your way.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:21 am

No No wolves Lol, be in it. i dont mind i accutally wanna rp with you. :)
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:27 am

Plus I don't like roleplays that move really fast... I just get really lost when it's a group roleplay, I mean I really want to roleplay here, but yeah.....
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:35 pm

Please don't stop roleplaying here because of me...
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:34 pm

Wolves i just forgot! if u can quickly reqoute what u last posted ill reply to it (:
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum