RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amanda and Supa ONLY!

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Amanda and Supa ONLY! - Page 6 Empty Re: Amanda and Supa ONLY!

Post  Amanda Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:33 pm

Sorry for not replying. It's hockey night so i kinda forgot ... hah xD

Janie: "Yes a bad boy you were." I smiled to myself. When he told me about the football thing I knew that couldn't be true. Emily hated football .. or so Dad told me. He loved how I would watch football with him when Emily never would. I wouldn't pay attention though. I'd just get excited when he would. "Can you play football? I mean , it is your life and all." My dad was listening in on his coversation. "You love football? That's great! Who's your favorite player? What's your favorite team? Have you ever been to a game?" Dad kept on rambling on with questions. He finally asked the question I wanted him to ask. "Can you play? Did you play in highschool? I did. Quaterback on my highschool team." Dad smiled proudly. Oh no ... Here he goes again with his stupid old football days. "How about after dinner we play a game? Two on two. Me and Janie against you and Emily. You know what? Since I'm sure Emily's terrible at playing football you can have Janie on your team ... if you'd like. She must be great at it because she watches it all the time." Dad probably could keep rambling on forever , but Emily came through the door. "I'm back!" She called. Mom ran over to her and instantly had herself a glass of wine. "I was worried you'd never come back." Mom said , clearly annoyed at her.

Jacob: "Well .. I thought it'd be nice to be married on Valentines day. " I shrugged. "It's only a couple weeks away .. I'm sure that you can get the wedding ready on time. But it's only if you want to. It's just a suggestion." I did think it'd be a nice romantic touch to have a wedding on Valentines day. Your anniversary would be on Valentines day. Cakes? Yes. Sure. Why not." I decided to quickly tell my mom that we we're going out to do some cake shopping. She protested saying that they had a Royal Cake Baker but I just wanted to get out also. "I'll be fine ...Don't worry." And with that we were off. We were being driven to the cake shop in a all black car with tinted windows. I'm sure people noticed it and they started to take out their cameras hoping it'd be someone famous. We got to the cake shop and got out and instantly we were mobbed by people taking pictures and wanting pictures. Of course. Everyone would want pictures of the soon to be King and his Queen. "Just smile nice and hurry into the shop." The bodyguard told us. It was the same bodyguard that showed us around the city. I did as I was told and ran into the shop. When I walked in they were in shock. "Uhm ... Hello." I smiled polietly. They were nice little old ladies. "We're here for some cake shopping ... for our wedding of course." I added. "Alright. Just sit down at those tables and we'll bring out some cake samples." We sat down and they brought ouyt a bunch of cake slices all with different flavors , icings , and fillings. We tired a few and they were all delishious [ i spelled it wrong probably but hah lol ]. "Which one is your favorite?" I asked Akira. "I like the chocolate with the strawberry filling."
Amanda
Amanda
Beginner

http://hairryy.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:36 pm

It's fine :P O_____O long posts....must...make...good...posts!

Saron's eyes widened when he was suddenly bombarded with football questions. He tried to follow the questions, thinking of how to answer each one. "Um. Well. To start...I don't play football. It's much more fun to watch. My favorite player is Brian Urlacher. Favorite team is the Bears. Although I also like Tom Brady and the Patriots. I actually used to go to games with a few of my friends when I was in high school." He paused as he listened to more questions, pondering his answers. "Well. I didn't play in high school. Just like now, I only liked watching it. It's not that fun to play, to me." He shrugged. "I dunno about a game later..." He bit his lip, wanting to make Emily's parents like him but trying to find an alternate solution. "Why don't I call some of my friends and you can play with them? They were on the high school football team. They were very good. Although I bet you could beat them, sir." He said with a smile. As Emily walked in he jumped up and quickly walked over, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "So good to have you back!" He said with a huge smile, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Oh the spaghetti!" He said, looking alarmed as he rushed back into the kitchen. He turned off the stove and drained the pasta then put it into a bowl. He worked on finishing the dinner by making his special spaghetti sauce, it was a recipe that his mother had used when he was a kid.

Akira's face lit up at the idea of having the wedding on Valentine's Day. That would mean that it would be a double holiday every year! It would be such a special holiday. She quickly nodded her head. "That sounds wonderful! I'd love that!" She said, grinning from ear to ear. She followed Jacob as he went to tell his parents that they were going cake shopping. At first they protested about having the Royal Cake Baker but then they let them go. As they got into the car, she scooted close to Jacob and leaned against him. She watched out the window as people noticed the car and took out cameras, hoping it'd be someone famous. The bodyguard told them to smile and hurry inside once they got there. She put on a sweet but dazzling smile and walked hand in hand with Jacob into the cake place. The old ladies looked shocked that they were in there to get their wedding cake. She smiled, unused to being so famous. They sat at a table and got to sample a bunch of different types of cakes. She loved the chocolate one with strawberry filling the most. "I totally agree!" She said, finishing off the sample. She smiled. "So should we have that one for the cake?" She asked. It had been really good!
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Location : In the arena with Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, and Rue<3

http://www.roleplay2dream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:37 pm

I'll try and reply soon but I haven't been feeling well lately .. sorry 3:
Amanda
Amanda
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:07 pm

Aw :C I hope you feel better Amanda! Don't worry about replying too soon. It's fine :)
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:20 pm

Thank you. :) I'm hopefuly going to the doctor this Thursday ... There's a terribe flu going around & I possibly might have it. :/
Amanda
Amanda
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:17 pm

That's good (That you're going to see a doctor). The flu's going around here too. :/ Suckss.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:31 pm

Emily: I guess my parents were annoying Saron by his response to me coming back. "Uhm ... Mom , would you like some more wine?" Her glass was empty. My mom loved her wine. I never tried drinking before , but I considered it. I knew where she hid it in the house. "Yes. Thanks." My mom handed me her glass and I went back to fill up her glass. I decided to try some myself. One glass couldn't hurt ... Right? I filled her glass and got a glass for me. I looked over at Saron who was still cooking. "Smells good." I smiled and kissed his cheek. I brought my mom her glass of wine and held mine awkwadly in my hand. I took a sip and frowned a bit at the taste. [ im not sure how wine tastes so this probably is wrong idc xD ] It burned down my throat. How could mom like this stuff? I took another sip and got used to stuff. It wasn't too bad. "Is dinner almost ready?" My dad asked. "You know how I don't like eating after 6:30." I just simply shrugged and took another sip of my wine.

Jacob: I nodded. "Yeah. That one will be good. Now ... How do we want our cake to look? I was thinking simple, but if you want to make it crazy and colorful you can." A lady came over to us with her sketch pad. "Alrightie. How are we gonna do this cake?" She had the same thick accent my body guard had. "Got any shapes in mind , any colors , any theam?" I loooked over at Akiran and shrugged. I"I wanted something simple ... Plain white and what not. But she can have whatever she wants." I smiled. I wanted Akira to have her dream wedding.

Sorry for not being on recently. 3:
Amanda
Amanda
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:28 pm

Saron kept cooking but he saw her pour herself a glass of wine. Had she ever tried it before? He didn't think so. But there could have been a time during their fight that she had turned to the stuff. Judging from her expression as she took her first sip, he guessed it was her first one. He knew wine burned. He wasn't sure why, but it did. And it was hard to get used to. (lol i hate wine -____-) He left the food to cool a little and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. "Yes it's almost ready," he answered her mother before whispering in her ear. "Enjoying that wine, Emily?" He asked quietly. He gave her a soft kiss on the neck and rested his chin on her shoulder. He glanced at his phone to check the time. They would have plenty of time for her mom to eat. It was only 5:30. He smiled and pulled away then grabbed her hand, leading her to the loveseat. He dropped down onto it and pulled her down next to him, careful not to spill her wine. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and glanced at her parents. Even if they could make her feel bad, he wanted to help her feel better. They deserved to see her happy after all they had put her through. They hadn't been fair, or nice, considering they had adopted another daughter and brought her here to show her off. He gave Emily a kiss on the cheek. He wouldn't let anyone hurt her ever again.

Akira smiled a little, glad that he had ideas for the cake as well. She didn't want to be taking over the wedding. She didn't need anything extravagant but she had an idea. She flipped through the book of cakes to see if there was anything simple but pretty. Once she found one she grinned and pointed to it. It was simple but amazing. It was such a beautiful cake. She looked at Jacob. "What about this one?" She asked. It was simple and white with pink icing flowers on it. ehh sorry its so short but i got a picture!
Amanda and Supa ONLY! - Page 6 White%20Drama%20Wedding%20cake
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:12 pm

Emily: "Huh?" I was brought out of my thoughts when Saron whispered to me. "Enjoying it? I'm not exactly sure to be honest. It burns and tastes terrible , but on the other hand it kind of tastes good. I've never had alcohol [ i always spell this wrong xD ] before so it's sort of a rush." I couldn't help but laugh when he pulled me onto the loveseat. It was a bit of a tight squeeze but I didn't mind. I liked the closeness. I took a last sip of the wine before it was all gone and I set it on the coffee table. I noticed that Janie was looking over at us in envy. The disgusted looks she gave me kind of made me felt uneasy. I shook my head and looked toward the TV where the football game was going. I honestly didn't care was was going on with the game. I just nuzzled my head into his neck and closed my eyes relaxing. "I love you ..." I mumbled to him. Janie decided it was perfect timing to come and ruin our moment. "Emily , can you get me something to drink? Thank you." She smiled innocently at me and I growled under my breath. "Sure ... Let me go get you something." I got up and went into the kitchen. I got a glass of water and decided to get myself another glass of wine. Maybe if I'd drink enough of this I could be drunk and forget all about this terrible evening. I had no idea how hangovers or drunkness worked though. So I think I'd just stick to this glass for now. I walked back into the living room and gave Janie her water. "Thanks." She faked smiled and took a sip. I sat back down at the love seat next to Saron. My dad kept on yelling at the TV , Mom just put on her makeup bored as heck , and Janie continued to give death stares to us. What a lovely family I had.

Jacob: I looked at the picture and frowned a bit. In my opinion it was a bit too girly for my taste. It was pretty ... really. Just not my taste. She seemed so excited about it so I couldn't let her down. I smiled at her and nodded. "Great choice. It's beautiful." I kissed her cheek and hugged her. The weddings were about the bride and not the groom. This was her day. "Well ... We're all done here. Let's go." I helped Akira up and put on my jacket. Outside I noticed it had been snowing. [ idk what the weather is there just go with it ok <3 ] "Snow!" I cheered like a little child. "Can we go play? Pleeaaaseee?" I begged my boyguard. The ladies who worked at the bakery laughed at my child-like behavior. "If that's what you want ..." My body guard replied. "Come on!" I grabbed Akira's hand and dragged her out of the shop. Sure enough cameras took pictures and what not. At the moment I didn't care. I just wanted to play in the snow. There was a little park across the street and I ran into it. By now there was about 4 or so inches on the ground and it was still coming down. I laid down in a clear spot of snow and began making snow angles. I looked up at Akira and laughed. "Come on! Make one too!" I then just realized I had started to pick up the accent that my bodyguard had. "Oppsie." I laughed at myself. It kind of came naturally to me ... like it was my first instinct to say words a certain way now. The more time I would spend here , the thicker my accent probably would get. "I sound quite funny. Don't you agree?" I turned to Akira , who was next to me in the snow. By now my body guard was watching us from the distance as the cameras continued to flash. I could see a small smile on his face ... as if a memory of me playing in the snow like this ame back to his mind. I'd have to ask him about that. Maybe he was with my through my childhood here. Did I have a childhood here? I don't remember anywhere but back home at the orphanage. [ right idk ] The snow continued to fall onto my face as I stuck my tounge out to pick up the small little snow flakes as they came down. "Look! I'm catching snow flakes on my tounge!" I mumbled with my tounge out. I was acting so childish and I honestly loved it. After my snow angel was done , I picked up a clump of snow and made it into a ball. I then threw it at Akira and stood up. "Got ya!" I then ran away laughing. I knew she'd be making her own snowball any minute now to get revenge on me.

Jacob's part idk
just im in the mood to write
so bye i need to write before this mood goes away yes
Amanda
Amanda
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:05 pm

I applied for an X Factor Audition yey! (:
Amanda
Amanda
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:24 pm

Gr. Sorry that I haven't replied. Your replies are so long and I am so lazy xD
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:38 pm

Sorry .... I could always write less if you want ... I just thought you liked long replies.
Amanda
Amanda
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:35 pm

I do love long replies! Thank you for the long reply! I just was having major W.B.

Saron chuckled. "Well don't get drunk on me and leave me alone to fend for myself with your parents and that girl," he whispered in her ear so they couldn't hear. He grinned at her declaration of love. "And I love you, my Flicka." He frowned a bit when the annoying girl decided to ruin the moment and make Emily get her a drink. He glared at Janie. "She's not your servant, you know." He quickly fell silent as Emily walked back into the room with a glass of water for the girl. He saw she had another glass of wine and gave her a look that said 'thats your last one'. He took her glass then pulled her back onto the couch and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Last one, darling. No getting drunk, kay?" He chuckled and looked over at her parents and 'new sister'. "So. Janie. How do you like being adopted?" He tilted his head, pretending to be interested in what she had to say. "I mean, you must love living with people who pretend to love you, right?" He didn't care that he was being rude. Truthfully, he had had some stuff to drink before they had come over when Emily wasn't looking. So he was on his way to drunk just like she was. "I mean. I don't have to pretend to love Emily. But I'm not gonna even try to pretend to like you." He looked at her dad. "Football sucks." He looked at her mom. "Why are you putting on makeup when you already look so old?" He threw his arms into the air and yelled," bullsh**!" He then stood up and proceeded to walk out the front door and slam it behind him.

Working on Akira's now
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:44 pm

Akira saw the doubt in his eyes and was about to quickly point at a more traditional cake when he said that it was a good choice. She frowned. "But I..." He cut her off, saying they were done there. She stood up and put on her coat. As they stepped outside she noticed it was snowing. It reminded her of a poem: (Written by none other than me :P last night when i was bored) Snow falling like glitter from a sequined sky kisses shared like secrets under the moon as if one moment could last forever. <3 Sigh. Such beauty. Anyway. On with the roleplaying! She grinned and looked around. "It's snowing!" She said gleefully. She saw Jacob pleading the bodyguard to let them play in the snow like a little kid. She quickly ran over and joined in the child-like behavior. "Oh pleaaassee can we go play in the snow???" When he said they could go she giggled and threw her arms into the air. "Wheeee!!!!" She stuck out her tongue to catch snowflakes and twirled around with her arms held out. Then her arm was grabbed by Jacob and she was pulled over to a little park across the street. She collapsed into the snow beside him and made a snow angel. She stuck out her tongue again to catch more of the glistening wonderous water form stuff. She noticed the accent in his words and she laughed. "The accent! It's contagious!" She giggled and nodded. "You do sound quite funny, I wonder if I will get the accent, as well." She said, not realizing she was catching it too. Then she was hit by a snowball. She shrieked with laughter and stood up, forming a snowball as well. She threw it at him then made another one. With this one she rolled it in the snow, making a big snowball. "I'm gonna make a horse laying down! I made one when I was a kid at the orphanage." She quickly formed one big snowball for half of the horse's body. "Help me make it!" She said happily, already making another ball. It got to big for her to push and she fell to the ground laughing.
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:50 pm

hi i am so sorry i havent been on here much ive just been so busy with my friends and it was my birthday so i had a few things for that and ive just been on tumblr too much omg sorry
Amanda
Amanda
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:16 pm

Don't worry about it Amanda. =) But I really missed you! Happy belated Birthday! :D
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:51 am

awh thanks :) sorry i poofed again. I went on vacation. Anyway I'm going to hopefuly reply now yeah :D
Amanda
Amanda
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:53 am

YAY! :D
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:22 pm

im so sorry im going to try and reply im sorry
Amanda
Amanda
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Supa-Bacon-Cat Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:15 pm

Okay :D
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6