RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From a new member.

+2
Regit192
moustache.
6 posters

Go down

From a new member. Empty From a new member.

Post  moustache. Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:19 pm

Hello. I’m a new member here. I found this place through a link on another site and decided that there seemed to be a lot of active members and it would be worth it to join. I figured I should tell everyone a little bit about myself.

My name is Matthew. I’m 26 and from Toronto, Canada. I’m a columnist for a local newspaper but I haven’t really gotten anything notable published yet but I’ve been working on a few things. As for roleplaying: it’s been a hobby of mine for a bit over ten years now and all of the sites I had at one point been a part of are gone or completely dead so I have been lookin g for new places to roleplay for the past couple months.

I prefer the sci-fi genre when it comes to writing and sad stories are always the most appealing to me. So I guess that’s me so feel free to talk to me I promise I don’t bite.
moustache.
moustache.
Beginner

Back to top Go down

From a new member. Empty Re: From a new member.

Post  Regit192 Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Welcome to the site, Matthew! :) i hope you find everything interesting and everyone too. I'd be willing to RP sifi with you. I love that topic! Anyway, Welvome and enjoy!
Regit192
Regit192
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:56 pm

hello, matthew!

wow! canada! i can officially say i am acquaintances with someone from canada. i'm admin bailey, but please, just call me bailey. i am one of the owners of this site, have been since the very beginning!
i'll be here to help you with any problems you're having. navigation, problems with members, problems with the site, and all that other stuff that i could go on forever about.
if you ever need someone to talk to, whether it be your problems on the site, in real life, or you just want someone to talk to just to talk to someone, i'm here!

have fun roleplaying.
xoxo.
admin bailey
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Hiya! Welcome to the site and...Well, Bailey pretty much covered everything! Lol, so I'm Queen-cat, Queenie, Respect the cat, Awesome Poptart or just Tayor :D The other admin here is That-Awkward-Kid, who will probably find her way here sooner or later :P. We also have some Mods and mini mods and lots of other members...Obviously xD Well, I won't ramble on too much longer. If you need help with anything feel free to ask anyone, everyone knows the site pretty well. Oh- and blue usernames mean Admins, pink usernames mean Mods, green mean Mini-Mods, and purple mean members. You'll see the person's ranking under their profile picture too ;). Oooh, and P.S. I like your username. And picture *nods* tongue

Thanks for joining and enjoy the site!
Taylor xD
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Welcome new comer lol. I haoe you have a great time on this site. It's been getting slightly boring lately. Mostly because every ones back in school. If you want to roleplay hit me up. I'm free. Check out the roleplays in section three might be some you like over there, who knows.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:00 am

Welcome person! :D. Its been a while since I had seen a boy/guy on the rp sites im on. I would say 'welcome to the rping family' but I didnt XD. Its nice to meet you. I hope we can rp soon ^_^
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down