RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freshman Year

3 posters

Go down

Freshman Year Empty Freshman Year

Post  Dancin' Kate Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:16 am

Hello again- it's me, Kate.

Well, I once again have come to tell you all (particularly the people I RolePlay with) that I'm a.) Sorry for not being available lately and not posting a reply, and b.) Warning you that it will only get worse this year. Below, in my regular fashion, I have made a detailed list of the things in my schedule, explaining them, and then giving a few reasons why. ;) That being said, I will try to make this as organized as possible.

School
Holy shit, this category is so massive if I added anymore to it, chances are you'd have an anurism. O.o That's just how disgustingly cram-packed my school schedule ALONE is. Most of the classes I'm taking are all advanced and honors, therefore my teachers decide, "Oh, these students must be solely dedicated to their studies to make it into this class!" and poor Katlynne gets stuck with eight hours straight of homework. No shit- that happened yesterday. To better your understanding, I've made a list of my classes so you can see just how fucked I am.
1. Spanish I
2. Honors English 9
3. Honors Biology 9
4. Geometry
5. Mythology / Shakespeare (semester classes)
6. P.E.
I know it doesn't look that bad, but trust me- it's a ballbuster to keep up with all of that homework. Except for P.E., I'll give myself credit for that one because I just run around and let off steam from the day. :D Of course, once seeing this, you must wonder about my AFTER-school activities and I have them, and if I do, what they might be. See the next paragraph to find the answer. B)

Afterschool Activities
Ah, the true beauy of high school- the clubs and afterschool fun! I do in fact have a few of these I'm involved in and one in particular takes up most of my time right now. *Grins and bounces excitedly* I'm in a play! I didn't initially try out for the part, but it's better than my original one and was passed on to me. Acting has always been a guilty-pleasure of mine and the chance to perform at a dinner-theatre just makes me want to explode with anticipation. 8D I'm really excited for this and having SO much fun with my fellow actors.

Which brings me to my next point: dates and times. I have rehursal on Monday's and Wednesday's from 2:30 to 5:30 for the next month until our first performance on the 28th of September. Also, I'm joining Improv. which meets on Tuesday's and goes from something-to-something-that-I-don't-remember. xD I intend to commit to these activities and future ones that come up.

Sports
I was very upset that I didn't get to try out for the Volleyball team this year. I've been waiting for two years for a chance, and the first one I get, I miss because I'm out-of-town. But, there's nothing stopping me from joining soccer (my second favorite sport) this winter or softball next year in the spring. I really want to get involved, and sports are always a sure-shot at getting involved with other activities, making new friends, and getting exposed to new things.

Not to mention, but I have my own little exercise-thing going on outside of school at home. When things cool off a little out here in the desert, I'm going to try and make an effort to get out every Saturday and go for a fifteen-minute jog. Sunday's are my swim days; I go down to the pool and swim laps (lazy laps, don't kid yourself) for a few hours. I also have set a a few personal physical goals for myself to achieve over the year: an 8:30 minute mile, fifty pushups, twenty-five freestyle swim laps, etc. I plan on making progress towards those goals soon.

JPHIL Orchestra
Hopefully I will soon be involved with this organization and be able to play my violin which has just been sitting in my room for almost five months. Lately, I've had the need to play it but have been so laden with homework that I have no time. It's maddening I tell you- infuriating to have something available to you but unable to use. -.- I can't explain how badly I want to play.

Throughout the week I may add to this, but for now, that's pretty much it. ;) So, now that y'all know my insane schedule, maybe you can forgive Kate for not being on? xD Annnyways... FRESHWOMAN POWER!
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Freshman Year Empty Re: Freshman Year

Post  Midnight Wolf Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:32 pm

WOAH good luck! That schedule is almost as full as my brother's (but he's in grade 12 now. Diplomas).

Not that I've ever role played with you, but I hope to in the future when you're less distracted by school. As well as possibly overworked, I really hope you're excited as well! Despite the fact that you'll spend the next four years of your life complaining about it, everyone misses high school after they graduate. Heck, I missed high school after I left college! (Yeah, I'm ancient). Enjoy it while it lasts =D

And again, GOOD LUCK!
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

http://anonymatrix.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Wow! Good for you for having a life, despite the fact it may be a bit overwhelming at times... Still, I hope you have fun with that play and you enjoy the soccer season. :u I am doing Shakespeare this year, too. It's something 8th grade always does... So, let me see if I can act as well. ;p I know how you feel about school, though probably not as bad at all. Thanks for reassuring me that school next year will be good! xD But, I haven't found time to write something in reply to you either... And I just started another private roleplay. >_< I guess you won't mind? D: I'll probably have something by the weekend, only reason I'm informing you on this topic despite the fact you say you won't be on as much is because when I have free time for just even a second I think of a reply. Makes me feel excited to write it down.. Anyways, hope you don't die from all that's going on! <3
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum