RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Midnight

3 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Me and Midnight - Page 4 Empty Re: Me and Midnight

Post  Midnight Wolf Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:51 pm

Dylan
I noticed her cheeks redden. "You must be hot from running here." I said, trying to explain away the colouration. "Perhaps you need a drink of water, too. We can't have you dehydrating in this situation."
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

http://anonymatrix.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:55 pm

Kairi: I shook my head "no no.. its just.." he was just making me blush so much!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:14 pm

Dylan
"What's up?" I ask, holding her at arms length. Something was different.

Mia
Calming down, I took the water and smiled. I loved Dylan, as a best friend. As a brother. I can tell when someone takes his fancy, and this girl seemed to do just that.
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:54 pm

Kairi: I mumbled "you're making me blush.." I looked back into his eyes again I just had that feeling to kiss him. But I relized I had only moved a bit to show him that. But I pulled away from him not wanting to make him feel weird here (She didnt kiss him)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Dylan
I made HER blush? That was a serious turn of events. Was it possible that she felt the same as what I felt for her, what ever that feeling was. I still was unsure. Just then, Mia walked behind me casually, drawing very close as she did so. I could have sworn she had whispered "Maybe after all this you two could go out for a coffee."

Mia
Noticing that Dylan and Kairi were exchanging a few unspoken words to each other, I didn't want to interrupt. I was very happy for him and just hoped that he recognized what I did. I wiped my eyes and walked over to the other male in the room. Smiling at him, I hold out my hand. "As you probably guessed, I'm Mia. Thanks so much for letting me stay here."
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:30 pm

Kairi: I looked away from him and rolled to the wall, making my chair face it as mt legs came up and I held them. My chin resting on top of them. I took a breath wanting to calm down a bit.

Trevor: He shook her hand "Im trevor, Thats kairi if she hadnt told you. You are welcome. You can stay as long as you want."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:36 pm

Dylan
Not realizing that perhaps Kairi wanted to be alone, I sat beside her and hugged my knees as she was. "When was the last time you were around someone other than us three?"

Mia
"She has a pretty name." I said to Trevor. "And thanks. We don't have anywhere else to safely stay that isn't up a tree." I smiled at him. It had been a while since I had smiled. There hadn't been much of a need before now, especially when I was alone.
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:47 pm

Kairi: "a while ago.. right after the attack. I was with a friend." I looked down at him "why do you ask?" putting my feet down, I turned and faced him, taking my hand and putting it under the chair so it goes lower, I was close to thr gound. I looked down at our feet and then I just tapped on them with my toes.

Trevor: chuckled and nodded "Yeah, you'll be safe here, even though the T-rexes come by but not often." he grabbed a pretzel bag "you want these? the only thing we got is junk. Nothing good but the liquids"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:02 pm

Dylan
"I dunno, you just seem..." How could I put this? Not only did I not want to offend her, but too strong of compliments would give myself away. "You're a very strong girl." I reached out to place my hand on hers. "You've had to survive with these beasts outside, but you also had to care for Trevor and myself when we needed it most. You found Mia! We have almost everything we need right here, and it's all thanks to you." I smiled at her. "But when we talk, just us two, there is a distance to you. Almost like a pain. It makes me wonder when the last time you saw someone who wasn't Trevor before meeting me."

Mia
"Thanks." I smile at him and take some. I hadn't eaten in a while. The salt bit at my tongue like a familiar friend playfully punishing me for abandonment. "How long long have you been in this place for, anyway?"
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:08 pm

Trevor: "Well.. since we could find this place when the things broke out."

Kairi: I smiled "Thanks." as I felt his hand on top of my own. I place my other hand on top of his, gently brushing my thumb on the skin. "Im used to being alone and all. Its not a pain for that. Its just.. A different pain of lonelyness. Not 'oh im so alone in this house' no. Its like 'im alone and dont have anyone' as in relationship wise. The last time I was in one.. was like middle school. He wasnt my type.." I shrugged "but im still that type of lonely. Not that im trying to tell you to go out with me or anything. Just shooting it out there."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:32 pm

((Quick note, I'm changing Dylan's age to 19. Makes more sense.))

Mia
I giggled. "Not the most precise answer in the world then." I took another pretzel and began to suck the salt off. I had always eaten pretzels in a strange manner. Also KitKats.

Dylan
"Being in a relationship," I sighed, "Is something that a lot, if not most people want, especially in our late teens and young adult years." I squeezed her hand in mine. "But it's not the most important thing in the world. You can be loved in so many better ways, and relationships can be very dangerous. You need to find the right person."

Again, I sighed. "I know. Before this whole situation," I waved my free hand to demonstrate. "I was in a long term relationship. Let's just say it ended on bad terms. She was a very nice girl, but I was careless in my choices. I don't want you to make the same mistake. You barely know me. We only met today." I paused and looked around at Mia talking to Trevor. She was the flirty type, herself, and she meant no harm by it, but if she could hear my conversation with Kairi, she'd know exactly what I was talking about.

"Listen, Kairi. I have just met you, and I do like you. In fact, I think that stems far stronger, so let's say we give this a try. Only if you want to. But please promise me that you'll be careful. I might turn out not to be the man of your dreams." I look directly into her eyes. "Please."
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:41 pm

Trevor: he chuckled "you are odd in a good way. Just cant explain it."

Kairi: I nodded "Ill try. But, I will also help you on the way through which will be good." smiled alittle "Will you want my help?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:57 pm

Mia
"Why be normal when you can be odd? Why be boring when you can be interested?" I say, and I bite the now salt-less pretzel.

Dylan
"I think at this point all I need to do if forget." I tell her. "Think you can be a large enough distraction?"
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:00 am

Trevor: "Kairi tends to think Im stupid sometimes. She called me stupid cause I was dumb enough to run into the wall and knock myself out."

Kairi: nodded "I think I should be large enough. Im pretty interesting"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:08 am

Mia
I giggled. "If I had been here to witness that, I'd probably start calling you a lemming." And I took another pretzel. I didn't realize how hungry I was under I was offered food. "Why DID you run into a wall anyway?"

Dylan
"And I'm inclined to agree." I said, smiling at her and brushing the hair behind her ear with my free hand. "You should really wear your hair back more. That way I get to see more of your pretty face."
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:14 am

Trevor: laughed alittle "Well, i went to break down the door and kairi opened it as I charged and hit the wall.."

Kairi: I blushed and smiled "Maybe I should, shouldnt i?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:18 am

Mia
I laughed before throwing my hand up to my mouth. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh. That must have hurt to knock yourself out like that!"

Dylan
"With natural beauty like that, why hide it?" I smiled at her. It had been a long time since I had complimented a girl who wasn't Mia.
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:23 am

Trevor: Laughed "its alright dont worry about it."

Kairi: I smiled "thanks. No one has ever complemented me like that before"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:25 am

Mia
I reached up and rubbed his forehead as gently as I could with my hand. "Does that hurt?" I asked him, hoping the answer was negative.

Dylan
"I really couldn't imagine why." I told her. When I complimented someone, anyone, I was honest.
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:29 am

Trevor: "nope." smiled

Kairi: "people were... stupid and didnt see it."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:39 am

Mia
"Does it help?" I asked, still smiling back.

Dylan
"They would have to be to miss something as obvious as that" I told her.
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:44 am

Kairi: "you got that right.:

Trevor: "Yup. it feels good"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:47 am

Mia
"At least we know that one of us got some sleep around here, then." I said. "It's a little tricky with the roars and the fear."

Dylan
"Well, I can see it, and I don't want you to ever forget it." I said to her.
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:50 am

Trevor: nodded "get some sleep, you look very tired."

Kairi: "I wont, dont worry"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wolf Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:52 am

Mia
"I am." I told him, and I looked over towards the blankets and sighed. "It's going to be a cold night."

Dylan
"I want to thank you again for all the help that you've given us today. First helping me and welcoming me into your safe-house, then finding my belongings and Mia for me. It means a lot." I smiled at her. "You've been a busy girl today and need sleep."
Midnight Wolf
Midnight Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next