RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think I write good songs? I want judement! Please read and comment!

3 posters

Go down

Do you think those two songs are good?

Do you think I write good songs? I want judement! Please read and comment! Vote_lcap100%Do you think I write good songs? I want judement! Please read and comment! Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Do you think I write good songs? I want judement! Please read and comment! Vote_lcap0%Do you think I write good songs? I want judement! Please read and comment! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do you think I write good songs? I want judement! Please read and comment! Vote_lcap0%Do you think I write good songs? I want judement! Please read and comment! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Do you think I write good songs? I want judement! Please read and comment! Empty Do you think I write good songs? I want judement! Please read and comment!

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:30 am

Do you? I only have one- well I have two but the second's cheesy and in progress- Alright, they're both cheesy.

1. That Night

How could you just leave me alone at night. How could you just walk out without a second glance. Did you think about me, like I
thought about you?Did you cry at night hopin' I would call?Do you even remember me at all?Cuz' darlin' I can't get you off my mind
day and night honey your there, oh your there. I can't seem to forget you walking out on me. That night, ohh that night. Worst night of
my life. That night, ohh that night , when you walked out before I had a chance to explain. Tha-at night. Yeah, that night . Ohh that night,
worst night of my life.

2. We're Gunna Do it Tonight

Goin' somewhere no one can find me. Gettin' out of this crazy world. Can't take it no more. Gotta get away, now or never. So let's go...
Let's party it off tonight!Let's get it done right, just have a good time. Let's go do it right let's party it off tonight, just party it off
tonight! My world- its crashin' down(down down down) We gotta party it off TONIGHT! We do it all- go crazy. Tonight! We're gunna do it, we're gunna do it. Tonight, all right.

3. 16,000 Miles
16,000 miles of hatred, 16,000 miles of love, 16,000 miles of longing, oh we've traveled so far, I don't know what to say. Just don't break my heart, just don't run away,just don't leave me behind, just don't lead me astray. I'll be by your side every step of the way, just don't break my heart, just don't lead me astray. We've traveled so far in this lonely world, we can't stop stop now, we can't stop now

I'll type the rest of the third up later

Critisize me!

Last edited by Queen-cat on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:26 am; edited 3 times in total
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Do you think I write good songs? I want judement! Please read and comment! Empty Re: Do you think I write good songs? I want judement! Please read and comment!

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:39 am

well i already told you that the frist one was a 5 star song. the second one is about a 4.5 star, only because i couldnt but music to it in my head like i can the frist one.

over all they are both amazing, awsome, and i cand wait to read more or even hear it
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Do you think I write good songs? I want judement! Please read and comment! Empty Re: Do you think I write good songs? I want judement! Please read and comment!

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:40 pm

Thanks and I know..I'm still trying to put that one in my head xD That one is like a rock sorta beat and the other one is slow..
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:22 pm

i got that
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:10 pm

I'm working on another one called 'Forget me Not' It's sort of like a P!nk style song... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil it will be awesome.
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:16 pm

cool
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Devoted Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:01 pm

I just want you to realize that it's spelled 'criticize' and that I can't really look at it, considering it's just a jumbled paragraph. Songs have verses and a chorus. Could you maybe lay out your songs a bit differently? Though, when I read through them, to be honest, I'm not very impressed. I like your enthusiasm - and maybe I don't know anything, I just really enjoy music and I'm a 'poet' - but I can't see any of your songs on the radio. I think you need to lengthen them quite a bit. You don't need to completely rewrite the songs, because obviously there are parts that are repeated, but they would only be lasting a few seconds unless you intend for the song to have long instrumentals with barely any singing. I could maybe see #2 as a pop song, though it's kind of hard for me to imagine any of these on the radio. They get a bit repetitive, and though this common for a lot of songs, I really suggest for you to add a whole more so that way I'm not constantly hearing 'that night, that night' over and over. You've got to elaborate. Also, I know it's kind of bad, but it would help if the song at least slant rhymed. I separated them by the commas you put, so it just helps the song flow better. Like I said, I'm not really into much song-writing. I don't know how people would react, and obviously I'm sure it sounds a lot better with music. This was just my honest opinion, how I saw it. Although I kind of like the concept of #3. I think I see potential. :u
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:27 pm

Lala- I know they're short. I am still in the progress of finishing them completely. These are just short versions of the complete songs. And I just typed them up fast. And no offense, but I didn't ask for judging on the way I typed them up or my typo in the word 'Criticize'. And #1 was written at 1 in the morning so...Yeah, that one is bad. Its too repetitive and-It just plain sucks.

Thank you for your opinion, though
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down