RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Shorty11

5 posters

Go down

For Shorty11 Empty For Shorty11

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:48 am

I just wanted to let you know, that yesterday July 13th 2012 my cousin Shorty's father and step mother where kill in a car crash. The wife left behind three young girls, and the husband left behind one. I would just like you all to stop by and say something to her, because I know that she's really hurting right now.

Shorty,

Sweet heart a I'm so sorry you have to deal with this, your just a kid and I know how hard it can be to loose someone, but to loose your daddy, I don't know how that would be. I hope that you won't let this bring you down. You are the sweetest most kind hearted person, and to have this happed, must be sickening. I love you so much baby girl. I'll see you soon. To see you still standing srtong every day, puts a smile on my face. I love you so much sweetie, I'll give you a big hug when I get to the house.

Love, Abi

Last edited by Wolves-Rule1 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

For Shorty11 Empty Re: For Shorty11

Post  administrator bailey. Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:11 am

I hope you're doing well Shorty, and I know how it feels to loose someone. A bit cliche of me to be saying that, dontcha think?
Though he wasn't my father, I saw him as a father figure, my stepfather, since my real father and I don't speak. He died in a car crash too. Motorcycle to be exact.
If you ever need someone to speak to, you can talk to me. I'll help in any way possibility.

You're in my prayers, and many others :) xo
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:48 pm

I'm so sorry, Shorty. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you through this. We've never talked much but you seem so sweet and awesome.

I'm sorry for your loss.

<3
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  ScarletTheKitty Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:00 am

Shorty,

I would give you my sympathy and tell you I'm sorry and keep being the great kid you are! But, even though I mean all those things, that would jst bring you down. So I'm going to tell you something my dear friend Kate (-Katehasreturnedfornow) has taught me-

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened

Now, I know you're probably like, 'You don't know what it's like' and such. And I don't. But I do know what it's like to lose a great-grandmother and great-grandfather that were like parents. I know you're heartbroken but you'll get through it sweetie. I swear, you will.

Best wishes,

-Taylor

P.S.- You don't know me, but I know you. Don't worry honey. You'll make it through, I know you will
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost_In_LaLa_Land Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:04 pm

Smile? Because it happened? How about fuck that and the world? Shorty, I'm so so so so so sorry, words can not explain how much sorrow and sympathy I feel for you. I cry almost every night, and those tears are for you and anyone else has suffered such pain. He's gone. She's gone. And they'll never come back. But if I could, I would bring everyone back. No one should suffer what we have. Losing some one is the worst feeling in the world and I hate it so much. No one will ever understand what you're going through because it's always different. Your relationship with your father and step-mother may not have been a good one or maybe it was the best, but people react differently and you may be close to breaking apart but I'm happy to tell you life goes on. It will always gon on. No you dont have to suck it up or just "deal with it". You can cry and scream all you want and go ahead. I have. It helps somewhat. But life will go on and you will survive and your parents will be proud of you and you will be stronger. Ive prayed for tou and i still will, and especially for your parents and family. Im sure they are in, at least what i believe in, heaven Sometimes the best things are taken away from you. But don't be bitter like how I can be. Sometimes it's the hardest thing in the world but keep moving on. Don move on from them, keep crying and mourning becaus I would hate to see the day thatno one does. Life is do precious. I'm sorry, once again. I will never understand your despair but I can relate with my own agony. He loved you. Abi loves you. They will be there for you, your family and friends. I'm there for you. It doesn't matter who I am, a thirteen year old girl on the Internet, but listen to these words. Please just listen. I hate this and what happened but I can't change it but all I can say is that car accidents fucking suck. Pardon my French. With my sincerest apologies, Lala Lopez.
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Lost_In_LaLa_Land
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum