RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Kate and Wolves Only

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

For Kate and Wolves Only  Empty For Kate and Wolves Only

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Okay so what do you want to do?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

For Kate and Wolves Only  Empty Re: For Kate and Wolves Only

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:28 pm

No idea. xD Lol I was hoping you would be of help in that department.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

http://"Wattpad"-http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kate1013

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:33 pm

Lol. O.o am I ever? Ummmmmmmmm...... I have no clue XD. Your the smart one.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:38 pm

LKAedhjawlcfnaeiuofhalsdnaksjfgbkasjcn kjsdbgkasjrbhk. -.- Well, I was planning on doing something like this with Jenova, but he never replied back on that one site. o.e Sooo, for this, I'd put it more simply and just say that our charries are fugitives of the law and are hand-cuffed together. Twisted Evil
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:23 am

Lol XD okay then. Will you do first post please?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:07 am

This is not going to be the best post, but, bare with me. xP

Emma felt like her heart was about to burst out from her chest that heaved, and not in a good way as she pumped her arms by her side, her feet pounding on the ground. Her breath came in short, shallow gasps as her sides ached and twisted painfully, pleading for her to stop. Sweat coated her back and neck under the intense heat of the day, the sun beaming down directly above her. The shouts of men and barking of dogs rung in her ears behind her, every noise only adding fuel to her strength to keep running. Things would have been so much easier had she not been hand-cuffed to a complete and total stranger who was also an escaped inmate from prison. The two had broken out of prison along with several other inmates after a mass-breakout. But somehow, just as she was about to make it to freedom, a guard had popped out of nowhere and had tied the two together. She had no clue who he was, only that he had been in the prison across the road for the males. Of course she was concerned why exactly he was in there, but at the moment, she was more worried about getting some distance between her and the guards. "Left!" she hollered, yanking the cuff and pushing herself to run faster as she saw a small town up ahead through the thick trees, knowing that she could at least hide until things cooled off. She needed a change of clothes- badly. Dressed in a bright orange jumpsuit was going to make her and her counterpart easy targets. If only I could get to a fucking phone! she screamed in her head, a scowl flashing onto her face for a moment as she panted heavily. Briefly she wondered whether or not if she should have just served her sentence instead of dealing with this crap. Then she reminded herself she was in there for a crime she didn't do. Reaching the town finally, she tugged the guy along down and alley where they could stop and catch their breath quickly. Leaning against the wall, Emma bent over and threw up the contents of her stomach which was mostly acid from running so long and hard. Wiping her mouth, she shakily panted and tried to regain her regular breathing before the guards caught up. 
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:06 am

Jake darted through the trees, breaking branches and jumping over fallen trees if he did. This would be so much easier if he was cuffed to the fucking chick. The stuid guard just had to pick them didn't he. Jake turned every time the girl did, sped or slowed when she did. Although all he wanted to do was tug her along with him. At some points he did do that when she slowed, he didn't mean to it just happened. Jake's head was pounding and his lungs burned as if a small fire was lit with in them. The chick pulled him off to a small town and they stopped in and ally. Jake leaned his head back on the wall and took deep shacky breaths. His head hurt more then anything. He closed his eyes and tried to get the pounding to calm, but that didn't happen. Jake looked over at the girl when she puked, which was mostly just acid and dry heaves. " You okay?" He asked her, seeing that she clearly wasn't. She looked as if she was going to pass out. They needed water, if anything water. " Come on." Jake said with a sigh. He could here the pounding of boots as the guards got closer. " Damn it." He mumbled. Jake looked up at the latter above them. He didn't even think that would be possible with there hands locked. He cussed under his breath again and tugged her alittle, then they broke into a dead run when one of the dogs pocked it's head around the corner.

(( =P))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:01 pm

Emma could literally feel her soul cry out in distress as she heard the low growl of a dog, soon seeing a muzzle appear at the end of the alley. Twisting her face into a scowl, she groaned heavily as she hissed under her breath, "You got to be shitting me!" She couldn't keep running like this for much longer as she maneuvered her way through the back alleys of the old town, once in a while making a sharp turn to check for an open door. After about three or so locked doors, she felt her temper get the better of her as she spit out a string of curses and kicked the door. The dogs were right behind them, barking and howling as they drew closer, once again forcing Emma to find a hidden source of energy to keep running. Suddenly, she jerked the boy to a halt as she caught sight of some chick with a phone, rushing over behind her and snatching it out of her hands before darting back inside the alley. The blonde screeched after her, but made no attempt to give a chase in her stilettos. In her desperation, she was able to punch in a familiar number and waited at the phone dial and rung, all the while she continued to run and look for an open door. "Pick up the phone!" she yelled angrily, her teeth gritting together. When the other end finally picked up, Emma shouted a street name and a time, ending the conversation with, "You better 'effing be there." When she hung up, she tossed the phone in a passing trash can and went after another door, finally finding an open one with a quick prayer to God. Ripping off part of her jumpsuit around the ankle, she dragged the boy along with her as she ran ahead and wrapped a rock inside the fabric shakily, throwing it as far as she could before doing the same with a piece of his jumpsuit. Running back to the door, she burst inside and slammed it shut, her head throbbing as her lungs burned with the need for more oxygen. Though all she wanted to do was collapse right there, she forced herself to limp along to the other side of the warehouse and get away from the door. Once they were on the other side, she promptly felt her limbs give out as she fell to the ground and felt herself blink in and out of consciousness.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:07 pm

Jake ran along with the girl, panting as he did so. Jake followed as she ran up onto the road and grabbed a phone from someone on the road. She called someone and tossed the phone away. Soon after jake was tugged into a building after her, and she ripped a strip off his jumpsuit. Jake limped over to the other side of the room with her and they both dropped. Although she seemed to be worse then him, looking as if she was going to pass out again. The heat in the God damned biulding was not helping one bit. Jake looked around the room, trying to find anything that would put out water. A hose was laying on the other side of the room, hooked into a spout. " Hey." Jake said still panting looking over at her. " There's a hode over ther, do you think you would be able to get over there?" He asked not wanting to push her to hard.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:59 pm

Laying there on the floor, chest still heaving up and down and her throat burning as every muscle in her body screamed at her not to move or else a jolt of pure fire would course through her system, Emma's first reaction was to look at the boy like he was out of his mind. She then remember that the human body did require a certain amount of water to properly function, and so she reluctantly nodded her head in agreement silently. Crawling over, she weakly lifted her shaking hand and struggled to turn on the hose, her fingers unable to get a grip. Swallowing dryly, she pulled herself up and used her wrists to turn the knob, the squeaking hose finally turning on and spitting out a fair amount of water. Cupping her hands underneath the flow of water, she was barely able to sip at it when she raised it to her chapped lips, most of the liquid escaping through the splits in her shaking hands. "I'll never take water for granted again," she murmured after finally getting a good mouthful down her parched throat with a hungry gasp. For a few minutes she repeated the process, taking more and more in her hands as she greedily drank from her own personal fountain of youth. Once the two had taken their fill, she had an easier time turning it off and sat up against the cold cement of the wall and shut her eyes, still trying to regulate her breathing. Slitting open her eyes, she looked at him and cracked a slight smile as she said, "Thanks."
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:45 pm

Jake followed as she crawled over to the hose. Jake watched as she tried to gulp the water. Mumbling things as she did. Once she was finished she sat and leaned on the wall. Jake drank some of the water and did the same. He looked over at her when she said something and nodded. " Your wecome." He sighed and closed his eyes. His head wass till pounding and his lungs still burned. Jake sighed and looked over at her. " who did you call?" He asked still panting slightly. " And when do we need to be there." Jake stopped talking for a short time and listened, he couldn't here to dogs, nor the pounding of the boots on the ground.

Jake sighed and closed his eyes. " Well if we're going to be hooked by the wrist, I think we should at least know each others names. I'm Jake." He said and took a breath. " you are?" Jake was pissed that he was in this mess. He didn't even do what they said he did, but no he was still found guilty. Fuck the law they didn't know what they were doing.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:01 pm

*headdesk* I went brain dead.

Finally breathing like a normal human being, Emma sighed and glanced over at the guy as a smirk pulled at the edges of her lips, a soft chuckle slipping out as she shut her eyes again. "Just a friend to get us out of dodge," she explained vaguely, her voice raspy as her throat had been parched for so long. Even with her breathing back to normal, she still had a massive headache, numerous cuts and scratches, and she was till uncomfortably hot in the humid warehouse. "Later tonight, eleven forty-five to be exact," she added with a sigh, bringing up one knee and resting her arm on it as she listed to the sound of her heartbeat drum in her ears. When he mentioned names, she looked up and paused for a moment, eyeing him carefully before replying. "Emma," she stated flatly, running a hand through her loose auburn hair to move her fringe away from her sweaty face. It was then she remembered that she was attached to him at the wrist, lifting up her own and scowling at the piece of metal. "Shit," she hissed out from under her breath, a dark expression passing over her face as she frowned deeply.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Jake
For Kate and Wolves Only  AlexEvans1-1

Jake gave a small nod. " Well that should give us some time to rest." Jake sighed and looked back at her when she spoke again. " Well nice to meet you Emma." Jake said with a small chuckle. " Sorry it had to be in this way." Jake ran his free hand through his messy black hair shook his head. " Yep this sucks." He huffed and looked around the place. " And these things are NOT easy to break."

Jake sighed and rested his head on the wall behind him, his head was still pounding and if felt as if it would nev er stop. The raqven haired boy closed his eyes the low light in the room didn't seem to help the pounding with in his skull. Jake opened his eyes and looked over at the girl, Emma again. " So what were you in for?" He asked then looking down at the floor. " I was in that hell hole for something I didn't even fucking do." Jake growled more to himself then anything. Why would he ever do was he was accused for. Jake shook his head to clear it bafore glacing at the girl, waiting for an answer.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:36 pm

Fuck, that still sucked. Oh well it's still a reply. And it's better then it was.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:37 pm

I have found my new favorite BBC text format. Cool

For Kate and Wolves Only  D230cab561179797b73233fc76001950
Emma narrowed her eyes and gave the boy, Jake, a firm glare as her lips tightened and she lowered her head, her auburn bangs falling over her face and masking it. What right did he have asking about her own personal problems? Feeling her temper spark inside her, she clenched her jaw tightly and tried to suppress it. "Look, Jakey," she hissed in a low voice, drawing out his name with a sneer, "I've known you for aproximently an hour and a half. And though, in that short span of time, we've been in close proximity to one another and have become such good friends, I still won't hesitate to beat your ass for asking questions like that." The room seemed to darken as she spoke, backing her 'watch what you say' vibe up to a dangerous level. Narrowing her eyes once more, she flashed a fake smile and turned her upper body to face him with a sinister look on her face. "In simpler terms, don't ask questions you won't get an answer to."

Had she gotten a little over-protective and snappy towards the end? Yes. Did she feel bad about it? Fuck no. Emma was a cold-hearted bitch and she knew it, embraced it even. Being able to thrown down that card to avoid scenarios she'd rather not engage in made life so much easier. That was something little Jakey would have to learn if he was going to be stuck with her for a while.

With a heavy sigh, she looked down at her orange full-body jumpsuit and scowled as she leaned forward and began to rip the fabric around her upper thigh. Hey, if she was going to be stuck in this thing for the next four hours, might as well make them comfortable to be in. Struggling to tear the hardy fabric, she sucked on her lower lip as she grew more engrossed with her task, something she always did when she was really focused. As she fought with her suit, she managed to speak but her gaze remained on her leg as she worked the orange fibers. "Before you even start asking," she huffed, a tight expression on her face, "I don't do sob stories- especially not my own. So, honestly, don't bother with telling me what you were in for because I really don't give a shit." Finally, the fabric gave way and tore halfway around her leg, making it easy to strip off the last bit.

Working on the other leg, it took her longer and the result was not as even as the other leg. With a frown as she sat there propped against the wall, she carefully thought out her next few sentences to give Jake an insight to how she rolled. "Let's put it this way: You don't fuck with me, I won't fuck with you. Since you're stuck with me, of all people, and I just-so-happen to have connections, we'll be doing things my way. I'm guessing you won't have too much of a problem with that, but if you become a liability- well, just hope that you don't," she said darkly, a sly smirk spreading onto her lips as she chuckled and raised an eyebrow at him. "Think you can handle that?"

Knowing her point had been made, she looked down at her arms that were still covered in the thick, florescent material and frowned. For a moment, she stayed silent as she thought over the situation. Either she could do it herself and probably look like an idiot, or ask for some help for the boy she had just verbally claimed as her bitch. Oh, the irony. -.- With a heavy sigh and a grumble under her breath, Emma lifted her eyes to Jake and gestured to her sleeves with a tight-lipped smile. "Now that we've established the pecking order, mind giving me a hand, please?"
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:23 pm

Jake
For Kate and Wolves Only  5769196

Jake's eyes widened slightly when she began to speak. " Woah woah woah, chill. If you don't want to answer the question that's all you need to say. I'm not trying to start anything here. If it's really something you rather not talk about i'm fine with that." Jake wasn't one to push his luck. And this chick clearly was easy to push over the edge. " Sorry." He mumbled the last word under his breth lowering his head and looking down at the ground. In a way like a dog submitting to it's alpha.

The raven haired boy sighed and looked at the girl when she started to speak his head still somewhat low. Jake gave a quick nod. " I'll stay out of the way, when I can do so, and help out as much as I can." The boy spoke quietly tryin g carefully not to piss the girl off again, he really didn't want to deal with it. Although he wouldn't speak his mind. " Yes I can haddel that." Jake tried to say without rolling his eyes. This girl was pissing him off just a tad, but every one did so it wasn't that big of a deal. He would make his best attempt to listened to this girl and follow what she said. Jake again dropped his eyes to floor with a small almost inaudible sigh.

When the girl spoke again Jake looked up and gave a small nod. Taking his hands up to the orange fabric, he carefully ripped it away leaving a jagged looking cut on the end. He did the same to the other and placed the fabric on the ground, they would need to get rid of that latter. It would have their DNA and finger prints on it. Jake looked down at his own orange suit and left it be. He had no need to change it, even though the heat of the warehouse was still making him sweat slightly. The raven haired boy again leanerd his head on the wall and closed his midnight blue eyes, hoping the time would slip away quicklyh. He felt as if he was going to dying sitting in this place.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:05 am

For Kate and Wolves Only  Ec8b40e8ee80a2814ffd367b7b82e284

Reserved for post
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:03 am

...?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:33 pm

For Kate and Wolves Only  Ec8b40e8ee80a2814ffd367b7b82e284

Emma gave Jake a long stare, a form of regret flashing in her eyes as she finally sighed and mumbled something under her breath. Dropping her gaze to the metal cuffs linking them at the wrist and lifted her arm slightly to inspect the device. For a while, she remained silent, chewing on her lip and thinking about her next few hours with this guy. What happened next, Emma had no idea why she couldn't stop the words from tumbling out. 

"I was in for something I didn't do, too. I was framed by somebody who apparently had it out for me," she said quietly, her head dipped down with her chin pointed towards her chest. Her voice rung distinctly with a kind of solemn and sadness as she frowned slightly, clicking her violet gaze over to him and shrugging. "I can't change the way I am, but I can at least say I'm sorry for snapping earlier. Don't think this makes us friends or anything," she added quickly, lifting a finger and pointing at him as her eyes narrowed gently, a small smile edging onto her lips.

Watching him for a moment, she pursed her lips and leaned over to pluck at the fabric of his jumpsuit, frowning deeply. "You've got to be burning up in that thing," she remarked softly before a determined expression took place on her face and she twisted him so his arm was extended and facing her. Grabbing ahold, she strained to tear it but managed a rough hole and tore the remaining fabric off. To get the other arm, she had to get up and sit on the other side of him, pulling his arm over his chest because of the cuffs. Once both arms of his suit were taken off, she sighed in satisfaction and flashed a smile. "Your welcome."
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:31 pm

Jake
For Kate and Wolves Only  Alex_Evans_gif__by_nadakills

Jake looked over at the girl when she began to speak. He listen quietly when she told him that she had been framed. " Yeah some one pretty much frammed me to. They said I kid napped the little girl I was baby setting." Jake shook his head his sweaty black hair folling into his eyes. " Would plan on it." Jake said when she said something about them not being friends. " Don't really matter does it? Not like after we get these things off we'll be locked at the hip anyway."

Jake gave a light sigh and dropped his eyes to the ground, like he always seemed to do. He really wondered why this girl was so untrusting, but you never know what had happened in her life. Life is a jacked up hell whole, for all he knew she could have been beaten and merly killed, but then again she could just be a very untrusxting person. He may never know. Jake didn't even know if he would ever see this woman again, after the metal restraint holding them together was broken.

Jake looked over at the girl when she began to rip the cloth from his arms. " Yeah I guess I was getting really hot." The raven haired man said queitly. Once the fabric ripped, Jake gave her a small smile. " Thank you." He rested his head on the wall again. " God this day is going to take forever." It's not like they could go out and get anything to eat, or do anything. Cops would be crawling alover the town looking for the break outs, and they would not easily get around in orange jumsuits, hand cuffed together.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:14 pm

Ugh, I can't think of SHIT to post. That's one of the reasons it's been taking me so long to reply. Any ideas?
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:27 pm

I have no clue, do you want to skip?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:16 pm

Yeah. Could you post first? I'm over-do for a post for Bookies… I promised her one like two days ago. xP
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:45 pm

Jake
For Kate and Wolves Only  Alex-Evans-alex-evans-3124896-433-650

Jake had fallen asleep after an hour of just sitting there. The jumped awake when the girl hook to his arm shouted for him to get up. Quickly standing and looking around the now pitch black room Jake looked over at her. He guessed that it was time for her friend or what ever do be here. Being pulled out the door Jake followded with out a word, hoping he didn't trip over anything. After retching the end out the ally a car slammed to a stop and he was shoved into the car. Sitting in the back seat Jake looked at the driver, but could see their face in the darkness of the car.

(( Sorry that was crap, I'm not good with starting this kind of stuff out.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancin' Kate Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:53 pm

For Kate and Wolves Only  9867e73fc64cab56f0202078d93e6bd3

Emma awoke several hours later and it took a moment for her to realize that she had fallen asleep. Immediately, she was aware that the sun had gone down and she had no idea whether or not she had missed her get-away drive. "Shit!" she hissed under breath, sitting up and was about to bolt off until she remembered Jake was attached to her wrist. Groaning heavily, she muttered a mouthful of dirty words under her breath and leaned over to shake him. "Yo'! Jakey-boy, c'mon! We gotta' go," she shouted, slapping his cheeks gently as he stirred, spitting out another string of encouragement for him to get his ass moving.

Tugging him up in his still-sleepy state while she was wide awake, she bent down and turned on the hose to splash some water in his face with a smirk. "C'mon sunshine, wake up," she joked with a snicker as she then pulled him to the door of the warehouse and checked outside. Peeking her head through the small crack of the door, she saw that no one was nearby and hustled out and ran to the end of dark alley. Once on the sidewalk, she turned to look at Jake and saw that he was more awake than before. "Good. Now play along," she hissed in his ear, entwining their fingers like they were a couple to hide the handcuffs and put on a smile.

"Fuck this up and I will never forgive you," she growled through her teeth, a slight chuckle following after as she flicked her violet gaze over to him and flashed a million dollar smirk that she used to melt the mentality of most guys. Hopefully she didn't need to use that smirk again with him, she wasn't too sure she needed to just then but wanted to be sure. Walking along the sidewalk, she forced a dreamy smile onto her lips and pretended to look up at the inky blackness of the sky on the other side of the road. In all honesty, she was searching for her contact. Spotting him, she yanked on his hand a little. "This way."

Crossing the street, she hustled him into the backseat and leaned over to shut the door and mutter something to the driver, laughing afterwards. Turning to Jake, she grinned and gestured to the driver with her free hand as her eyes lit up brightly. "Jake, meet Braxton. This guy has been my get-out-of-jail card for years," she introduced with a chuckle at the end of her statement. "Well, figuratively speaking of course. This is the first time jail has actually been involved…" she added with a slight dim to her happy grin, a flash of worry and pain in her eyes as she sighed.

I could've wrote more, but I just spent six hours on a post for Books. -.- Kinda' keyboard weary.
Dancin' Kate
Dancin' Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next