RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMFG THANK YOU FOR THE MIRACLE!!! :D 8D

Go down

OMFG THANK YOU FOR THE MIRACLE!!! :D 8D Empty OMFG THANK YOU FOR THE MIRACLE!!! :D 8D

Post  ScarletTheKitty Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:24 pm

So, I went to JCP's right??? Well, this LA TALENT SCOUT walks by and ,like, backs up and waves at us, walking toward where were sitting. Me and my dad are both like 'Should we know her??...' because he knows alot of people, we thought she might have been from his work. Well, she walks over and reaches into her purse. I dont know what im expecting her to pull out, but she pulls out an invitation, stating that she's a Talent Scout from LA and wants to know if im interested in modeling or acting. Inside of me- OMFG OMFG THIS IS NOT A COOL PRACTICAL JOKE. WAIT, OMFG THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!! O.O :D :D :D :D Outside- all shocked and smiley. Acting cool and nonchaulaunt ;) She asks if Id be interested in coming to an audition that is not open to the public. As a matter of a fact, you actually have to prove youve been scouted (Inside- estatic OMFG THANK YOU, LORD!!! Outside- smiley and noddy) She doesnt have that many invitations, so she has to know if id be interested enough to come. Like I wouldnt!!!!!! But then my dad brings up the audition that had been open to the public in Colorado, which I had gotten a call-back for, but they wanted 12,000 bucks. She looks shocked and shakes her head. I quote "Anyone wants you to pay $12,000? Youd better run" We laugh and she gives dad more instructions. Then leaves. Lucky contact check up! Then my dad has to go and start on his stupid lecture about 'Dont get your hopes up' and 'If we have to pay money....Were not rich...' and blah blah blah. But nothing can ruin my mood :D :D :D :D ESTATIC!!!

THANK YOU FOR READING
ScarletTheKitty
ScarletTheKitty

Location : Check under your bed...Now slowly turn around *smirk*

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum