RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~:Ғαℓℓɛи Ɔяɛαтʋяɛƨ:~

5 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

~:Ғαℓℓɛи Ɔяɛαтʋяɛƨ:~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~:Ғαℓℓɛи Ɔяɛαтʋяɛƨ:~

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:50 am

Derek

"Just a Oil Change, But Didn't Go So Well" He smiled, i didnt think she would be the girl who is interested in car's i smiled and walked over the Car and went under it and did something and changed the oil pretty fast "There we Go" He came back from under the car, amd smiled and stood up "Sooooo...." He laughed not knowing whats ganna happend next so he did an awkward laugh
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:53 am

Emma
"Oh.....I feel stupid now" I laugh and watch him change the oil. I then laugh when he comes up. I grab a rage and wipe some oil that was on his face off. "There you go" I smile and hand him the wrap to wipe his hands. "I was thinking maybe you can come to a car show with me?" I say and take my beer again "It starts in an hour in a half. They also have a car sale at the end to. I was hoping to have someone's input on a car."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

http://immortalvampires.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:57 am

Derek

"Oh hell ya i'll Go, Plus Ill Help You I Good at Picking Car's," I Smiled as I was done with my beer i threw in a trash under my desk, as I put on a new shirt, when she handed him a Wipe, he wiped all the oil off his hands and he wiped up all the oil stained onto the floor,
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:02 am

Emma
I drain down the rest of the beer and throw it away. "Just a heads up. I'm in to speed cars and muscle cars." I smile and sit down on a stool "So what do you wanna do till then" I smile and spin in the chair kinda bored. I was thinking of what to do. I was tempted to ask if he want to get some food first but that seems to much like a date. I looked up at him with silver blue eyes and smile. I cross my legs cris cross like we have been friends our whole life. That's mostly how we were acting. Like we knew eachother when we were younger. It was fun with him through someone I can have help with problems. Cause I know I can always use his help. And he will always have me to help him out too.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:14 am

Derek

He smiled and accutally thought she was cool, he sat down on the spiny chair and had this feeling it was warm and tingaly but it wasnt no hate,love or anything, he never felt it before. he smiled he liked Emma he really did he felt happy around, everyone else he felt hated around but he truley liked emma
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:17 am

Emma
I final got the nurve to ask. "Do you wanna go eat something before we head to the show?" I was hoping he didn't think it was a date. I was thinking just going to MDonalds or something. I look over at him and poke his cheek and smile. I was bored yet hyper at the same time. I spin again on the chair and stop when hair was in my face. I laugh and move my able out of my face.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:20 am

Jake walked past her house just as she walked out. He hadn't seen her in a while, nor had he talk to her in months. " Hey." He said giving one of his clasic smiles. " What are you up too?" He asked.

( =P wb)
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:24 am

Derek

"Sure Do You Like Subway?" I smiled spinning around in the chair and flnged out of it, landing on his cheast "Aha Dang That Chair is Strong!" He laughed and Held His Cheast. He didn't want anything fancy it wasnt a date so he was glad. he just wanted subway he was craving it. He got up and sat back on the chair. seeing dirt on his shirt "The Fuck?" He Dusted it off
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:26 am

Im guessing 100% you like Stiles XD I love Derek <3

Sophia

"Hey Jake" She Moved her hair behind her ear, and Smiled. her hazel eyes were beautiful. She crossed her arm's as She leanded up agaisnt the wall
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:27 am

Emma
"Ya sure why not" I smile and laugh when he fell out. "Oh come on wolfy you can't let a chair beat you" i smile and dust off his shoulder. I then clap my hands together "You wanna carry out or eat there?" I say and stand up and held out my hand for him to take. I was you g to help him out of the chair so he didn't fall out again. I laugh to myself just at the thought of him falling out again. I smirk came across my face as I ruffle his hair with my free hand since it got messed up.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:32 am

Derek

He smirked and dusted himself off "What about we eat there?" He smirked seeing her smirk as he had the same tought he laughed and sat back on the chair, He Mummbled under his breath
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:36 am

Emma
"Then let's go boy!" I laugh and grab his hand and pull him up easy. "Who's car. Or do you wanna go on my motorcycle. I'll let you drive" I smile and give a evil smile and I rock back and forth on the balls of my heels. I smile and swing my arms. I was hoping he picked the motorcycle so I could hold onto him. 'What am I thinking' insay to myself 'Why am I druling over him right now?!' I shake my head alittle to myself and pushed that through away hoping he can't read my mind or something.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:40 am

Werewolf-Teenwolf :D wrote:Im guessing 100% you like Stiles XD I love Derek <3

Sophia

"Hey Jake" She Moved her hair behind her ear, and Smiled. her hazel eyes were beautiful. She crossed her arm's as She leanded up agaisnt the wall

No I love all of them, but yeah Stiles is cute. I was trying to get his drunk smile but it wouldn't work lol.

Jake walked over. " Long time no see." Jake looked over his sholder out of habit then looked back at her with a smile. " Do you think you mom will let you hang out?"

( Freaking really. Gr)
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:43 am

Emma
"Then let's go boy!" I laugh and grab his hand and pull him up easy. "Who's car. Or do you wanna go on my motorcycle. I'll let you drive" I smile and give a evil smile and I rock back and forth on the balls of my heels. I smile and swing my arms. I was hoping he picked the motorcycle so I could hold onto him. 'What am I thinking' insay to myself 'Why am I druling over him right now?!' I shake my head alittle to myself and pushed that through away hoping he can't read my mind or something.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  DoxiesRme52 Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:09 am

Full Name
First: Evangaline
Middle: Lillie
Last: Grey

Going deeper
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Boyfriend: Nope...
Spouse: NO.
Kids: Excuse me?
Personality: Evangaline is what you would call an egg waiting to be cracked. She doesn't really hang out around people and most her time is spent in the woods painting. She is actually an exceptional artist. Deep down in her somewhere she is the sweet friendly lovable Evangaline everyone knows she can be. You just have to get through her attitude first and then dig deep, really deep.

Tell me what are you?
Creature or Human: Creature
What kind of creature: Shapshifter into a wolf

What do you look like baby?
Hair Colour: Piercing Black
Eye Colour: Frigid Icy Blue
Identifying Marks: Behind ear their is a scar that runs Down to her shoulder
Human Looks: one sec
Wolves Looks: one sec

Full Name
First: Gracelynn
Middle: Lisa
Last: Kepner

Going deeper
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Boyfriend: Nope...
Spouse: No..
Kids: No.
Personality: Gracelynn is a very happy and uplifting girl. She is nice to be around and can always make your day with her cute little smile. Although she is extremely clumsy She is very friendly and open to everyone. Gracelynn really does love life and no one has really every seen her in a down day...

Tell me what are you?
Creature or Human: Human
What kind of creature: -----

What do you look like baby?
Hair Colour: Sandy Blonde
Eye Colour: Hazel
Identifying Marks: She has a large scar staring at the top of her stomach going down to her belly button. No one really knows what is was from though.
Human Looks: one sec
DoxiesRme52
DoxiesRme52
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:26 pm

accepted

Sophia

"I think she will" I smile and Grab his hand "Where do hang out at?"

Derek

"What about your motorcycle I'll drive" He reached into her pocket and grabed the key's and walked over and hoped on puting on the helment,entering the Key's, as He smiled
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Emma
I smile and walk over to my motorcycle. "You could have just asked for the keys." I say as I get on behind him and grab the helmet and slip it on. I smile and wrap my arms around his waist. I didnt really cling to him like I would have just to make sure he didn't know i was Into him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:34 pm

Derek

He started the motorcycle as he drove down the street into the main road. took alittle to get there. but he enjoy'd it he loved rideing motorcycles, he use to have one but his dad crashed useing one when Derek was alittle kid hanging onto the back of him. So Derek has a Scar on his lip. and down wist and side. but it doesnt remember any of it. he had really bad memery loss. When we got to subway he parked the motorcycle. and slide of the Helment. and Hoped off. He smirked
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Emma
I was holding onto him as he rode. I would sometimes hide my head behind his back when the sun got in my eyes. But I moved it away and over his shoulder. When we got there I pull off my helmet and shake out my hair and smile up at him. I get up and off my motorcycle. "So what are you getting to eat?" I say and poke his stomach.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:40 pm

Derek

"A Footlong" he smirked as he begun to walk into subway holding the door open for her
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Emma
"Thank you" I say and smile stepping in. I had a really bad feeling go up my spine which made me shake a little. I turn and look at Derek which a feared face hoping he knew what was wrong. I looked around untill I met with some guys cold eyes. I looked at the guy and snarl lowly and turn back to Derek. It was my ex the one I hated. I held back my silver wolf eyes. It took a lot since I was so pissed at him right now.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:51 pm

Derek

Derek's eyes begun to turn red as i noticed something was wrong i turned seeing her boyfriend, i wanted to just beat the shit out of him but i decided to stay put, I walked in with Emma. as I stood in line when it my turn i ordered my food.then i looked at emma "Your turn" he smiled and went up to ready to pay for both of us
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Emma
I nod and ordered my food "You don't have to pay for me Derek" I say hand him the money for my food. "I think I can cough up 5 bucks" I smile and poke his side hoping this would make my ex think we were dating so he would go away. But no. He stood there just watching me. I felt so creeped out right.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoiac Razor Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Derek

I smiled, and payed for the food anyway "Just because im that nice" he smirked as he felt emma poke his side he smirked bigger nd poked emma's arm, He smiled as he grabed the bags with are subs "Where do you wanna sit?" he was good with anywhere, but h would rather sit somewhere, where her ex couldnt see us
Paranoiac Razor
Paranoiac Razor
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Emma
I smile "Around the corner" I say and grab his hand and pull him to the booth and sit down. "I am so tempted to him right now" i say and look up at him "Enough of him. So are you thinking of buying a car when we get to the show?" I ask and take out my sub and open it up
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplaying Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next