RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes I'm a Shopaholic

2 posters

Go down

Yes I'm a Shopaholic Empty Yes I'm a Shopaholic

Post  CutieLol111 Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:10 am

Chapter 1

"Put that down Anna" my mom said. Yes I was holding the newest jeans from express in my hands. I clenched onto them tightly, not ready to let them go. Then I shouted "But mom, They arent even suppossed to be on the racks yet, Thats how new they are!!" My mom looked at me with intolerance in her eyes. I slowly folded the pants back up and placed them down on the table with the rest of the rarest jeans. Then my eyes landed on a T-shirt, a $10 T-shirt. There was a sale going on, I had to get something.

I grabbed the shirt that was closest to me with anticipation. I ran over to my mom, "Mom, look at this!" I unwrinkled the shirt and held it up in the air for my mom to get a good look at it. "Hun, please put that away and lets go home." my mom replied. I slouched over and walked slowly back over to where the other shirts were. I was finished. Life as I knew it, was over. I placed the shirt on top of the shelve without folding it and slouched my way back over to my mom.

On the way home I tried to think of ways to get my mom to buy me something from that sale during the week. Ding Dong. I Got it! "Hey mom.. I need a new shirt because...Because... Umm.." I stammered my words which pretty much told my mom I was faking it. "Anna" my mom placed her hand on my shoulder still looking at the road while driving, "I know you think that you need something from every sale, but you cant always have what you want. You must learn that. Alright?" I looked at my mom, gazing at her. There was a dreadful silence till we got home then I finally spoke up. "I understand where you are going with this Ma." My mom stopped what she was doing and stared at me. Then I continued "But I just feel like I have to have everything out there and everything new that comes out."

Im still curently working on it.. Tell me what you think.

Last edited by CutieLol111 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

http://dreamfun.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Yes I'm a Shopaholic Empty Re: Yes I'm a Shopaholic

Post  Kat Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:51 am

I wanna read more!!!
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Yes I'm a Shopaholic Empty Re:

Post  CutieLol111 Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:08 pm

Thanks!! ^^ Imma try to come up with some more of the story today!
CutieLol111
CutieLol111
Roleplayer

http://dreamfun.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Yes I'm a Shopaholic Empty Re: Yes I'm a Shopaholic

Post  Kat Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:37 pm

:D:D:D
Kat
Kat
Roleplaying Prodigy

Back to top Go down