RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat Box suspensions.

Go down

Chat Box suspensions. Empty Chat Box suspensions.

Post  administrator bailey. Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:00 am

It has come to my attention that not only are our members abusing the rules, but some of our trusted moderators too. I would like you all to know that while we do allow cussing, we have made it clear that we have a limit. Especially when used negatively towards another member.

Suspensions have been given in the chat box already. If we catch fights in the chat box, we won't tolerate. We have already sent out plenty of warnings and it seems not to phase anybody, so if laying down the rules is what we have to do, then we will.

Remember: words hurt! You might not think it now, but many teenagers commit suicide over hurtful words. You don't know their personal lives. They could get buckled everyday to the point of being suicidal, and that one comment you made that seemed so harmless? It could push soneone off the edge.

I'm trusting all of you to tell me if you see a fight in chat box. And i'm talking about the fights with cussing, screaming, and hurtful words.

Thank you for reading. :)
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down