RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfectly imperfect

+3
Blue Puppy
Wolves-Rule1
Linzwithout007
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Perfectly imperfect  - Page 4 Empty Re: Perfectly imperfect

Post  Linzwithout007 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:45 pm

Shay- "That's great." She dropped her bag at the foot of the bed and fell forward onto it. -A bed, a luxury I havent had in a while. I guess there are alot of things I haven't had in a while._ She rolled over and sat up. "Sorry, I just couldn't resist." She stood and walked to him. "Shall you show me the rest of this place? It seems to go on forever."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:47 pm

Sheaba

Perfectly imperfect  - Page 4 Cats

" Well then I'm glad to be the first one to tell you that." She grinned and looked down at Rhino. " You surf alot don't you?" Sheaba looked him over. " I think I've seen you on the water quite a few times." Sheaba gave a small grin and popped another cracker into her mouth before putting them away. " Would you like to go for a walk or something?" She looked down at her dog and patted his head. " I would have to run up and get my other boy first, but still."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:48 pm

Trevor: I laughed slightrly as she fell onto the bed and then got up "Its alright, thats how I was" and when she asked me to show her around, I nodded "Sure thing, it may look like it, but its not" I walked out with her handing her the key and showing her everything that was in the mansion like the public rooms.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Jake

Perfectly imperfect  - Page 4 1b3d60b2-1

Jake grinned. " Thank you." he took his time to look her over then nodded. " You look amazing." They left the room and she locked her door, they headed to Holly's room and Jake texted her to let her know. Once they were there Jake knocked on the door and Holly opened it. Holly smiled and took the baby.

" Don't worry I'll take good care of her." Holly smiled and rushed them off. " have run!" SHe said as they walked down the hall. She walked back into the room and closed the door placing the baby on the couch carefully.

Jake smiled and took Claire's hand in his. They walked out to his truck and he opened the door for her then got in himself.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:09 pm

Claire: "Thanks" she smiled warmly and followed Jake as he went to Holly's room. CLaire handed Jamie to her when Holly said she would take her. "Thank you so much" she thanked and then nodded when Holly said she would take good care of Jamie. As soon as she closed the door, Claire followed Jake.

Smiling as he took her hand. She held his also, untill they got into the car. Once she got in, she watced him get in "So where are we going exactly? Just dinner? or a Club of some sort?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Jake

Perfectly imperfect  - Page 4 2tb7tjpg

Jake smiled as he got in the truck and started it. Pulling out of the parking lot he shrugged. " I was thinking dinner some where nice then a movie, but if you want to go to a club that's fine." He kept his eyes on the road not looking over at her. " Although I don't really like them."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Claire: "A dinner and a movie are nice. I dont want you to be unhappy. Becides, watching a movie is more entertaining then clubbing and starting to get drunk. Im not a drinker. If I was, I wouldnt have Jamie because I would be a bad influence and stuff like that. So dinner and movie sound like a great plan" she leaned over and kissed his cheek softly when they got to a light and she sat back in her seat.

I would go out of my way for a bit and have a love life.. thats what I mostly needed for now since I felt like I would struggle with Jamie sometimes even though she isnt a bad kid.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:51 am

Jayson- "I used to surf alot, not so much anymore." He shrugged and looked down at Rhino. "I wouldn't mind a walk. Plus I'm a dog person." _Just not a shark person huh? I could almost laugh at that one._ He nodded when she said she needed to go get the other one. "Alright, I'll wait for you here."

Shay- She examined each room he showed her and took in all the information she could. "So, theres alot of rooms. Where's yours exactly?" Hope he didn't take that wierd. Like I want to get him back to the room or something. I just simply meant it as a question.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:21 am

i just woke up so short post.

Trevor: "Ther is many rooms. I dont know how to manage" when she asked about my room, I looked at her "Down the hall from your bedroom. Im not a mile away" chuckled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:09 pm

Shay- "So I guess if I ever need some help around here, I know where to find you?" She crossed her arms over her chest and smirked. "Not saying I ever need much help, but sometimes people just need it ya know?" _Just keep rambling and he'll think you need help for sure._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:11 pm

Trevor: "You are definately gonna need the help" chuckled "You'll need it, trust me. be lucky you have a bathroom in your room like everyone else, or you wont be going anywhere" Laughed "So if you need anything all you really have to do is knock on my door. Most of the time you can walk in since im pretty much in clothes the whole time" shrugs "Sometimes knock though."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:52 am

Shay- She tilted her head and gave a half smile. "I'll make sure and knock everytime, because I don't know when these sometimes could occur." Her hand fidled with the key and she looked the way they had come. "I should get back to my room now, to unpack my bag. If you don't have any plans, maybe I'll stop by when i'm done? See if you want to grab a bite or something."
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:22 am

Trevor: Chuckled "Alright, sometimes is like here and there. Not all the time so" shrug and then I nodded "Ok, you do that and sure, that wouldnt be a problem." I smiled warmly "See ya soon" walked down the hall, heading to my room, thinkng of where to go. I had no clue, there were so many good places to go to...

just woke up :/
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:07 am

Jake
Perfectly imperfect  - Page 4 Alexheartbreaker3

Jake nodded. " Okay." Jake listened as she spoke still not taking his midnight blue eyes off the road as he did. " I don't drink, I find it stupid, what's the point of drinking something that mess up your mind so you do stupid stuff? I see no point once so ever in it." Jake shook his head and pulled into a parking lot. He pulled his keys from the ignition, and hopped out of the high rise truck. Jake walked over to her side of the truck and opened the door, waiting for her to get out he walked up the the building with a smile.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:14 am

Sheaba
Perfectly imperfect  - Page 4 Hgfdxcfvgbh

Sheaba smiled and hopped off the counter. " I'll be right back." She said walking off to the stiars. " Come on Rhino!.' She shouted as she started up the starts. Rhino jumped up and ran up the stairs after her as if he didn't notice she had left. Sheaba came back a short time latter with Killer and Rhino by here side. " Ready?" She asked looking over at him, her blue eyes flicked up and down his body as he walked over.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:04 am

Claire: "It is stupid though, you are right. Some people say that its somewhat relaxing. It doesnt look like it, plus it ruins relationships and things like that. Whoever made up alcohol, should be ashamed." Once he pulled into the parking lot, she took her belt off and smiled as he opened the door for her "Thanks"

Hopping out, she closed the door behind her, and then hurried over to him, holding his hand and looking at the building "Nice pick" she giggled slightly and pressed her lips to his cheek.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:03 pm

Jayson- He nodded and shoved his hands into his pockets. "If you don't mind, I'd like to ask some questions to get to know you better. You seem like an interesting person." He opened the back door and let her out. "you can ask me some if you like, but I'd rather hear about you."

Shay- When she stepped into her room and shut the door behind her, she leaned back against the door. _Is life finally getting better? It's seems like after all the bad years, this one good day is well deserved._ She ran a hand through her hair and walked to where he bag say at the end of her bed.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:03 pm

he can be watching tv XD wanna rp on the other rp>
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Shay- She consumed unpacking her bag and sat on the edge of her bed. _Should I dress in something better? This just doesn't seem to be typical for a guy to like._ She stood and changed into a pair of dark blue faded jeans, a grey cotton t shirt that fit perfectly on her slightly athletic build, and a pair of blue canvas shoes.
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  administrator bailey. Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:53 pm

this is going to moved to the Public Roleplays in Roleplay Secton 2, with the Teen Roleplays.
administrator bailey.
administrator bailey.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum