RolePlay, Chat, Make Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfectly imperfect

+3
Blue Puppy
Wolves-Rule1
Linzwithout007
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Perfectly imperfect  Empty Perfectly imperfect

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:21 am

Story:
Perfect can never be acheived by anyone. Everyone has their own problems, their own abilities, and their own flaws. Theres one place everyone can be equal, and you've stumbled across it. It's like no other place, and there are people who don't care if you've got issues. People who care enough to listen. They accept you for who you are. Will you choose to live with being perfectly imperfect? Or will the chase of being perfect consume your life?

The place of equality
Perfectly imperfect  Fresco-konaklari

Rules:

1) Keep fighting to a minimum
2)I don't mind cussing, but try not to do excessive amounts
3)Fade to black
4) Don't get angry over people not wanting to make their charries be with yours
5) No anime, please? If you really want to, then ok.
6) Try not to exclude people, but if you just can't rp with them, then just tell them.

Charries on next post!
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Perfectly imperfect  Empty Re: Perfectly imperfect

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:33 am

Skelly

Name:
Nickname:
Siblings:
Talents:
Flaws:
Crush:
Secret crush:
Bf/Gf:
Secret Bf/Gf:
Interests:
Type:
Friends:
Best Friends:
Enemies:
Arch Enemies:
History:
Personality:
Looks:

Name: mitchell cameron liner
Nickname: mitch
Siblings:
Talents: I can ride my bike with no handle bars, no handle bars...... JK
Flaws: I'm a heavy drinker, and I've got a record. I killed my best friend in a car accident one night after a party and I hope to go into my own form of rehab pretty soon.
Crush: nope
Secret Crush: none
BF/GF: not yet
Secret BF/GF: nobody yet
Interests: finding out what's inside a girls mind. They're so tricky.
Type: ooh, let's see. I like em all. Sweet, bad. Funny, no they have to be funny. Loving, independant. Trustworthy, no they had to be trustworthy too. Ehh, ok so I don't like em all.
Friends:
Best Friends:
Enemies: nope
Arch Enemies: not yet
History: I'm from Miami. The city where the girls always wear swimsuits, and the guys have bad tempers. My parents weren't exactly cut out to be parents, so I was left at an orphange. I grew up alright. nothing out of the normal. I just got tired of being confined inside the walls of that place and I left. Now I'm getting into parties and being crazy. Amazing how somebody can change when they're on their own.
Personality: always happy, love to fight, charming, sweet, crazy at times, but funny crazy. i hate posers, and snow. kids are cool, from a distance. i'm a flirt, and tease when i can.
looks:
Perfectly imperfect  Abs-awesome-black-and-white-boy-cute-Favim.com-375340

Name- Jayson Kyle Long
Nickname- jayson is good enough
Gender- male
Age- 17
Siblings- not since Will died, but I don't know about my father so maybe.
Girlfriend- not exactly
Flaws- I'm a hot headed, not easily impressed, stubborn guy who happens to like alot of crazy stuff. I've been bitten by a shark before. It wasn't much, but it gave me scars on my right forearm.
Talents- I can flirt pretty well, I surf pretty well, I'm also the best at being completely inappropriate when I can.
Type- I like a girl who can understand me, the one who will look deeper than just the surface and realize I'm not that rough guy I make myself out to be.
Interests- I'm interested in anything that has to do with surfing, music, girls, or my brother.
Personality- I'm an athletic, laid back, party animal. I don't really like kids, but someday I guess I will. I'm a pretty rough guy, and jokes are always my strong point. I have a pretty hidden heart, only my brother could make me feel whole. I'm not much on talking, and actions speak louder than words anyway. I love to tease, any girl I like. I enjoy keeping secrets and charming my way through life. I goof around a lot, and maybe sometimes when I shouldn't.
History- I was born in Cali, straight up. My brother, Will, was my idol. I wanted to be just like him when I grew up. Will was a charmer, had plenty of friends, was the perfect athlete, great surfer, and could make me feel important. Our dad left when I was about 9, it crushed Will more than me though. Will was 14, and just now getting into high school. We were connected at the hip, where he went, I went. We even had our own training thing. He trained me to surf and I taught him things about my friends older sisters. He had a shirt made for just the times we were going public together, one that said Jay's bro on the back. He always said he'd be my manager when I went pro. When I turned 14, he was just about to go to college. His girlfriend coaxed him into going night surfing, even when I protested. Of course he tucked me in like always and told me to cover for him if he didn't make it back before mom. His huge hand ruffled my hair like he always did, and left. The next morning I noticed that he wasn't back yet and either was mom. I went next door and they said he was at the hospital. I raced straight there, like any normal brother and saw my Mom in the waiting room. she grabbed me and cried, for what seemed like forever. I knew something happened. It was really bad, and I couldn't survive without Will. Mom told me I couldn't see him, he wasn't in the main hospital, he was downstairs. In the basement. I remember running, just running. Away, for a while. Will, my surfing pal. My..... He was everything I had. After a few hours I went home and straight to his room. Mom was packing his things and I couldn't help but to fight her off. I only got the shirt he made us and the silly yin yang necklace he bought the summer before. He thought it made him look more peaceful, and would bring more girls. I heard he died because he went under water when his ankle line snagged a rock. He hit his head and was knocked unconscious. His buddies pulled him out and he started breathing after CPR but he was bleeding a lot. They called for an ambulance and they sent one to the beach. He bled to death on the way to the hospital and my mom was called a little while later. I dropped out of high school at 17 and got out of there. I wanted to leave all of the bad things behind and move on.
Perfectly imperfect  Tumblr_lj5lvw5kjx1qi9s2zo1_500

name: jessie david kingston
nickname: jess
gender: dont let the name phase you, alot of guys have that name, and im one of them.
siblings: nada
bf/gf: considering i just got here, that would be a no
type: i've always had a thing for girls like athena. the greek goddess. she fights for what she believes in and is said to be beautiful even though she's in armor. she's not a DID, and i hate those so thats a plus. _for all those who were like "huh? DID?" it means damsel in distress._ and what guy in his right mind doesnt want a girl who can kick some ass?
flaws: i guess im a bit of a softy. maybe a hopeless romantic. i look for the bad in the people i date before the good to make sure that i can handle the bad. I've gotten caught up in alot of girl drama. Been used before. Had a girlfriend who was somebody else's wife. Crazy relationship stuff.
talents: im good with a keyboard, and can sing just a little. i dont admit it though. I never had much time to experiment with my talents.
interests: music, definitely. especially around the 80's and 70's. athletic activities. thats really it.
personality: im a 'nice guy'. most of the time i'm finding ways to help people. when im not helping, im working out or anything athletic. im not a couch potato. I'm pretty brave when its needed. I guess I'm just a normal guy.
history: My earliest memory is of the dust cloud that rose up from the driveway as my mom left. That was 17 years ago. At four i was left with my father. he was a good man. great at being a father, but not much else. He lost his job constantly so we moved around. When i was 16, he found out he had lung cancer. He'd never smoked a day in his life, but the people in the bars he went to did. All that second hand smoke affected him. When I turned 20, he passed away and I decided to hit the road.
Perfectly imperfect  Tumblr_lxs2ycpohv1r1tmfao1_500_large

Name: Shay Rochelle Owens
Nickname: Shay is good enough
Siblings: Not in a long time
Talents: Well, I'm not talented really. All I can tell you is that I can take apart and engine and put it together again in no time. I can become invisible, very quickly.
Flaws: I'm not much for trusting people. I'm quiet, but when I get comfortable, I'm a bit of a smart ass.
Crush: I don't think this line of questioning matters as of right now
Secret crush: Nada
Bf/Gf: It's ridiculous to ask so many horrible questions
Secret Bf/Gf: Really?
Interests: Cars are a main one. I also like football, cooking, and Roman/Greek history. I know, I'm a bit of a geek.
Type: The ideal guy for me? I'd have to say sombody who can take my breath away with one smile. A gyu who will listen, and not just look below my neck. Someone who can try to understand me, try to make me feel like I'm important to somebody. Somebody who will make me feel safe, like I haven't before.
Friends: I prefer to be alone
Best Friends: ^^^^
Enemies: Can't have enemies if you don't talk to anyone
Arch Enemies: ^^^^
History: I was 14 when my mother died. I knew it was coming, since she told my brother and I she loved us the night before. My father, the cruel man he is, killed her while we were at school. He got away with it. I don't care to know how, I just know that if I would have been old enough to kill him myself, I wouldn't have hesitated. I became the new punching bag. Of course, my 9 year old brother was forced to watch as he beat me up. No matter if I had done something or not. When I turned 15, I took my brother with me as I ran away from that sick hell hole. We made it as far as the train station before I noticed I didn't have any cash to buy tickets. I tried to convince him to go back home, since father wouldn't hurt him. He didn't listen. He chose to rob a little pawn shop. What ten year old kid robs a pawn shop to help his sister? My poor brother didn't make it out of the door of the pawn shop. He was shot repeatidly by the store owner as I had just found him. I should've been the one shot. I should have left him at home. No, he's dead and it's all my fault. 10 years old, I can see my mother giving me such a disappointed look. I stayed on the run after that, avoiding public places. I found the ad in the paper for this place and I decided to give it a shot. Maybe I'll be able to heal and start with a clean slate?
Personality: I'm shy, mostly because I'm scared of having to go back home. I have a bit of a sarcasim thing when I start to get to know people. Trust issues is what should be written on my forehead. I'm a nice person though, somewhere in this hollow shell.
Looks: Perfectly imperfect  Tumblr_m456uu9Rsh1r6fnlvo1_500
Perfectly imperfect  F094tumblr_m4m3p1jrOB1qdhps7o1_250

Last edited by Linzwithout007 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:22 am

Joining baby! Yep your life just got better. XD
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:39 am

Name: "Jake Sean Hunter"
Nickname: " Mr. Amazing Haha Some people call me Jakers, but please Jake is much better."
Siblings: "Holly my baby girl. The rest were killed in a plane crash sis years ago."
Talents: Jake is an amazing singer with a heart stopping voice. He is amazing with both animals and kids.
Flaws: Jake doesn't get along with people his own age, well most of the time. And people older then him need to watch it. Jake just can't hold his tongue hes got to spit

back what other people say.
Crush:" None"
Secret crush: " Okay I said I didn't have a crush, why the Hell would I have a Secret one? "
Bf/Gf: * Rolls eyes*
Secret Bf/Gf: " Your going to piss me off."
Interests: Animal, music, and art.
Type: "Jake don't have a type."
Friends: " Sheaba's a big one, and um I Don't know." *shrugs*
Best Friends: " Sheaba"
Enemies: " Drake."
Arch Enemies: " Drake!"
History: " Oh God damn don't get me started. I'll end up crying. Let's just say my whole fucking familey died when i was a kid."
Personality: Jake is a sweet and out going person, that every one seems to love. he can always cheer you up and make you laugh no matter what. Jake Loves to be

around animals, no matter what kind. He is always with some one. Most of the time Sheaba, but not ALL the time. Jake is the guy you just can't help, but fall in love

with, if not IN love then you know as a friend it never fails. Although Jake is sweet he can also be a huge jerk, and he doesn't know when to stop when it come to

fighting. It's best to stay on his good side. " Or i just might kill you." Yep. Jake hasn't been able to sleep well since the crash, flashes of his family always come back

and screams. But for some reason he can sleep when he's with Sheaba. it's odd. Even when the were kids it was that way.
Looks: Hair: Jake has emo cut black hair that hangs into his eyes. His hair is rather sinny and soft the kind you can't help, but touch.
Eyes: jake has midnight blue eyes that change from dark to light with his mood. Ranging from black to almost white, with tints of blue.
Identification Marks: Tattoos, snake bites, scare on his left cheek. nd his eyes.
Picture(s): " I'm too sexy for just one." Perfectly imperfect  ALEXEVANSPerfectly imperfect  AlexEvansWallpaperPerfectly imperfect  23iv1iaPerfectly imperfect  Alex-evans-sxc1

Name: " Drake Luke Vabet."
Nickname: " None."
Siblings: " Pop also known as Polly. Jesica, and Jim."
Talents: Drake is a good singer. And skate bording is his life, alnog with BMX and Motercross.
Flaws: Drake is a dick.
Crush: " Sheaba but that aint ever happenin' with Mr. I'm amaxing around." * Rolls eyes*
Secret crush: ^^
Bf/Gf: -
Secret Bf/Gf: -
Interests: Girls. BMX, Skate bording, motercross.
Type: * Shrugs*
Friends: " I'm a lone wolf babe."
Best Friends: ^^
Enemies: " Jake Hunter"
Arch Enemies: " Mother fucking Jake Hunter."
History: While Drake was at a young age his father died. And just a year before his mother did as well. At the time he is living with his aunt. Which he hates.
Personality: Drake like i said before is a dick. He's one of the biggest jerks you will most likely ever meet. He hates people and every thing about them. Although he'll

do just about anything to get into a girls pants. Drake is a big man whore and always has been. Drake doesn't have a nice bone in his body and even his family hates

him.
Looks: hair: Drake has emo cute brown hair that hangs into his eyes, it goes down to abou his sholders.
Eyes: Deep blue.
Identifification Marks: Snake bites, tattoos, eyebrow peicing, and Drake always has on a cross necklace with a skull and a ring is dad gave him.
Photo(s): Perfectly imperfect  Skat
( With out the blonde)> Perfectly imperfect  C061309_1529_00Perfectly imperfect  IMG_1053

Name: " Sheaba Kate Hope."
Nickname: " Shea, or Sheab, but i like Sheaba."
Siblings: " Matt and Sofy, the rest are dead."
Talents: Sheaba is great with kids and animals. He is also amazing at art.
Flaws: Sheaba doesn't do well around alot of people, and she can't go out with out her dogs Killer or Rhino.
Crush: " None."
Secret crush: " Okay so i still have feelings for Jake, i mean we've been together off and one for eight years."
Bf/Gf:v-
Secret Bf/Gf:-
Interests: Animals, Art, Music.
Type: -
Friends: " Jake."
Best Friends: " Jakers."
Enemies: " Drake"
Arch Enemies: " Drake, he always tries to get me alone." * Shivers.* " Ew."
History: *tear.* " My family was killed in aplane crash when I was ten.
Personality: Sheaba is a sweet and out going person. Even though she gets sick when she's around alot of people she's alway with some one. Most of the time jake, but

not always. Sheaba always has to have a dog with her because of her stress. It helps to have them there. Sheaba hasn't been able to sleep very well since the crash,

but she always seems to sleep better when Jake is around. Even when they were little both of them would sleep better with the other around. They both find it odd.
Looks: Hair: Sheaba has long jet black hair.
Eyes: Baby blue
Identifification Marks: Snake bites, nose peircing, tattoos.
Photo(s): Perfectly imperfect  Long-black-emo-hair-girlPerfectly imperfect  Katie13
Name: Killer
Breed: King Shepherd
Killer is an EX cop dog.
Perfectly imperfect  M_rr202r25j0Perfectly imperfect  4273157027_372db4f9af

Name: Rhino
Breed: Pitbull
Perfectly imperfect  104_0665Perfectly imperfect  GYPSIE50
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:36 am

I'll join this but I have to get off right now so I'll post charries later...
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:38 am

Name: Claire
Nickname: Clairy?
Siblings: Yes, my little sister Jamie.
Talents: I can draw (as in like designs and some sketches of anime and some other things) play a guitar and sing
Flaws: Figure em' out ;)
Crush:None yet
Secret crush:^
Bf/Gf:^
Secret Bf/Gf:^
Interests: Drawing, swimming, math, writing journal entries, Music, and many other things
Type: Someone who likes me for me, not for my body or looks. Someone who knows how to treat girls with respect and pretty much has slight of the same personality as me.
Friends: Roje
Best Friends: Roje.
Enemies:Many.. people.
Arch Enemies:^
History: Well lets see, when I was 8 I was kidnappped and then beaten and raped. when I was 10 I was pushed into the road and got hit by a car (thank god it was not even enough to break any bones. the person was slow) I went into a coma for about a month. 15 I got shot in the shoulder (scar's not there, yay) and now, pretty much was made fun of in school. Plus my father died..he was a good man. (I suck at historys XD)
Personality: Nice, kind, smart, fast, knows how to make a guy happy but it depends on how they are, shes a good person to hang with also.
Looks: Perfectly imperfect  4366305960_16590277fd
Jamie:: Perfectly imperfect  Cute-Baby-Girl-Face-480x355_large

Name: Trevor
Nickname: Trev
Siblings: No.
Talents: Fighting and playing sports
Flaws: *shrug*
Crush:No
Secret crush:^
Bf/Gf:^
Secret Bf/Gf:^
Interests:Many things, girls, tv, sports, sleeping.
Type: Any, as long as the girls dont go insane over me. I want a calm, sweet girl
Friends: too many
Best Friends:^
Enemies:dont ask
Arch Enemies:^
History: i'm different from everyone, but thing is I was made fun of, 'the noddle strip' or 'weakling' was my nickname. in highschool I starterd to work our and such. The same people came up to me, went to hit me, thats when I beat the hell out of them.
Personality:Nice, cool, funny, helpful, knows how to treat a lady
Looks: Perfectly imperfect  Blue-boy-cute-eyes-guy-Favim.com-240458

Last edited by Britt-21 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:55 am

Thanks for joining :)

Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:01 pm

yup!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Society-Of-Sarcasm Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:05 pm

Joining!

Just gimme a sec please.

Name: Adeladie Pent
Nickname: Adeladie, Ad
Siblings: "Too many to count."
Talents: "I can run. And draw. And write."
Flaws: "Apparently I've been told that I'm sarcastic, immature, and stubborn. But please, who the hell cares what others think?
Crush: "Nooooooo"
Secret crush: "Excuse me?"
Bf/Gf: "Haha. No."
Secret Bf/Gf: "Nope."
Interests: Sports, art, literature, music.
Type: A guy who isn't a jerk. Who likes me for me. Who's kind.
Friends: "Kenneth."
Best Friends: "Kenneth."
Arch Enemies: "Look above."
History: "Let's just say I didn't have the happiest of childhoods, okay, sweetheart?"
Personality: Adelaide is immature and stubborn. She can be sarcastic when she feels like it. Most of the time she's bright and happy, but occasionally she gets pissed off. And trust me, you wouldn't wanna be the one to piss her off.
Looks: Long sandy streaked blonde hair, dark brown eyes, four foot eleven height, slender, pale skin.

Society-Of-Sarcasm
Society-Of-Sarcasm
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 pm

Any body up for a roleplay!?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:22 pm

me is XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:47 pm

Dude i love the pic you used for your guy, I use him for my guy Levi in my book. So who do you want, Jake or Drake Hehe.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:48 pm

XD thank you, I looked up cute boy so ya XD Jake
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:03 pm

K will you do first post please.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:04 pm

thats the problem where SHOULD i start? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:26 pm

Ummm idk lol. Just have he text him or something like that. Yeah. lol
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:33 pm

she knows him O.oi XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzwithout007 Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:03 pm

Jayson- Looking around his new room, he felt slightly relaxed. This was his new home, a place to make his life better. Will would have wanted that for him. No matter how long it had been since he'd died, he was a big part of Jayson's life. Everything he does, he thinks about wether or not it would make Will happy with him. He opened his bag and sighed looking down at the shirt his brother had so carefully made for them. The letters were slightly faded due to salt water damage, and the grey fabric was rough to the touch. _It just needs some TLC, that's all._
Linzwithout007
Linzwithout007
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:19 pm

let's just make it that way lol. It's easier.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:33 pm

XD ok

Claire: She sat in her room glad to be were her life can get much better than what it was. Looking over at her little sister who played with her toys, she giggled "Jamie." she said as Jamie looked at her with a smile before plying again. People always thought Jamie was her child when it clearly wasnt. but she delt with it. Taking her phone out, she texted Jake Heyy ;).

She started to grow feelings for him but kept it hiddin for a reason. She didnt want to hurt their friendship. Keeping it was very important. Letting everything out to her journal.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:07 pm

Jake
Perfectly imperfect  AlexEvans26
That's sexy XD^^

Jake sat on his bed looking at the ceiling. He looked over at his phone when The Drug In My Is You by Falling In Reverce played. Jake pick up his phone and looked at the message he smiled. Hey! Whatcha' doin'?=) He texted back. Jake had only met this girl a week before, but they had spent almost every day since togther. She was a pretty person, and she had the cutest little sister. Jake thought she was cute and all, but he would make amove so soon.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:20 pm

CLaire: beginning to play with her little sister, Claires phone went off and she picked it up looking at the text with a smile Nothing really, just playing with my baby sister. She seems to be having fun. Shes also been asking about you too. I think its cute ^_^ sending the message she got up and picked up her sister. Changing her. once she was done she was even more happy.

Watching her go back to playing. Claire took out her notebook and started to draw untill his text came back. Only one week and its like they were friends for years, which was somewhat a good thing. Drawing a heart with a ribbon wrapped around it.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:50 pm

Jake
Perfectly imperfect  Alexevans36

Jake looked at his phone and smiled. Really aw that's cute! =D Do you want to hang? He sent the text and went into the bathroom brushing his teeth and hair before he pulled on his convers and walked across the hall to his sisters room. Jake knocked on the door and waited for her to answer. " What's up sweetie?" he asked looking at his sister.

Holly
Perfectly imperfect  WillowShields1

Holly looked at her brother and gave a shrug. " Nothing, going to see Matt in a little." She gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. " I'm gonna get ready." She headed back into the room and closed the door. Jake nodded and headed back to his room, looking down at his phone as it went off.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Claire: as she drew her phone rang and she looked at the text. Texting back Sure, I would love to. Be sure to be here quick before Jamie falls asleep. she sent the message and then stopped drawing. cleanign up some of the toys Jamie wasnt playing with anymore. she then was just playing with a block and made a small tower.

Sitting on the bed again she finished the drawing and put it on her dresser. Jamie was making random words up and giggling every time the tower fell she looked at Claire. 'bewn wis Jwake cwomming?' she asked and Claire spoke "He should be coming soon, Jamie, dont worry, he'll be here before your naptime."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Mini Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:38 pm

Jake
Perfectly imperfect  Alexheartbreaker3

Jake picked up his phone and looked at it. Okay on my way. Jake put his phone in his pocket, and headed out the door. Jake walked down the hall and down the stairs to the area she was. Jake walked to her room and knocked on the door lightly. Smiling when she opened it Jake walked in and looked at the little girl. " Hi jamie!" He said with a grin walking over and picking her up.

<3 Guys and kids. =D
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum